Seahawks SUCK !!!!

He is not a nut case...he is a 911 conspiracy nut case and to make it worst a Rams fan. I think when he said he wasn't about to spend a dime on a NFL football game he is actually going to the games disguised as an empty seat.

584ed21e9b6ad.image.jpg

"make it worst"???? And you attempt to insult the intelligence of others??? STFU, punkinpuss....
BTW, I am a "truther".......want to debate me? Bring something other than lamestream media pieces because I will chew you up and then spit you out with minimal effort. I know more than you...infinitely more. Your frail cyber shoulder would falter under the weight of what I know and bear daily.....

(snicker)

After the latest dismal and pitiful performance by the Rams in getting whipped by the 49ers I am wonder why anyone is a Rams fan.

As far as being a truther please refer to my tag line. I am sure you know a lot of BS.

Be fair, the Rams didn't get whipped, the Niners barely squeaked by in a comeback win on a 2 point conversion at the end of the game. Still bad for the Rams, though, having been swept by one of the worst teams in the league this year. :)[/QUOTE]
After a 3-1 start Lambs have gone 1-10 and have lost their last six in a row.

He is not a nut case...he is a 911 conspiracy nut case and to make it worst a Rams fan. I think when he said he wasn't about to spend a dime on a NFL football game he is actually going to the games disguised as an empty seat.

584ed21e9b6ad.image.jpg

"make it worst"???? And you attempt to insult the intelligence of others??? STFU, punkinpuss....
BTW, I am a "truther".......want to debate me? Bring something other than lamestream media pieces because I will chew you up and then spit you out with minimal effort. I know more than you...infinitely more. Your frail cyber shoulder would falter under the weight of what I know and bear daily.....

(snicker)

After the latest dismal and pitiful performance by the Rams in getting whipped by the 49ers I am wonder why anyone is a Rams fan.

As far as being a truther please refer to my tag line. I am sure you know a lot of BS.

Be fair, the Rams didn't get whipped, the Niners barely squeaked by in a comeback win on a 2 point conversion at the end of the game. Still bad for the Rams, though, having been swept by one of the worst teams in the league this year. :)
After a 3-1 start Lambs have gone 1-10 and have lost their last six in a row.[/QUOTE]

Id rather play Seattle in Seattle than play the giants at home! There, I said it.

584ed21e9b6ad.image.jpg

(snicker)

Be fair, the Rams didn't get whipped, the Niners barely squeaked by in a comeback win on a 2 point conversion at the end of the game. Still bad for the Rams, though, having been swept by one of the worst teams in the league this year. :)
After a 3-1 start Lambs have gone 1-10 and have lost their last six in a row.[/QUOTE]
The Rams quit and mailed in the end of the season

584ed21e9b6ad.image.jpg

(snicker)

After a 3-1 start Lambs have gone 1-10 and have lost their last six in a row.

Id rather play Seattle in Seattle than play the giants at home! There, I said it.[/QUOTE]

My less than informed position is that Seattle has been less impressive this year than previous years, through a combination of injuries and horrible offensive line play. I am not shocked you'd prefer playing the Seahawks to the Giants, although I think the Giants have inconsistency problems of their own.

I would not have been surprised if Seattle had lost this last weekend against the 49ers. I don't think I have thought that in quite awhile. Maybe Seattle has been saving up for the playoffs, or not.

I would not have been surprised if Seattle had lost this last weekend against the 49ers. I don't think I have thought that in quite awhile. Maybe Seattle has been saving up for the playoffs, or not.
I hope they aren't 100% and we win. Detroit hasn't won a playoff game in decades.

I hope they aren't 100% and we win. Detroit hasn't won a playoff game in decades.

You should predict the Lions the winner this weekend as an upset special. Then if they do upset Seattle, you can change your name to Detroit Lions Fan and go on for the next 10 years about how you made the correct prediction and that nobody saw it coming and everyone lied and now they won't admit to it. That would be pretty cool!

Well, The playoffs are falling in Seattle's lap as I see it. AZ and Santa Clara then a week off. Then who? NY? Detroit? Atlanta? At home then a trip to Dallas. Not really that daunting of a schedule to make it to the super bowl. We already spanked NE in THEIR stadium so bring it ON!!!!

Seattle's running game is non-existent and Wilson hasn't had what one would call a stellar season but then again he hasn't had much to work with. He has Baldwin and Graham but that's it. Their defense is what has carried them. They should win their last two games and get a first round bye but if they have to play the Packers or the Lions in the first round, it's not a given that they win. Th Cowboys are not that good IMHO even though that is my team. They have an awesome star-studded offensive line and a great running back but Dak Prescott still has some seasoning to go and teams are catching up to his rookie tendencies...he is the "Duke Of Dink and Dunk" and rarely goes deep. Dez has been under utilized. The Cowboys defense is mediocre at best and has played above their heads but if left on the field for too long, they are exposed for the weak defensive line play that they have with little to no pass rush..... unless they blitz which leaves underachieving corners like Carr in "one on one" situations and he rarely fares well. I believe that the NFC rep will be the weakest Super Bowl team in a long time. If I was a betting man, I woulkd say that the Patriots will once again take the championship......

Most of your post I have to agree with even when I don't follow Dallas that closely. I did see a lot of problems at the quarterback position later in the season when other teams were figuring Prescott out...seem like when he pressured and has to move out of the pocket he is just not that effective. That leaves the defense to concentrate on Elliott like the Giants did.

About Seattle running game....Rawls has been hurt most of the season and is just now rounding back into shape, he will be okay going forward. Baldwin and Graham is not the only weapon Wilson has..don't forget Lockett and/or Willson. Seattle main weakness continues to be both their offensive line and poor play calling by the offensive coordinator.
Another point is that after the bye Seattle will be playing in Seattle where they are undefeated this year.

Jimmy Graham, Luke Willson, Kearse and Collins also add impact on Offense. The loss of Lockett and Thomas was huge and might be too much to overcome though.

Seattle hasn't been a real contender this season and it would not surprise me if they bowed out of the playoffs early on. But don't overlook the Seahawks in years to come...with a few adjustment in their offensive line they could/will be back. After all the average age of Seattle players is 26. Seattle needs to fire Bevel and hire someone who can call plays that work instead of two clouds of dust and a long pass.

Seattle hasn't been a real contender this season and it would not surprise me if they bowed out of the playoffs early on. But don't overlook the Seahawks in years to come...with a few adjustment in their offensive line they could/will be back. After all the average age of Seattle players is 26. Seattle needs to fire Bevel and hire someone who can call plays that work instead of two clouds of dust and a long pass.

The real culprit has been the GM Schneider. He and Carroll made the decision to save money on the O-line which allowed them to develop the Defense and pay them when their contracts came up. Also the bill to keep Wilson on the team has put pressure on the Hawks to cut corners.

I don't entirely agree with you on the GM being the problem. After all it was Schneider who help draft the current crop of talent that the Seahawks have. The problem was all the defensive players and Wilson contracts come due at the same time, leaving little money left over for the offensive line. The salary cap will increase this year and just maybe the Seahawks can spend some money on free agency offensive line players in the off season. I am not willing to give up on what we have, just improving.

But like I said before Bevel has to go. His play calling has hurt the team all season. For instance the play where Lockett got the broken leg.....first and goal on the one yard line....what are the calls...two rushing plays for no yards and a pass out of the end zone and Wilson getting sacked on fourth down. That to me says it all... that and the 5 sacks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back