sea level projections

The sky is falling!

Again?

It fell yesterday, and nobody noticed.

It fell a year ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 2 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 5 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 10 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 20 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 40 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 100 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 500 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell....well, I guess I have made my point...

The citizens of Pompeii ignored repeated warnings about Mt. Vesuvius too. Then...one day....

Like you're ignoring the Yellowstone caldera, right?

I don't live close enough to it to matter.

The sky is falling!

Again?

It fell yesterday, and nobody noticed.

It fell a year ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 2 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 5 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 10 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 20 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 40 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 100 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell 500 years ago, and nobody noticed.

It fell....well, I guess I have made my point...

The citizens of Pompeii ignored repeated warnings about Mt. Vesuvius too. Then...one day....

Shit happens. I am fairly certain that the Greeks and Romans are not responsible for anthropogenic global warming.

Earth goes through Ice Ages on a cyclical basis. We're just coming out of one right now.

During an Ice Age, there are periods when glaciers form, melt and reform. We can look for more glaciers in about 50,000 years, when the sea levels decrease...again.

Earth goes through Ice Ages on a cyclical basis. We're just coming out of one right now.

During an Ice Age, there are periods when glaciers form, melt and reform. We can look for more glaciers in about 50,000 years, when the sea levels decrease...again.

Al Gore would have a fuckin fit if he heard you say that! I been saying the same shit since I was in high school. I actually got after school detention because I wouldnt accept what the teacher was trying to tell me. Sorry if I believe history and Science more than your BS. Ok I said something LIKE that lol

So we need to prepare for solar flares, black holes, Asteroids, nucs, super-volcanos, Planet x, Earth losing gravity fuck IDK that is just something you cant prepare for. Especially when you owe close to 17 trillion in debt and a Prez that don't knwo what a budget is

Basically GET REAL. But is nice to see a democrat that actually cares about people dying

Like you're ignoring the Yellowstone caldera, right?

I don't live close enough to it to matter.

Care to bet on that? The last time it erupted it killed almost everything west of the Mississippi. So, if you live in the west you have a large bullseye on your head. If you live in the east prepare for massive starvation and rioting as the government collapses.

OH CRAP! Now that means all the leftists infesting the coast lines are going to start infiltrating further into the interior of the United States. Can't we just put a fence up and corral them in, so they can't escape?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back