Sean Hannity agrees to be waterboarded for chairty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMFgixq3VzE

Keith Olbbermann takes Hannity up on it and offers him $1000 a second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sm8Os3mXv8

I want Hannity to be waterboarded 183 times just like Shalid Mohammed was. 30 seconds a piece. So he would spent 5,490 seconds or 91.5 minutes being waterboarded.

Believe me, Olbermann has that kind of money. And if he doesn't, I'm sure we could round up a few people on here that would be willing to donate.

Come on, Sean. DO IT. If you really want to raise money for the troops and their familieis - DO IT.

I would pay good money to be there and watch it myself. He's going to make a lot of troops and their families very happy.
As long as the 'rules' are the same for Hannity as they were for detainees.

No "time outs". No "safe" word. No relenting.
Sleep deprivation, face slapping, "walling", and than,
really drown Sean with ice cold water until he is within a millimeter of death, revive him,
and then do it again.

Problem is, with Hannity, he has no good intel, knows nothing useful. No matter how hard he is tortured, all you are gonna get is useless rambling opinionated bullshit.
Of no value, whatsoever. He knows nothing.

Sleep deprivation, face slapping, one foot stance him for a few hours, then waterboard him again.
Maybe he will have learned something in that time.
That's what was done to those detainees.

Wassamatter Sean, are those towelheads BETTER men than you ?

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD that's precious...

So Olberman sends out the clarian call challenging Hannity, declaring he'll pay something like a grand a SECOND for Hannity to be waterboarded and this tool now want's to up the ante, where Hannity is treated like a noncooperative mass-murderer...

But hey... why not... I say if Hannity is found to be plotting mass murder of thousands of Americans, and gets the LEAST BIT MOUTHY... he gets the full Monty...

Otherwise, Olberman needs to get out his checkbook and brace for impact.

This is gonna BE GREAT!

While waterboarding is hardly something I'd like to do again, a grand a minute is plenty to make it happen as many times as the payor is able to hang on.

I guarantee you that I'd be willing to take as many pours as it takes to break that sorry leftist FOREVER...!

(Sean give me a call, we'll spend the week-end getting you ready and we'll take this punk for every cent he's GOT.)

Last edited:
Let's see if he goes through the real deal like Hitchens did or if he bitches out.

ROFL... Oh this is gonna be SWEET.... A grand a second for something that is highly uncomfortable, but hardly amounts to torture...

Tell ya what though... I'll pay $10,000 a second to Keith Olberman for every second he can last under actual torture...

Of course, there's some legal work to get out of the way... as it's likely that such would not even be possible to due to legal reasons... meaning it's unlikely that he could, even if he is foolish enough to do so, wave responsibility for those he expressly provides permission to implement actual torture upon his person...

Mr. Olberman would depart the exercise a cripple for the rest of his life... the lack of fingers and knee caps, any useable major joints such as elbows and shoulders, hips, knees and ankles, will leave him hard pressed to swing a golf club, that's for sure... and the damage to his colon and testicles from the 240 volts applied for extended periods will likely require a colostomy bag for the rest of his life and if he is planning on fathering any children, he will want to set up an account down at the sperm bank... and it's going to be a tough sell to get anyone to cozy up to him after the torch burns through his skin, past the muscle down to the bone... NASTY SCARS... but I imagine that should he survive, the lifetime of sleep deprivation from the night terrors resulting from ACTUAL TORTURE will leave him less wanting for sex anyway... so it's a wash.

What say you Mr. Olberman? $10 large a second... for a lifetime of INCOMPREHENSIBLE pain and suffering... and all because you couldn't discern a distinction between non-invasive coercive interrogation and ACTUAL FREAKIN' TORTURE...

Last edited:

I want Hannity to be waterboarded 183 times just like Shalid Mohammed was. 30 seconds a piece. So he would spent 5,490 seconds or 91.5 minutes being waterboarded.

Believe me, Olbermann has that kind of money. And if he doesn't, I'm sure we could round up a few people on here that would be willing to donate.

Come on, Sean. DO IT. If you really want to raise money for the troops and their familieis - DO IT.

