Sean Hannity close friend, Hal Turner could get 10 years in prison

NorthJersey.com: North Bergen shock jock Hal Turner insists he never threatened judges

Turner is accused of threatening to assault or murder three Chicago federal appeals court judges with the intent to intimidate or retaliate against them for upholding a municipal gun ban.

The charge is based on a pair of postings Turner made on his radio network blog last June, in which he said the judges “deserved to be killed” and published their photos and courthouse addresses. He could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

---------------------------

Now this is where it gets interesting:

---------------------------

Turner, who built an audience of neo-Nazis and white supremacists, testified Wednesday that the FBI recruited him in 2003 to gather intelligence on extremist groups. Code-named Valhalla, he said he was paid more than $100,000 over five years and coached on how to make violent statements that would not violate the law.

Quoting from Turner’s commentaries, Hogan noted the talk-radio host regularly used highly offensive and racist language in attacks on ethnic, religious and racial groups and periodically targeted judges, saying things such as he didn’t believe that killing a judge would be wrong.

-----------------------------

Judges testify against shock jock Harold (Hal) Turner's 'death' rant over upholding of handgun ban

Three federal judges from Chicago testified they felt threatened by the rants of a radio shock jock who said they "deserved to die" for upholding a ban on handguns.

Turner's blog also contained the judges' photos, the address of the courthouse and a map showing the building location.

-------------------------------

YouTube - Hannity: Exposing Evidence Obama Unpatriotic

The letter at the end is from Hal Turner and shows his great disappointment that Sean Hannity would pretend to not know him.

-------------------------------

Hannity fought his dismissal with the help of the Santa Barbara ACLU (I love this sentence)

SEAN HANNITY OMITS KEY DETAILS OF PAST JOB DISMISSAL - AND ACLU ASSISTANCE!

--------------------------------

So far, Sean Hannity has refused to comment on his close friend's trial. Sean knows all about "guild by association" and he is very closely associated with Hal Turner.

You're an Idiot. A complete and total Idiot.

Anybody following Glenn is walking off a cliff. That was the problem with the followers of Cleon Skousen and the John Burch Society: they react instead of act.

I wonder if Beck will apostasize from his religious faith. An LDS friend told me some time ago that he was counseled by LDS leaders that affiliation with far right or far left kook causes (the JBS was one of them mentioned) was an important step to apostasy. Have any of you LDS ever heard of this?

And this has to do with Hannity because....?

Because they are "close friends". In Hannity's world, you are guilty of every sin every person you ever met committed.

What evidence do you have that they are close friends?

And btw, President Obama has told us to judge him by those he keeps around him. Why are we somehow wrong for noticing there are alot of radical nut jobs around him and applying the President's own standard for it?

For the right wing pitiful.

Two issues:

1. He better not have proof that the FBI paid him a hundred grand.

2. Hannity has made a career of slandering someone because of a passing and very tenuous relationship they may or may not have had. When he is confronted with someone we know is a close friend, he denies even knowing the guy.

hey the Apostles all denied knowing Christ.....see the similarities Dean.... i would bet you would throw Pelosi under the Bus if she ever starts moving to your right...

You're pitiful and I never thought it was a "punchline". I always thought it was, well, "pitiful".

The%20Sad%20Clown.jpg

nice self portrait Dean....your nose looks a little to red though....it should Browner....

Besides, what's "logic" to someone on the right? To them, it's a meaningless concept. Like, why would Obama want to destroy America when he has two daughters he wants to grow up in a safe and strong country? Or, how could Bush cut taxes to the tune of 1.8 trillion dollars, run two wars - neither of which he ever included in his budgets, and the right blames skyrocketing deficits on Obama?

You see, the "right" and "logic" is an oxymoron.
kinda like your logic Dean....a right winger did OR says something.....so ALL Republicans AND ALL Conservatives must do it too.......so if i was following your logic....ALL Liberals AND Every Democrat must think like you Dean....but yet i know that they dont.....so how come you cant figure stuff like that out Dean?.....your always saying your smarter then all of us to your right....take your time answering....e-mail your leader see what she tells you to say.....

Obama wants to destroy America because he hates capitalism, freedom, and everything it stands for.

That's why he kept most of the Bush League holdovers from the financial sector instead of purging them all and appointing Marxists, right, rightie?

Please think before speaking or typing. It works wonders.

Mr. Fitnah gave me a neg rep earlier for my poor opinion of
What is wrong with Cleon Skousen ?
. He will neg rep me again for doing so here. You just can't please some reactionary haters, but what the hey. :lol: As Atticus Finch said in To Kill a Mockingbird, sometimes "You have to walk a piece in a man's shoes." When one walks in Fitnah's or Skousen's or Beck's shoes, one merely gets blisters on one's soul as well as one's feet.

