Seahawks Cannot Win On The Road!!!

yeah whatever happend to all the NET people here in this section who said the Hawks cant win on the road? Notice how none have dared to come on here and eat their words on your thread yet?:lol:

Makes you PROUD, don't it? The Seahawks beat a team with a one-legged quarterback and a late round rookie backup quarterback.

Their 2012 road record is now 4-5. Impressive!

Makes you PROUD, don't it? The Seahawks beat a team with a one-legged quarterback and a late round rookie backup quarterback.

Seahawk Damned Proud!

:clap2:

And here's the pitch.

It's a LONG fly ball to deep center field.

It's going, going............

It's GONE!

Another HOMER for the Seattle Seahawks!

(And his name is HUGGY)

Seahawks Cannot Win On The Road!!!

Me, and a bunch of other Redskins fans wish this was a true statement.:(

Seahawk Damned Proud!

And here's the pitch.

It's GONE!

(And his name is HUGGY)

I'm like totally impressed with the silent Falcons fans on USMB... How about YOU?

Seahawk Damned Proud!

And here's the pitch.

It's GONE!

(And his name is HUGGY)

I'm like totally impressed with the silent Falcons fans on USMB... How about YOU?

I have yet to see ONE Falcons fan in here.

Hey, I have to give you some shit. To be honest with you, I was VERY impressed by the Seahawks last weekend.

And here's the pitch.

It's GONE!

(And his name is HUGGY)

Hey, I have to give you some shit. To be honest with you, I was VERY impressed by the Seahawks last weekend.

I don't remember seeing any Falcons fans either. Hell, I live in GA, within 30 minutes of Atlanta, and I don't know if I've met any Falcons fans yet. :tongue:

I expected the Hawks to beat the Skins. They were a better team. However.....they weren't the dominant team of weeks 14-16 and I thought they would be. And their road record IS still just 4-5. I don't have any doubt that the Seahawks players would rather be at home than on the road.

That doesn't mean they won't win. It's just going to be harder for them.

Seahawk Damned Proud!

And here's the pitch.

It's GONE!

(And his name is HUGGY)

Seriously what the hell Falcons fans?

Am I the only one? Go Falcons!!!

Wahaha just wait til RG3 pulls an AP next year! Dear god please... :booze: <--why are there no crying faces on here?

I don't remember seeing any Falcons fans either. Hell, I live in GA, within 30 minutes of Atlanta, and I don't know if I've met any Falcons fans yet. :tongue:

I expected the Hawks to beat the Skins. They were a better team. However.....they weren't the dominant team of weeks 14-16 and I thought they would be. And their road record IS still just 4-5. I don't have any doubt that the Seahawks players would rather be at home than on the road.

That doesn't mean they won't win. It's just going to be harder for them.

Next year the Seahawks must go 15-1. I'll give the 9ers a win at the Stick. A home field advantage would almost gaurantee a NFC championship. Not that Wilson & Co can't pull it off on this run. I was more thinking of the Seattle fans. They deserve to see some playoff games.

Being an Eagles fan, what I like about Seattle is their defense.
The Seahawks' current D reminds me of the defenses the Eagles used to field............they beat you up and then they beat you!!!
I guess that's why the Eagles are trying to lure the Seahawks defensive coordinator to Philly for next year.
Enjoy the Superbowl Seattle fans, cause you're gonna be in it.

ah going back to the record of the whole year when Carrol was playing him with handcuffs I see.:lol: Ignoring how they didnt establish an identity about themsleves till the Bears game in Chicago.

However,yes their defense will have to play much better against the falcons than they did the skins,they can ill afford to come out and lay an egg on their first two opening drives against their offense like they did against the redskins so yes,they will have to turn it up a notch on defense this time to win.

Being an Eagles fan, what I like about Seattle is their defense.
The Seahawks' current D reminds me of the defenses the Eagles used to field............they beat you up and then they beat you!!!
I guess that's why the Eagles are trying to lure the Seahawks defensive coordinator to Philly for next year.
Enjoy the Superbowl Seattle fans, cause you're gonna be in it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back