I would pay good money to be there and watch it myself. He's going to make a lot of troops and their families very happy.

really drown Sean with ice cold water until he is within a millimeter of death, revive him,
and then do it again.

Problem is, with Hannity, he has no good intel, knows nothing useful. No matter how hard he is tortured, all you are gonna get is useless rambling opinionated bullshit.

Sleep deprivation, face slapping, one foot stance him for a few hours, then waterboard him again.

So Olberman sends out the clarian call challenging Hannity, declaring he'll pay something like a grand a SECOND for Hannity to be waterboarded and this tool now want's to up the ante, where Hannity is treated like a noncooperative mass-murderer...

But hey... why not... I say if Hannity is found to be plotting mass murder of thousands of Americans, and gets the LEAST BIT MOUTHY... he gets the full Monty...

This is gonna BE GREAT!

While waterboarding is hardly something I'd like to do again, a grand a minute is plenty to make it happen as many times as the payor is able to hang on.

I guarantee you that I'd be willing to take as many pours as it takes to break that sorry leftist FOREVER...!

(Sean give me a call, we'll spend the week-end getting you ready and we'll take this punk for every cent he's GOT.)
When were you waterboarded, by whom, and why ?

Are you one of the muslim insurgents that was held at GITMO ?

I'd bet a dollar that you are completely full of shit, Pubes.
You were not only never waterboarded, you have never spent one day in the service of this country, because they do not take certifiably insane people who are manically chronic liars.

Hannity is the one who volunteered himself to be waterboarded, Olbermann took him up on it.
And I say do it, take the man's money, for charity, and waterboard the right way, the real way.
No SERE safe training methods. No OSHA or ACLU restrictions should apply.
Sean wants to be treated the same as a detainee to prove it is just a little spa bubble bath,
let it be so.

First, the terrorist's name is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed....you can get a summary about this "poor tortured and maligned" prisoner here.....
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You think 183 waterboardings is too much? ...as compared to what? ...3,000 dead people? ....possibly more?

How about just one waterboarding per person listed here...
Profiles of 9/11 - Virtual Memorial New York, NY

....or maybe we should just let poor ole Mohammed out to kill YOUR family members...and then we'll see how you feeeeeeel about making the poor guy uncomfy....

Why is it liberals make a bigger stink about waterboarding a terrorist than about his killing thousands of innocent people......?

Why cant you figure our it doenst matter how evil he is?

Torture doesnt work.

That is what all the experts say.

OH PULEASE... That is the biggest load of crap... First, Woaterboarding is not torture; second it works BEAUTIFULLY, and third, those that tell you it doesn't work have A) not been tortured and B) are full of crap...

The simple fact is that if it didn't work, it wouldn't be used...

When you're in fear of your life you'll tell whoever has you strapped down whatever they want to know... PERIOD

In the wake of the Korean war, the US military changed it's code of conduct to reflect the effectiveness of Asian torture techniques... where before one swore to not reveal any secrets, the new code reflects to not tell any secrets to the best of one's means... and this was because many men would fold up under torture and their grief and shame of having done so was such that they committed suicide... and this for old, irrelevant information which represented no serious or often no potential security problems...

The torture laws are designed to prevent life-altering TORTURE... REAL PHYSICALLY INVASION, DETRIMENTAL PHYSICAL HARM... MAJOR PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA FROM HOURS, DAYS AND WEEKS OF UNSPEAKABLE PAIN... which often, as noted above provided little insight into enemy operations, BY SOVERIEGN COMBAT TROOPS. Men who are serving their nation, following orders required by the laws of their nation... NOT TERRORISTS WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR NOTHING BUT A TWISTED, IRRATIONAL, INVALID IDEA... which serves no purpose but death and destruction.

The ordinary combat troop knows very little about long term strategy or operational tactics... Flag officers... now that's a different sotry... which explains why flag officers are rarely found in a position to be captured...

There is nothing even remotely similar, let alone equating, about enhanced non-invasive coercive interogations and torture and there is NOTHING equating bout uniformed troops of a sovereign nation and illegal enemy combatants of Islamic terrorists.

