Seals removed one threat to America...remove the other

Is this an actual former SEAL that paid for the billboard? If so, he brings shame on the country and should never have been allowed to serve.

Hopefully it's just some random asswipe trying to use the military as pawns.

^^^^^More evidence of the fact that Obamatons are anti-American, criminal themselves and willing to kill people, or to see people killed, for the advancement of the Muslim Brotherhood.

BTW, reported for advocating violence against the President of the US.

You just call President Obama a "threat" to America. I'm sure you would love Obama to be removed at any cost. Your thread proves it. You are an 'assassin' at heart my dear.

The difference between lefty fascists and the rest of us, who love liberty, is that "removal" instantly means "kill" to a fascist.

To those who understand the concept of liberty, "removal" from elected office means "don't vote for him".

Now if he's voted out and refuses to stay, or disrupts the election, that's a different matter entirely.

Though if he and Hillary keep painting targets on the backs of American citizens and deploring freedom of speech, it's possible there won't be any left alive to vote.

^^^^^More evidence of the fact that Obamatons are anti-American, criminal themselves and willing to kill people, or to see people killed, for the advancement of the Muslim Brotherhood.

BTW, reported for advocating violence against the President of the US.

You just call President Obama a "threat" to America. I'm sure you would love Obama to be removed at any cost. Your thread proves it. You are an 'assassin' at heart my dear.

The difference between lefty fascists and the rest of us, who love liberty, is that "removal" instantly means "kill" to a fascist.

To those who understand the concept of liberty, "removal" from elected office means "don't vote for him".

Now if he's voted out and refuses to stay, or disrupts the election, that's a different matter entirely.

So your solution for Osama Bin Laden would have been to simply not vote for him?

Given the events of the last 48 hours, Romney is toast. That man is not fit to be President. Going off halfcocked as he did demonstrates that he has no sense at all.

Given the events of the last 60 hours, Obama is toast. That man is not fit to run anything. Dragging his feet and campaigning instead of leading demonstrates that he has no sense at all.

Is this an actual former SEAL that paid for the billboard? If so, he brings shame on the country and should never have been allowed to serve.

If it was a former Navy SEAL... How would you have determined he would do this after he served his country...A fucking time machine? :lol:

Hello Ravi? Can you please explain why the SEAL should never have been allowed to serve, if he hadn't done this until after he already served? You aren't making any sense, and it would help if you could clarify things for me...

If it was a former Navy SEAL... How would you have determined he would do this after he served his country...A fucking time machine? :lol:

He should have his service record eradicated, just prior to marching him out to the ditch and blowing his brains out!

No free speech!!!

He should have his service record eradicated, just prior to marching him out to the ditch and blowing his brains out!

No free speech!!!

I honestly believe that is what Liberals are after... Free speech seems to only be tolerable when it's them, or someone who agrees with them doing the speaking... Everyone else must be silenced -regardless of the Constitution.

yeah because the president who presided over the death of OBL is a threat to us

Thought you might like this:

"If Obama is the kind of radical opponents see, how to understand Obama’s relish in killing bin Laden? Doesn’t this show a pro-American import? The answer is given by Obama himself in “The Audacity of Hope” (p. 304):

“It’s useful to remind ourselves…that Osama Bin Laden in not Ho Chi Minh.” Get that?

For Obama, there are good anti-Americans, and not-so good ones. Ho is a good one: a true nationalist, an anti-colonial hero! Now, Bin Laden….he stopped fighting for his country, and engaged in attacks on cities and civilians, i.e., engaged in criminal behavior. So, no prob for Obama to send in the Seals. "
D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” chapter 11.

Wadda ya' think?

Given the events of the last 48 hours, Romney is toast. That man is not fit to be President. Going off halfcocked as he did demonstrates that he has no sense at all.

You mean like Obama did during the Bush Administration? :lol:

You mean, you're upset that Romney played by the rules Obama and Rham Emanuel created ("Never let a good crisis go to waste")? :lol:

I love watching the idiot liberal Dumbocrat have a meltdown when people play by the rules they created. The Dumbocrat can't stand a level playing field. They want to make sure they can do things nobody else can (because, if the playing field is level, they lose every time)....

Actually is the playing field was level and no votes were restricted as long as you were an american, the cons would never win a national election again.

No free speech!!!

I honestly believe that is what Liberals are after... Free speech seems to only be tolerable when it's them, or someone who agrees with them doing the speaking... Everyone else must be silenced -regardless of the Constitution.

Free Speech = Speaking out against Conservatives
Hate Speech = Speaking out against Liberals or their allies.

Forum List

Back