Seahawks will repeat AND probably go undefeated.this is why.

Your prediction...

tumblr_mezdprz41E1qm6sfao1_500.gif
as always,like the troll you are,you prove you evade facts that I never guaranteed they would go undefeated and have admitted I was wrong they would repeat.

again something you might want to try someday once in your life,instead of being an immature coward who evades facts and changes the subject when proven wrong.

Last edited:
I think Huggy was off by just one year last year when he said the Seahawks will go undefeated and win the superbowl and here are the reasons why I think they will go undefeated in the regular season and accomplish what the patriots were just one miracle catch away from accomplishing in their first superbowl against the Giants that year.

the two teams in the NFC that gave them problems last year the 49ers and the cardinals? they are worse this year than last year with key losses on defense.the fact the pitifil cowboys only lost to them by a touchdown against the niners and the cardinals barely escaped victory over my creampuff chargers at home no less speaks volumns how bad they are this year.lol.

as long as the refs arent hometown refs like they were in their first loss of the season last year on the road to the colts where the refs ruled a touchdown a safetly that even colt fans said was a safety,if they get lucky bounces which is what it depends on all the time-the dolphins were just lucky in a couple gamews their season when they accomplished the feat having the other team in a couple games fumble the ball deep in their territory when the dolphins were down by a touchdown and harvin stays healthy,forget it,they go undefeated AND win the superbowl.if they go undefeated in the regular season,its game over,the AFC is too weak for them.

911 said probably in his heading, however in his post he gave reasons they would go undefeated.

well what do you know is the sports troll pooper coming to join fellow troll right winger to fart in my thread as well.

Forum List

Back