It was created to force false confessions out of people.
It was created to get whatever you want out of someone... if its a false confession you'll get it; if it's the Mother's home address and Phone number; you'll get it; and if it's the secret code to the front door, IF THEY HAVE IT... you'll get it.

Ask yourself why Bush and team chose the method that gives you false info instead of the much more reliable FBI type of intell gathering?

Well, whats the answer? Why WOULD Bush implement procedures which would give false info?

Answer: HE WOULDN'T!

Maybe they didnt want the truth out of these guys huh?

What truth is that? And PLEASE BE SPECIFIC...

Last edited:
60 seconds in and the organizers tell him they're getting ready for the second bucket, to which Hannity screams

'Do it to Rush!'

and then do it again.

This is gonna BE GREAT!

When were you waterboarded, by whom, and why ?

When? In and around the summer of 1978,

Whom? SERE School... 3rd Recon Bn, 3rd MarDiv USMC... Onna Point, Okinawa, Japan deployed to Basecamp Fuji, Japan; Joint Force SERE Training.

Why? To develope the skills and understanding to effectively implment necessary time-sensitive field interrogation of high value prisoners...

Are you one of the muslim insurgents that was held at GITMO ?

No more so than you're a reasonably intelligent human being... I mean it's possible, but given the evidence, it's exceedingly unlikely...

I'd bet a dollar that you are completely full of shit, Pubes.

A whole Dollar? Hold On Player! You're out of CONTROL!

You were not only never waterboarded, you have never spent one day in the service of this country, because they do not take certifiably insane people who are manically chronic liars.

Sure... As such is absolutely necessary for your position to have any potential credibility what so ever... and while that's a wonderful rationalization, its baseless, thus logically invalid and given it rests within an unsound intellectual construct... it serves neither this discussion or the goals which you would otherwise reasonably have in advancing it, unless those goals are to thoroughly discredit yourself...

Now is that where you were heading?

Hannity is the one who volunteered himself to be waterboarded, Olbermann took him up on it.

Yep and it's about to cost him a couple of hundred grand... which is just beautiful... what's your point?

And I say do it, take the man's money, for charity, and waterboard the right way, the real way.

Oh as oppossed to 'the safe waterboarding...' ROFLMNAO...

No SERE safe training methods. No OSHA or ACLU restrictions should apply.

Well of the two of us, I'm the only one that's actually taken SERE training and when I did it, there wasn't a hole hell of a lot of 'safe' to it...

Here's how Sere worked... We were on a routine training patrol... and after about 3 hours we reached a predetermined harborsite of what the scenario described as a known enemy harborsite... we were in the midst of the routine intelligence gathering, when our Lt popped into this little camp...

He had 6 guys dressed in goofy looking civilian (what we referred to as 'slope garb') attire with AK 47s and he explained that we had just entered SERE training... whereupon one of the AK toting knotheads started reading a scenario... we were informed that we had been captured by the communist forces gofuckyourselfstan; that we would be treated according to the geneva convention and so on... we were told to rmove our gear, and lie on the deck, place our hands behind our backs and that from this point forward all communication, from them to us would be in their native tongue... and that they would indicate when the formal training began...

We did as we were told spent the next several days engaged in what would likely KILL YOU. Ever been blindfolded with hands tieds behind your back and forced to kneel on your knees for 3 days in a 6' deep hole that is 6ish feet long and just barely wider than your shoulders? Ever had your full body pulled up by 14/2 com-wire wrapped around you ankles? How about lifted off the ground by your wrists... tied behind your back? Spend a few hours with raw knees on 2" angle iron... Bitch slapped until your eyes swell shut? and so it goes... on and on... Waterboarding was hardly the worst of it... ya get tied to incline board, head down, hand tied under the board... you're saying, 'this won't be too bad, I'll just hold my breath... (At the time I could do three minutes and did so as a matter of routine training) only what ya find out is that once the rag goes over the face, they slap a hand over your mouth... again... "No Big deal... I can do this ALL DAY!" Then they start the pour...

