Sea Launched Russian Cruise Missiles Hit Iran.

Another hunk of junk Russian missile crashes half way to the target. Another round of vodka for everyone.

Iran isn't freakin out. Both Iran & Iraq have granted Russia permission to use their airspace for attacks on ISIS positions in Syria. The OP seems much more upset than Iran is over it.

Last edited:
I have spent my whole life hating the USSR. I'm Ukrainian (half/other Irish and we hate everybody in a bar :lol:) And there is a history.

To back Putin now is risking my soul. But I know I am on the right side of life here.
Then you are an idiot.

When the Russians start killing Syrian civilians, we will revisit your idiocy.

Paging tinydancer

See post 22, you cock gobbling Putin lover.
Well it is curious. On one hand, our media tells us that the anti-Assad forces we trained are useless, and the only group we support that is effective are the Kurds, who we've protected and armed since BEFORE Gulf War I. And the Russians are supposedly not attacking ISIS, but rather US backed forces. But, I haven't heard the Russians are attacking Kurds

Can anyone over all these years name me the anti assad fighters?

I have spent my whole life hating the USSR. I'm Ukrainian (half/other Irish and we hate everybody in a bar :lol:) And there is a history.

To back Putin now is risking my soul. But I know I am on the right side of life here.
Then you are an idiot.

Paging tinydancer

Well it is curious. On one hand, our media tells us that the anti-Assad forces we trained are useless, and the only group we support that is effective are the Kurds, who we've protected and armed since BEFORE Gulf War I. And the Russians are supposedly not attacking ISIS, but rather US backed forces. But, I haven't heard the Russians are attacking Kurds

It really does not matter the name as Putin is attacking them and pretty much leaving ISIS alone..

However:

Islamic opposition groups[edit]
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
More at: Syrian opposition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then you are an idiot.

Paging tinydancer

It really does not matter the name as Putin is attacking them and pretty much leaving ISIS alone..

However:

Now wait a minute...

Aren't those the groups Obozo is arming in his scheme to overthrow Assad???

If Hillary manages to get elected, they could ask her to give them the technology to make them accurate the way Bill did for the Chinese.

No, it was Reagan who did that. And the Lorel corporation. Clinton, no. Where do Republicans come up with all this revisionist history? Do they have an official revisionist history textbook somewhere?

Now, if I was going to be a conspiracy theorist here, as all good conservatives are, I'd declare Russia just secretly transferred advanced cruise missile technology to Iran. I'm disappointed that nobody else brought that up.
You lying sack of shit.

http://fas.org/news/china/1998/h980618-prc8.htm

Then you are an idiot.

Paging tinydancer

However:

Now wait a minute...

Aren't those the groups Obozo is arming in his scheme to overthrow Assad???
i am pretty sure that some of the locals there are saying,,,oh well,,shit happens,,,,lets go back to watching you-tube.

Forum List

Back