Sean Connery Falls To His Death In New Zealand

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
:confused:

Actor Sean Connery died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning - October 21, 2012

Preliminary reports from New Zealand Police officials indicate that the actor fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set. Specific details are not yet available.

The accident occurred at approximately 4:30 a.m. (UTC/GMT +12).

Additional details and information will be forthcoming.

SEAN%2BCONNERY.jpg

note the date;
Actor - Sean Connery Falls To His Death In New Zealand
THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...

Actor Sean Connery died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning - June 30, 2012

Preliminary reports from New Zealand Police officials indicate that the actor fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set. Specific details are not yet available.

from;
Sean Connery dead in New Zealand

wikipedia says that since 2009 mr connery has been the subject of several reports of his death.

I dunno, but no mainstream news source is reporting this yet.

note the date;

Actor Sean Connery died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning - June 30, 2012

from;

wikipedia says that since 2009 mr connery has been the subject of several reports of his death.

June 30?

I see October 21.

note the date;

from;

June 30?

I see October 21.

exactly!
google turns up links for the same "death" by falling 60 ft in new zealand in june 2012, as well as july 2009.

I will wait and see, to see if this is another hoax like before or if it is real.

note the date;

from;

June 30?

I see October 21.

:confused:

an article from the past reporting on the death hoax of mr connery falling in new zealand;

first few google results when searching "sean connery death"

Search
About 4,540,000 results (0.18 seconds)

Search settings
Advanced search
Web History
Search Help

Web
* Images
* Maps
* Videos
* News
* Shopping

* Books
* Places
* Blogs
* Flights
* Discussions
* Recipes
* Applications
* Patents

MoreFewer

* Show Low, AZ

* Auto-detected

Change location
Search Options

Hide search toolsShow search tools
Search Results

Sean Connery dead at 82 (death of Sean Connery)
en.necropedia.org/obituary/Sean_ConneryCached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Sean Connery, born on August 25, 1930 in Edinburgh, was a British actor of Scottish origin. He died on October 22, 2012, at the age of 82.
sean.connery.mediafetcher.com/news/top.../actor_new_zealand.phpCached
Actor - Sean Connery Falls To His Death In New Zealand. ... Actor Sean Connery died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning -. Preliminary ...
Get more results from the past 24 hours
Sean Connery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_ConneryCached - Similar
Sir Thomas Sean Connery, (born 25 August 1930) is a Scottish actor and ..... and he was falsely declared dead by the Japanese and South African news ...
Early life - Career - Personal life - Tribute
Sean Connery's death falsely reported over Internet - National UK ...
www.examiner.com/.../sean-connery-s-death-falsely-reported-over-in...Cached
Dec 31, 2011 – Sean Connery's death falsely reported over the Internet One of the UK's favorite stars, Sean Connery, 81, is the target of the latest malicious ...
Jul 1, 2012 – "Actor - Sean Connery Falls To His Death In New Zealand ... Actor Sean Connery died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning ...

note the date;

from;

June 30?

I see October 21.

exactly!
google turns up links for the same "death" by falling 60 ft in new zealand in june 2012, as well as july 2009.

I will wait and see, to see if this is another hoax like before or if it is real.

It would be an incredible coincidence if he died on the exact spot in the exact way, wouldn't it!

Frankly I don't think he's dead, but when he goes I hope it is like this and not "quitely at home" with a codine drip into a cancer riddled body.

note the date;

from;

June 30?

I see October 21.

Same.

Forum List

Back