Sea Level Rise Data Faked

This belongs in current events and not environment because the story is about corruption, not the environment.

Tidalgate: Climate Alarmists Caught Faking Sea Level Rise
I don't believe it. It's not on CNN.

Well it's on Breitphart so it's got to be true!

I mean no way they could be talking about an adjustment to a small amount of data gathered in 1920's. Everyone knows it's all a scam by manbearpig........cause you know, Bush won.

This belongs in current events and not environment because the story is about corruption, not the environment.

I don't believe it. It's not on CNN.

Well it's on Breitphart so it's got to be true!

I mean no way they could be talking about an adjustment to a small amount of data gathered in 1920's. Everyone knows it's all a scam by manbearpig........cause you know, Bush won.

So follow the link to the actual source: Is the Sea Level Stable at Aden, Yemen?

Actually I heard sea levels are currently falling the last couple of years...Lol...It is quite humorous almost as humorous as pointing out that termites produce 10 times the amount of carbon as all living creatures on the planet... As if any of it makes a difference so keep producing co2 as it helps the plants grow and helps make a greener earth instead of a greener environMENTAL ist with your money in his or her pocket...

Of course you prefer Breitbart over world scientists.
I restarted someone else's thread because that one was relegated to the environment bin where it didn't belong
It doesn't belong here, either. All climate science denier threads belong in the conspiracy theory section.

The data refused to acknowledge the power of CO2 so we took it out back and altered it

Forum List

Back