Sean and Jeny's Magical Music Party

Party people....get the party started.... :D

Huggy-bear, your mix CD for our partaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy is absolutely, positively, SMOKING.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Crank up the volume, let's ROCK.. :clap2:

Hey Jeny!...How"s the wrist? Don't hurt yourself turning the volume knob!..:lol::lol:

The wrist is good. Healing up.

It's still in a splint....gotta wear it another 3-4 more weeks, and then we can take it off and start some minor physical therapy to get the muscles warmed up and used to being used again.

Doc said it may be a while before it's not tender anymore and to not be surprised if it takes several more weeks beyond the splint being removed until it feels "normal". Can't wait until I can get back to doing a lot of things I can't now.

And....currently turning knobs of any kind are kind of a challenge for my left hand. :lol:

At any rate....the music's GREAT....let's partayyyyyyyyyyyy! :D

You been up all night, Huggy-bear? I just got my kids off to school, and the sun's a coming up here.

Time to head to (the virtual) Waffle House after this partayyyyyyyyyyyyyy and fill up on breakfast, before crashing! :D

You been up all night, Huggy-bear? I just got my kids off to school, and the sun's a coming up here.

Time to head to (the virtual) Waffle House after this partayyyyyyyyyyyyyy and fill up on breakfast, before crashing! :D

Fitfull sleep..sirens ..ambulances..cops racing to and fro. I've been garding a shut down motel for a friend in a bad section of town for a few months. I miss my boat. Enjoy the breakfast!

New Topics

Forum List

Back