Seamus, gone but not forgotten

Put the issue in an international poll and you might get a majority who thinks it's humane to eat that dog after you transport it on the roof of your car.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I have several dog crates.

Ones a Vari that is made of plastic. It comes in halves and you just attach the two halves to make the whole crate. It has an open grill type door in the front and vents on the side. Its air plane approved and my dogs love it.. I leave the door open and they go in and out all day and night.

Ain't no biggie for a crate trained dog. Most dogs love em as they are like little caves.

Doubt Ol'Seamus was the least bit upset about being on the roof. Super view and loads of air. Bet he was lovin it. My dogs would.

Ya really need should find something else to bitch about.

I have several dog crates.

Ones a Vari that is made of plastic. It comes in halves and you just attach the two halves to make the whole crate. It has an open grill type door in the front and vents on the side. Its air plane approved and my dogs love it.. I leave the door open and they go in and out all day and night.

Ain't no biggie for a crate trained dog. Most dogs love em as they are like little caves.

Doubt Ol'Seamus was the least bit upset about being on the roof. Super view and loads of air. Bet he was lovin it. My dogs would.

Ya really need should find something else to bitch about.

On the Interstate? :doubt:

Last edited:
68% of voters think it's inhumane to put your dog in a kennel on the roof of your car to only 14% who consider it humane. ...

PPP: Mitt losing must-love-dogs vote - POLITICO.com

i noticed that ravi the ever opportunistic bottomfeeder brought this story back for st patrick's day.

obama will be pissed if you fuck up his dwindling list of october surprises...

you came to quick ravi...

they have pills for that.

Who said it was air-tight?

The kennel that my family pet used to ride in is enclosed. It's not an open-air kennel. It's enclosed. And there are air vents, of course, in the back.
Right.

Now, how did that poster, Mustang, think that meant air tight?

Mad reading skilz, I guess.

Mitt said it was air tight in an interview. I heard and saw him say it. No doubt Mitt was trying to give the impression that the kennel (and therefore, the dog) was protected from the elements in some way since they were naturally both exposed to the air (and hence, the 70 mph wind). and the elements. But it was OBVIOUSLY a lie, and not a very good one since there's no such thing as an air tight travel kennel for pets. If you've got a problem with the characterization, take it up with Mitt. No doubt Mitt would live to clarify what he meant.

Last edited:
Right.

Now, how did that poster, Mustang, think that meant air tight?

Mad reading skilz, I guess.

Mitt said it was air tight in an interview. I heard and saw him say it. No doubt Mitt was trying to give the impression that the kennel (and therefore, the dog) was protected from the elements in some way since they were naturally both exposed to the air (and hence, the 70 mph wind). and the elements. But it was OBVIOUSLY a lie, and not a very good one since there's no such thing as an air tight travel kennel for pets. If you've got a problem with the characterization, take it up with Mitt. No doubt Mitt would live to clarify what he meant.
Oh. You heard it.

:lmao:

I've never even HEARD of anyone strapping a dog in a container to the top of their care, let alone for a 12 hour trip. It's friggin' bizarre.

And what's this nonsense that Mitt's pushing about the container being air tight? Hey, if it was air tight, the dog would suffocate. And dog shit rolling down the back window? That dog (an Irish Setter, I understand) was likely terrified. For cryin' out loud, there was lot's of road noise (and let's not forget that dogs' ears are more sensitive than human ears), carbon monoxide fumes, and lot's of alienation and separation anxiety to deal with.

You've got to question the judgment of any man who does this to a family pet. AND, in light of Romney's statement that he isn't worried about the poor in this country...

That dog didn't have any money of his own, did he? Maybe Mitt would have let the dog ride in the back of the station wagon and strapped the luggage to the top of the car if the dog could have threw in a few bucks for gas.

Good points....also, if it were air tight how would the dog shit escape to run down the window?

can you really be that child left behind ?? seriously ??

Unless he meant "you came too quick" as in too early?

Crap I can't figure out what he means.

Forum List

Back