Seahawks were the biggest winner in the Manning Derby

The guy put up almost 400 per game passing in his 2 starts with the Packers. Against teams late in the season playing for something.

Won a NC at LSU.

The final piece of the puzzle in Seattle.

Flynn could be a better pickup in the long run than signing Manning

I'm just not ready to anoint him a football god after two starts. Have to give him a season or two to see if he was worth the money

Ya ya...Flynn came in under the radar like a cruise missle. I read his BIO and if there is one thing he seems to do repeatedly...it's play lights out in big games. Our problem though has never been quarterback talent. We would have won the superbowl and year before lasts game in Chicago if our receivers could catch the damn football. He better have a quick release too because we haven't had a dependable O-line for over ten years.

Changes the entire dynamics.

Instead ofhaving a QB like Tavarius Jackson "manage" games - they have a QB in Matt Flynn who can win games.

I will confess - he was sort of under my radar - but he proved himself when given the chance with GB.

Changes the entire dynamics.

Instead ofhaving a QB like Tavarius Jackson "manage" games - they have a QB in Matt Flynn who can win games.

I will confess - he was sort of under my radar - but he proved himself when given the chance with GB.

He has yet to prove himself......but now he has a chance.

Forum List

Back