Skousen falsified his credential about his time at the FBI. He did not fight communism there, but merely served as a minor bureaucrat. The FBI's file reveals the agency figured out that Skousen was unprincipled, writing for the cash not the cause.

One of the more silly of Skousen's theories in The Naked Capitalist is that of the secret conspiracy of certain financiers to conquer the world. Let's see how that is validated by the latest banking failures on the globe, including those by our own financial bozos. Skousen's Freemen Institute was also associated with other stellar conspiracy theories, one of them being the moronic contribution that General and later President David Dwight Eisenhower, the crusader who freed Europe and the man who led our country well for eight years, was a commie hiding from his mommy.

All LDS should be very clear that their President McKay turned his back on the John Burch Society by the end of his presidency, that their President Spencer W. Kimball made absolutely sure that the LDS Church was not to be linked in any way whatsoever to or with Skousen's Freemen Institute, and that President Ezra Taft Benson would have nothing to do with the JBS after he was sanctioned by his peers in the Twelve and exiled to Great Britain for a time. When now LDS President Monson spoke at Benson's funeral in 2006, that good man remembered Benson's kindness to his students at Brigham Young University and his testimony of the LDS Church; in no way can any part of the speech be considered a tribute or endorsement of Skousen's whacky political views.

Skousen was neither an expert on communism nor honest with his credentials and service at the FBI. Without doubt, his efforts politically did not serve American liberty and undermined the Constitution and its principles. Glenn Beck misserves America by bringing that nonsense to the surface from its murky grave in the cemetary of American conspiracy theories.

One might read the article subtitled "Cleon Skousen was a right-wing crank whom even conservatives despised. Then Beck discovered him" in Salon at Salon News - Salon.com feature/2009/09/16/beck_skousen/index.html for greater detail.

I am heartened to see all the condemnation of the OP for pointing out a friendship/acquaintance of one individual who breaks the law...and holding it over the head of another individual.

I think this thread and its comments should be made a sticky...for future reference.

Well hell, if he's a friend of Sean's, I suppose Sean should go to jail as well!

I mean really, who gives a flying fuck? This all you have to worry about?

Oooo... He's sooo bad... Oooo.

Grow the fuck up. There are bigger things to worry about in this country.

You think Hannity is a douche? Guess what, so do I. You know what I do? I pay zero attention to him. It works out pretty well.

How do you feel about Olbermann? I suppose you dig his rap.

He's another douche.

You know what they have in common? They both want to keep the people of this country divided. This way they both get to keep their jobs while the rest of us get screwed. The same holds true for our feckless leaders in Washington. They are feckless by choice. They choose to accomplish nothing, they choose to fix nothing. It's how they keep their jobs, their power, and their money.

Fuck it. I don't know why I bother.

Hmmm . . . you are right, guilt by association is wrong, but that did not stop people talking Ayers or the Reverend White. Hmmm . . . I wonder who that was? Hypocrites, simply hypocrites. Nixon used it against his enemies, then cried when it was used against him.

ah yes, the so called republican predictably bashing republicans with another "but they did it too"

:eusa_whistle:

Well hell, if he's a friend of Sean's, I suppose Sean should go to jail as well!

I mean really, who gives a flying fuck? This all you have to worry about?

Oooo... He's sooo bad... Oooo.

Grow the fuck up. There are bigger things to worry about in this country.

You think Hannity is a douche? Guess what, so do I. You know what I do? I pay zero attention to him. It works out pretty well.

How do you feel about Olbermann? I suppose you dig his rap.

He's another douche.

You know what they have in common? They both want to keep the people of this country divided. This way they both get to keep their jobs while the rest of us get screwed. The same holds true for our feckless leaders in Washington. They are feckless by choice. They choose to accomplish nothing, they choose to fix nothing. It's how they keep their jobs, their power, and their money.

Fuck it. I don't know why I bother.

Hmmm . . . you are right, guilt by association is wrong, but that did not stop people talking Ayers or the Reverend White. Hmmm . . . I wonder who that was? Hypocrites, simply hypocrites. Nixon used it against his enemies, then cried when it was used against him.

ah yes, the so called republican predictably bashing republicans with another "but they did it too"

:eusa_whistle:

what Jake is suggesting is: people in glass houses, ought not to throw stones. If Hannity is going to bash Obama for his associations, he really has no room to complain when someone bashes HIM for HIS associations. Do you disagree with that sentiment?

Forum List

Back