Seahawks, Two Super Bowl Appearances Without A Top 40 Receiver ???

Hasn't Tom Brady won 4 superbowls without a top 40 receiver on those teams?
Stanley Morgan, Wes Welker, Brandon Stokely just to name a few that have receiver much higher acclaim than any Seahawk receiver on last season's team.
None of the three receivers you mentioned were available to Brady when he won a Superbowl.
Dion Branch.
What about him?
Dion Branch.SBXXXVIII, Dion Branch was SBXXXIX MVP with 139 yds
Yeah but was he a top 40 receiver those years? Nope he had 800 receiving yards one year and barely broke 400 yards the other. So...

Just give Brady his due. We all hate him cause we ain't him lol, give the man some respect.

Stanley Morgan, Wes Welker, Brandon Stokely just to name a few that have receiver much higher acclaim than any Seahawk receiver on last season's team.
None of the three receivers you mentioned were available to Brady when he won a Superbowl.
Dion Branch.
What about him?
Yeah but was he a top 40 receiver those years? Nope he had 800 receiving yards one year and barely broke 400 yards the other. So...

Just give Brady his due. We all hate him cause we ain't him lol, give the man some respect.

No. NO NO NO!!!!!! The only thing he has going for himself is that he was something like a 5th round draft pick. That builds character. There is NO way I will idolize anything from New England. Wilson/Carroll/Bevell/Lockette GAVE Brady this last ring. Just say thank you and leave it at that.

Dion Branch.
What about him?

No. NO NO NO!!!!!! The only thing he has going for himself is that he was something like a 5th round draft pick. That builds character. There is NO way I will idolize anything from New England. Wilson/Carroll/Bevell/Lockette GAVE Brady this last ring. Just say thank you and leave it at that.
Lol man I HATE Brady. But sometimes a man just has to admit when he's being a hater. :laugh:

Dion Branch.
What about him?

I hate the Patriots, I hate the Celtics. I respect what Brady and Bird gave their sports and how great they are/were.

The Pats went to 6 Super Bowls and won 4 and were two plays away from a 6-0 record. I am glad they lost those two to the Giants, I hate New England, I did not want to see them go 18-0.

The last Super Bowl was a good game, it came down to a last play, the Pats excited that play perfectly, it was an excited play that was practiced Thursday before the game.

It wasn't a fluke, it was a well executed defensive play. Seattle got beat.

What I find amusing with all the Top 40 crap is that Brady had two top 40 receivers in the first loss to the Giants and one in the second loss.

If you think about it, many teams had top 40 receivers and never made the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Dion Branch.
What about him?

I see you like cheaters who lie.:biggrin:

Tom Brady is the Barrys Bonds of baseball.has to cheat to set records.two peas in a pod.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back