Sean Connery Falls To His Death In New Zealand

this seems to have ended up in the conspiracy section because a simple google search turns up the same report, from the same location, with the same cause of death, at at least 5 different dates from 1999 to the presnt.
In addition, his website makes no mention of his death.

Read the thread, I put links to all that on here earlier in the thread, and as soon as I did....poof...was moved to conspiracy forum.

Sean Connery Falls To His Death In New Zealand

but bounces and comes immediately back to life, unscathed.

must be, because he seems to have fallen in new zealand several times over the last 15 years, died, and then somehow did it again a few years later.

You would think he would brag about his repeated resurections on his website, that is if it was true

This is a prefect example of when people should not only rely on the Internet. a quick sweep of the Network news will show you nobody is talking about it. Do you really think we would not hear about this on the news?

His best role, by far, was Scotty on Star Trek.

??? James Doohan played Scotty. The closest Connery got to appearing in a Star Trek episode or movie was Connery was contacted to star in the role of Sybok, in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, but he was busy with Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

James Doohan did die, but that was in 2005.

Sean Connery was James Bond

All of the other 007"s were just pale imitations. :cool:

Disagree on that.I actually liked Moore a little better.He brought charisma and humor to the role.I loved Moores sarcasm.

For me Connery AND Moore are the only true James Bond actors to play the role. Moore was an excellent replacement for Connery.None of the others after that were though.

All the others are all phony wanna be imposters. as far as this thread goes,I wont believe a word of this unless its on the news.

Samson, the Oddball Dude and the 9/11 Dude.

perfect

sean.jpg

Obviously another thread started by a Republican from within their bizarro right-wing bubble, a world where the US military is weaker because we use less horses and bayonets.

The Official Website of Sir Sean Connery

Apparently, he dies tomorrow.

Sean Connery dead at 82 (death of Sean Connery)
Sean Connery, born on August 25, 1930 in Edinburgh, was a British actor of Scottish origin. He died on October 24, 2012, at the age of 82.

:clap2::clap2::lol::lol::D
There was not one word of this on the news sunday or monday night or in the papers saturday,sunday or monday. Just as I suspected,all a bunch of :bsflag: Not surprising at all and just like I pretty much figured since the thread starter doesnt even know better enough that this is the wrong forum to post this in.:lol::lol::lol::D

they talked about Geore Mcgovern dying but not one word on Connery.This would be all over the front pages of the newspapers for at LEAST a couple days or so if true.lol

after I made my first post I got to thinking this was garbage this poster fell for since again,not only did he post it in the wrong forum:lol: but Connery at his age and wisdom, would be smart enough not to do anything where there was any remote chance an accident could happen to him if he had decided to come out of retirement and do another movie..

Last edited:
you can't lie on the internet? It's impossible i tell ya!

:eusa_shhh:

whats funny about trolls like predfan, slackass, Moron In the Hat,and Liar ability is THEY think our government institutions and lamestream media NEVER lie to them either.:lol::lol::cuckoo::lmao:

Sean Connery retired from acting years ago. This story is pure bullshit.:clap2: yep.

How did this end up in the conspiracy forum? Is it alleged that he was murdered?
I know,thats what I said.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Last edited:
Sean Connery was James Bond

All of the other 007"s were just pale imitations. :cool:

Disagree on that.I actually liked Moore a little better.He brought charisma and humor to the role.I loved Moores sarcasm.

For me Connery AND Moore are the only true James Bond actors to play the role. Moore was an excellent replacement for Connery.None of the others after that were though.

All the others are all phony wanna be imposters. as far as this thread goes,I wont believe a word of this unless its on the news.

Samson, the Oddball Dude and the 9/11 Dude.

perfect

so says the brainwashed Dante troll who believes EVERYTHING the lamestream media tells him.:lol::lol::lol::D

Forum List

Back