You hold your breathe and all is well until the water starts running into your nose... the mind immiediately figures out that with the hand over the mouth, as soon as you take a breath you're going to ingest this nose full of water... but STILL... No big deal... "I'll just slowly blow air out the nose to remove the water... and then it hits you like a BAT! The dumbass that's been leaning with his hand on your chest, which you just thought was there to hold ya still, begins to press down on your chest... and it is clear that as you're blowing air out your nose, that you're about out of air and the water is still coming and very soon, you're going to be unable to clear your nose and it is going to fill up and even when they DO let you breath again, you're going to suck that water into your lungs... and THAT SPORT is some SCARY SHIT... In my mind flashed the letter to my Mom where condolences were being passed along for the accident I had experienced while in SERE School; how the Corps was sorry... but shit happens... and this amplified by the stupor I recalled on the faces of the geniuses that picked us UP initially; and what the odds were that THOSE CRETINS WERE SUFFICIENTLY TRAINED TO NOT KILL MY ASS... the answer was NOT GOOD NEWS! You're pretty damn sure you're screwed... and not 'golly this is gonna hurt for a while' screwed, but 'tragic training accident screwed...'

And the bad news... it doesn't get any better with practice... it's just as scary if NOT scarier the 30th time as it was the first, because ya KNOW that the odds are running out on ya.

So spare me your faux indignation sis... There isn't much about it, that I DON'T know; BUT AS BAD AS RECIEVING WAS, which helped immensely; in the following weeks we began the implementation... and it's a gas... and what's more, I can tell you that it is VASTLY preferred.

Sean wants to be treated the same as a detainee to prove it is just a little spa bubble bath, let it be so.

Oh I agree, and the second that Sean becomes a detainee, he WILL... Sadly for you and Olberman, Sean is NOT a detainee... the bet is to pay a grand a second for a procedure which takes a couple of minutes... and that's 60 grand a minute...

What I want to hear is Olberman puss out and only pay for the seconds of the POUR... which is almost a certainty... but I'd do it as many times as it takes to bust the scumbag... 'cause there is NO TIME LIMIT... I'd be there day after DAY taking that cockpolisher down $60,000 AT A WHACK and do it RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:
First, the terrorist's name is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed....you can get a summary about this "poor tortured and maligned" prisoner here.....

You think 183 waterboardings is too much? ...as compared to what? ...3,000 dead people? ....possibly more?

....or maybe we should just let poor ole Mohammed out to kill YOUR family members...and then we'll see how you feeeeeeel about making the poor guy uncomfy....

Why is it liberals make a bigger stink about waterboarding a terrorist than about his killing thousands of innocent people......?

In answer to your question:

Because a liberal always believes terrorism is everyone elses problem until it happens to them.

Don't be fooled though: If one of their family members were captured by a terrorist organization--& one of the terrorists of this group were captured by the CIA--they would have Barack Obama & Eric Holders number on speed-dial BEGGING them to authorise the waterboarding of this terrorist to save their family members life.

It's the ULTIMATE liberal denial.:clap2:

Last edited:

Because a liberal always believes terrorism is everyone elses problem until it happens to them.

Don't be fooled though: If one of their family members were captured by a terrorist organization--& one of the terrorists of this group were captured by the CIA--they would have Barack Obama & Eric Holders number on speed-dial BEGGING them to authorise the waterboarding of this terrorist to save their family members life.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well said...

This is gonna BE GREAT!

When? In and around the summer of 1978,

Whom? SERE School... 3rd Recon Bn, 3rd MarDiv USMC... Onna Point, Okinawa, Japan deployed to Basecamp Fuji, Japan; Joint Force SERE Training.

Why? To develope the skills and understanding to effectively implment necessary time-sensitive field interrogation of high value prisoners...

No more so than you're a reasonably intelligent human being... I mean it's possible, but given the evidence, it's exceedingly unlikely...

A whole Dollar? Hold On Player! You're out of CONTROL!

