Seahawks Officially Worst Team In NFL..Thanks Carroll!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
TubOfShitVaris Jackson worst QB in NFL. Hell he is the worst QB on the Hawks roster.

The hated Steelers are handing Seattle's ass to them today..Jackson and inept tackling and special teams play a girls Jr. High team wouldn't be proud of is paving the way..

Meanwhile Hasselbeck who Carroll wouldn't sign is leading the Titans to a come from behind victory against the Ravens that crushed the for mentioned hated Steelers last week.

Did I mention that Jackson is a punk ass bitch and as stupid as a bag of doorknobs?

Fuck you Carroll and your prize QB...

Seattle Seahawks Suck!!!!!!

Your thoughts?

TubOfShitVaris Jackson worst QB in NFL. Hell he is the worst QB on the Hawks roster.

The hated Steelers are handing Seattle's ass to them today..Jackson and inept tackling and special teams play a girls Jr. High team wouldn't be proud of is paving the way..

Meanwhile Hasselbeck who Carroll wouldn't sign is leading the Titans to a come from behind victory against the Ravens that crushed the for mentioned hated Steelers last week.

Did I mention that Jackson is a punk ass bitch and as stupid as a bag of doorknobs?

Fuck you Carroll and your prize QB...

Seattle Seahawks Suck!!!!!!

Your thoughts?
Thoughts?............Yeah, well, actually a question:

When have the Seahawks, EVER NOT SUCKED?

Christ, you liberal loons up there thought Brian Bosworth was the second coming of Butkus......Right up until Bo Jackson dragged his sorry ass twenty yards over the goal line.

On the bright side, it's nothing another 180 roster moves can't fix right?

Is it too late to get Mike Holmgren back?

Time to revise my prediction. Rather than an optimistic 7-9 (and winning the NFCW again) I'm going to guess Seattle goes 4-12 (and still wins the NFCW).

NFC West!!!

Tough year so far for me. My Seahawks suck and my Buckeyes blow. Frack a tack.

Time to revise my prediction. Rather than an optimistic 7-9 (and winning the NFCW again) I'm going to guess Seattle goes 4-12 (and still wins the NFCW).

NFC West!!!

Yeah, well, THERE'S ALWAYS THE SONICS!

Oh, wait, neeeeeeeever mind.:cool:

Despite a marquee player here and there, I think the Chiefs and Jags might give them a run for worst team. In 2 games, the Chiefs have been outscored 89-10!

Still, 'not quite the worst' isn't a glowing review of the Seahawks. :lol:

My Niners have a good shot at the division! Go NFC West, where mediocrity = superiority!

NFC West!!!

That all but killed NBA watching for me. Once the Sonics beat it I jumped on Ohio's only NBA team to fair weather fan (I think they were called the "Columbus LeBron's" or something?) anyway, you can guess how that turned out. Yep. Fuck the NBA.

Seahawks will get right again. Still have a great owner and still have great fans.

NFC West!!!

That all but killed NBA watching for me. Once the Sonics beat it I jumped on Ohio's only NBA team to fair weather fan (I think they were called the "Columbus LeBron's" or something?) anyway, you can guess how that turned out. Yep. Fuck the NBA.

Seahawks will get right again. Still have a great owner and still have great fans.
Just givin' ya' shit!:cool:

I'm a former RAM'S fanatic. Season ticket holder for many years, right up until they abandoned us......That team in St. Louis has NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER calling themselves the Rams.......Friggin' imposters..........I know how you feel.

But, at least I still have my beloved Lakers, Dodgers, and Trojans.

I'm just a casual NFL fan nowadays, until we get a team here, which sounds like it's going to happen soon.....Until then, I'll root for my neighbor who is an NFL player, that helped make Cam Newton's sunday suck, earlier today.:cool:....Welcome to the NFL, sucka!:lol:

Seattle needs an NBA team......They're great fans, and I really miss the days of Kareem and Sikma brawling in the middle!

Last edited:

I'm a former RAM'S fanatic. Season ticket holder for many years, right up until they abandoned us......That team in St. Louis has NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER calling themselves the Rams.......Friggin' imposters..........I know how you feel.

I'm just a casual NFL fan nowadays, until we get a team here, which sounds like it's going to happen soon.....Until then, I'll root for my neighbor who is an NFL player, that helped make Cam Newton's sunday suck, earlier today.:cool:....Welcome to the NFL, sucka!:lol:

Seattle needs an NBA team......They're great fans, and I really miss the days of Kareem and Sikma brawling in the middle!

Farking-A. Unlike politics or everything else really, sports fandom is all about giving people shit and 99% of the time it's good natured, sans malice or outright deserved. :lol:

Say, what are the odds that when L.A. gets a team it will be from San Diego? Or Jacksonville? I'd include Buffalo but there are rumors that Toronto wants and may get the Bills. ??

Farking-A. Unlike politics or everything else really, sports fandom is all about giving people shit and 99% of the time it's good natured, sans malice or outright deserved. :lol:

Say, what are the odds that when L.A. gets a team it will be from San Diego? Or Jacksonville? I'd include Buffalo but there are rumors that Toronto wants and may get the Bills. ??
If the Bills leave Buffalo, that's just sad.....Those fans are rabid about that team.

I seriously doubt the Chargers will jump ship. I think they can work something out there. But who knows.....As of now, i'm thinkin' Jacksonville......What most fans want here is an expansion team. Or, they want a completely new identity for whoever moves here......Like the Browns, the Rams should have left their name and colors (blue and yellow, not that funky gold) here.

Forum List

Back