Seal team six was endangered by Obama saying who killed Bin Ladin

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
EXCLUSIVE: Parents of SEAL Team Six member say unit endangered by Obama administration statements | Fox News

When I first heard Obama out Seal Team six I was furious. These guys do NOT need a pat on the back. They dont do this for the glory. They do it because they know they have to and they know they can get the job done. All Obama had to say was Special warfare unit. Do you know we have Several Special warfare. But , NO Obama outed them and how many people DIED from Seal Team six in that Helicopter Crash. One son called home and warned his parents his life was in danger and just a few weeks later he was dead

This is precisely why a "Manchild" like Obama should NOT be considered a "Commander In Chief."

THE WORST one we've had in decades.

A Member of SEAL Team 6 wrote a book

Blame it on Obama

SEAL Team six is not a group of six guys. It is comprised of several teams who, as a rule are anonymous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Naval_Special_Warfare_Development_Group

NSWDG is divided into color-coded line Teams, which are commanded by senior officers: Red Team (Assault), Blue Team (Assault), Gold Team (Assault Team) and a recently-formed Silver Team (Assault). There is a Gray Team (Boat Crews) and a Black Team (Reconnaissance and Surveillance Team). Each Team is divided into three troops and troops are divided into smaller teams. Each troop has a specific nickname. Examples being Gold-Knights/Crusaders, Red-Indians, Black-Pirates

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Parents of SEAL Team Six member say unit endangered by Obama administration statements | Fox News

When I first heard Obama out Seal Team six I was furious. These guys do NOT need a pat on the back. They dont do this for the glory. They do it because they know they have to and they know they can get the job done. All Obama had to say was Special warfare unit. Do you know we have Several Special warfare. But , NO Obama outed them and how many people DIED from Seal Team six in that Helicopter Crash. One son called home and warned his parents his life was in danger and just a few weeks later he was dead

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/246143-lives-of-heroes-or-political-advantage.html

Blame it on Obama

SEAL Team six is not a group of six guys. It is comprised of several teams who, as a rule are anonymous
This book came out last week. The GUYS died MONTHS ago... The SEALS are NOT stupid to put in anything in the book that is classified. Most things that were in the book was already out!!!

Believe me I KNOW what Seal TEAMS are. My husband was stationed in New Orleans Special boat unit 22 which MANY MANY seals were station.. I AM Not stupid when it comes to the navy .. My husband served 25 years. We do speak ya know. :eusa_whistle:

Bull pucky

Republicans were complaining that Obama was taking credit. Now they are complaining that he is giving credit to the people who actually killed bin Laden. If he wouldn't have given anyone credit I'm sure you would be complaining about something else.

Just make your slogan "Romney/Ryan '12. Because we just don't like Obama."

Blame it on Obama

United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NSWDG is divided into color-coded line Teams, which are commanded by senior officers: Red Team (Assault), Blue Team (Assault), Gold Team (Assault Team) and a recently-formed Silver Team (Assault). There is a Gray Team (Boat Crews) and a Black Team (Reconnaissance and Surveillance Team). Each Team is divided into three troops and troops are divided into smaller teams. Each troop has a specific nickname. Examples being Gold-Knights/Crusaders, Red-Indians, Black-Pirates

They are still QQing about OBL.

The parents of the guy that died are so afraid of being killed by terrorists that they go on FAUX News to trash talk the president. :rolleyes:

How sad that they dishonor their son in this manner.

Blame it on Obama

This book came out last week. The GUYS died MONTHS ago... The SEALS are NOT stupid to put in anything in the book that is classified. Most things that were in the book was already out!!!

Believe me I KNOW what Seal TEAMS are. My husband was stationed in New Orleans Special boat unit 22 which MANY MANY seals were station.. I AM Not stupid when it comes to the navy .. My husband served 25 years. We do speak ya know. :eusa_whistle:
Oh good gods......:lol:

Forum List

Back