Sure... As such is absolutely necessary for your position to have any potential credibility what so ever... and while that's a wonderful rationalization, its baseless, thus logically invalid and given it rests within an unsound intellectual construct... it serves neither this discussion or the goals which you would otherwise reasonably have in advancing it, unless those goals are to thoroughly discredit yourself...

Now is that where you were heading?

Yep and it's about to cost him a couple of hundred grand... which is just beautiful... what's your point?

Oh as oppossed to 'the safe waterboarding...' ROFLMNAO...

Well of the two of us, I'm the only one that's actually taken SERE training and when I did it, there wasn't a hole hell of a lot of 'safe' to it...

Here's how Sere worked... We were on a routine training patrol... and after about 3 hours we reached a predetermined harborsite of what the scenario described as a known enemy harborsite... we were in the midst of the routine intelligence gathering, when our Lt popped into this little camp...

He had 6 guys dressed in goofy looking civilian (what we referred to as 'slope garb') attire with AK 47s and he explained that we had just entered SERE training... whereupon one of the AK toting knotheads started reading a scenario... we were informed that we had been captured by the communist forces gofuckyourselfstan; that we would be treated according to the geneva convention and so on... we were told to rmove our gear, and lie on the deck, place our hands behind our backs and that from this point forward all communication, from them to us would be in their native tongue... and that they would indicate when the formal training began...

We did as we were told spent the next several days engaged in what would likely KILL YOU. Ever been blindfolded with hands tieds behind your back and forced to kneel on your knees for 3 days in a 6' deep hole that is 6ish feet long and just barely wider than your shoulders? Ever had your full body pulled up by 14/2 com-wire wrapped around you ankles? How about lifted off the ground by your wrists... tied behind your back? Spend a few hours with raw knees on 2" angle iron... Bitch slapped until your eyes swell shut? and so it goes... on and on... Waterboarding was hardly the worst of it... ya get tied to incline board, head down, hand tied under the board... you're saying, 'this won't be too bad, I'll just hold my breath... (At the time I could do three minutes and did so as a matter of routine training) only what ya find out is that once the rag goes over the face, they slap a hand over your mouth... again... "No Big deal... I can do this ALL DAY!" Then they start the pour...

You hold your breathe and all is well until the water starts running into your nose... the mind immiediately figures out that with the hand over the mouth, as soon as you take a breath you're going to ingest this nose full of water... but STILL... No big deal... "I'll just slowly blow air out the nose to remove the water... and then it hits you like a BAT! The dumbass that's been leaning with his hand on your chest, which you just thought was there to hold ya still, begins to press down on your chest... and it is clear that as you're blowing air out your nose, that you're about out of air and the water is still coming and very soon, you're going to be unable to clear your nose and it is going to fill up and even when they DO let you breath again, you're going to suck that water into your lungs... and THAT SPORT is some SCARY SHIT... In my mind flashed the letter to my Mom where condolences were being passed along for the accident I had experienced while in SERE School; how the Corps was sorry... but shit happens... and this amplified by the stupor I recalled on the faces of the geniuses that picked us UP initially; and what the odds were that THOSE CRETINS WERE SUFFICIENTLY TRAINED TO NOT KILL MY ASS... the answer was NOT GOOD NEWS! You're pretty damn sure you're screwed... and not 'golly this is gonna hurt for a while' screwed, but 'tragic training accident screwed...'

And the bad news... it doesn't get any better with practice... it's just as scary if NOT scarier the 30th time as it was the first, because ya KNOW that the odds are running out on ya.

So spare me your faux indignation sis... There isn't much about it, that I DON'T know; BUT AS BAD AS RECIEVING WAS, which helped immensely; in the following weeks we began the implementation... and it's a gas... and what's more, I can tell you that it is VASTLY preferred.

Sean wants to be treated the same as a detainee to prove it is just a little spa bubble bath, let it be so.

Oh I agree, and the second that Sean becomes a detainee, he WILL... Sadly for you and Olberman, Sean is NOT a detainee... the bet is to pay a grand a second for a procedure which takes a couple of minutes... and that's 60 grand a minute...

What I want to hear is Olberman puss out and only pay for the seconds of the POUR... which is almost a certainty... but I'd do it as many times as it takes to bust the scumbag... 'cause there is NO TIME LIMIT... I'd be there day after DAY taking that cockpolisher down $60,000 AT A WHACK and do it RIGHT NOW!

What? No snappy comebacks douchebag? Are ya sure? LOVE to discuss it more... test your knowledge of the subject and the CERTAINTY you were shoving around this afternoon...

Let me know when you've consumed all of WIKIPEDIA... so we can begin aknew, your eternal humiliation...

ROFL... Leftists... :cool:

how about he gets stripped naked covered in his own feces and is tormented by deranged military dykes with savage dogs...for charity ....instead

what the fuck...savage dogs..they are simply trained to do that...when not commanded they are general sweeties...they only bite a few handlers a year...dont be trashing the dogs...i iz watching you :cool:

i have no qualms with the use of torture...i do have qualms about calling it anything else...
but why stop at waterboarding?

the denial of waterboarding being torture is the ulitmate hyprocritical denial

I'll pay donate $1000.00 to charity for every second Olbermann can endure the Muslim terrorists torture tactics. I'll pay $5000.00 for a beheading..... :eek:

P.S. Before any lefties get their panties in a twist, the beheading thing was a joke, thank you...........

I'll pay donate $1000.00 to charity for every second Olbermann can endure the Muslim terrorists torture tactics. I'll pay $5000.00 for a beheading..... :eek:

P.S. Before any lefties get their panties in a twist, the beheading thing was a joke, thank you...........

The difference is Olbermann agrees its torture. Hannity has been blapping that waterboarding is no big deal and we're pampering the prisoners. If he thinks its no big deal let's see how long he lasts.

Would like to see both of them honoring their words.

And if Hannity doesnt wanna do it, I could take his place as long I am getting half of the money, rest he can take to charity. :)

The difference is Olbermann agrees its torture. Hannity has been blapping that waterboarding is no big deal and we're pampering the prisoners. If he thinks its no big deal let's see how long he lasts.

Olbermann thinks feeding the prisoners 2 pancakes for breakfast instead of 3 is torture ..........

Really? Even if you believed in your heart like you believe in Jesus that the people operating the apparatus would be kind of hoping that you died in the process? All the while, praying to your God that when you die, you die like a man with no whining?

Don't tell me you would either, because like me and in spite of your 'training', the odds are you can only dig it and you CANNOT relate. I have been in training fires and I have been in house fires and anyone who tells you there is no difference is stupid or bullshitting you.

You and me can only hope what we would do under those circumstances for real...

While you're praying, pray to your Jesus that fewer men will taste this kind of shit with the next generation. I'd hate for ours to just be lucky.

-Joe

$1,000 per second? Who wouldn't do it?

We know going in ahead of time that it's not going to do any real damage. H*ll YES I'd sign up for $1,000 per second. I'd also sign up for doing it 183 times. Heck if they just do it 1 second at a time that's 183,000 bucks. And it probably wasn't 1 second at a time. I guarantee you, whatever it entials I know it's not going to do any real damage. I don't care how uncomfortable it is. It'll be over and I'll be at least hundreds of thousands of dollars richer. If it's even 10 seconds at a time I'm in the millions.

Last edited:

I want Hannity to be waterboarded 183 times just like Shalid Mohammed was. 30 seconds a piece. So he would spent 5,490 seconds or 91.5 minutes being waterboarded. .

Ok. That quantifies it even futher. Is there anybody here who WOULDN't agree to have that done if they know they're going to get $5.49 million when it's over? Again: If they do it like US staff did we know there's not going to be any real physical damage. There's going to be a doctor standing by, etc.

Are you telling me you wouldn't agree to go through it for that much money? I don't care how little I know about the actual experience. If I know going in that it's not going to do any real damage and that I'm going to get $5.49 million when it's over, I can agree to do it. I might even think I wish I wouldn't have while it's going on. But it'll be over, I'll be fine, and I'll be a multi millionare.

Forum List

Back