Sea Kittens and Land Fish

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
First, check out the links, PETA // Save the Sea Kittens and PETA // Save the Sea Kittens // About The Campaign

I think I will start a campaign to start calling cats Land Fish.
Maybe that will make it more acceptable for people to recognize that cats are a food source.
Just think of all the cats that are euthanized on a weekly basis, and think of all the people in this country that are hungry. Solves two problems at once.

What should we call dogs? Land Crabs? Land Lobsters?

Or, as Allyson (Fox and Friends) said this morning. cows are farm puppies. :lol:

First, check out the links, PETA // Save the Sea Kittens and PETA // Save the Sea Kittens // About The Campaign

Maybe that will make it more acceptable for people to recognize that cats are a food source.
Just think of all the cats that are euthanized on a weekly basis, and think of all the people in this country that are hungry. Solves two problems at once.

You are aware that in California you are legally barred from using as a food source any animal that is considered a traditional pet. This was passed after Some Orientals were accused of eating dogs and as usual the over reaction by the tards that live in California took over.

I did eat dog meat in the Philippines long ago, tasted just fine. But I would never kill and eat a dog myself. Nor would I eat a cat. Ohh and no Horse meat for me either.

CAt-soup?

Chicken CATS n' tories (only if we include some loyalists, of course)

You are aware that in California you are legally barred from using as a food source any animal that is considered a traditional pet. This was passed after Some Orientals were accused of eating dogs and as usual the over reaction by the tards that live in California took over.

I did eat dog meat in the Philippines long ago, tasted just fine. But I would never kill and eat a dog myself. Nor would I eat a cat. Ohh and no Horse meat for me either.
I suppose the next step will be to redefine "traditional" pets.
Goldfish are a 'traditional' pet, therefore, in California, PETA could challenge the eating of fish on a legal basis.
Isn't it neat how a small group of people can fucktardedly wreak havoc over everybody else?

I have eaten horse. Quite good. In a survival situation, cats and dogs would be at risk in my company. Virtually any red meat is good. Cultural taboos go out the window when people get hungry.

The problem people in CA had was with dogs and cats disappearing into aisian stew pots was that these were peoples pets and there were some resturants serving cat and dog meat to unsuspecting customers.

I have eaten horse. Quite good. In a survival situation, cats and dogs would be at risk in my company. Virtually any red meat is good. Cultural taboos go out the window when people get hungry.

Yep.....even the restriction on eating people. Read "Alive" by Piers Paul Ried sometime.........

But......PETA is a bunch of morons.

To me....their name means "People Eating Tasty Animals".

Although....I do understand where they get it from though......

bad batboy bad batboy....

*smacking you upside the head*

Attachments

• $P7240002.JPG
    $P7240002.JPG
    617.9 KB · Views: 102
Sorry, didn't realize you kept goldfish for pets.

you might enjoy this story....my friend...is feeding her oscar..feeder fish...i am commenting that she will need a larger tank soon...she smiles and go...."no i wont...soon as this sucker gets big enough ...i am filleting it...."
i was totally grossed out..she is telling me to google it..that oscar are fine eating fish....

you might enjoy this story....my friend...is feeding her oscar..feeder fish...i am commenting that she will need a larger tank soon...she smiles and go...."no i wont...soon as this sucker gets big enough ...i am filleting it...."
i was totally grossed out..she is telling me to google it..that oscar are fine eating fish....

If she lives in CA, she may get sued or go to jail for that.

Aw, the cute little sea kittens! O my goodness, you even get to dress them! How adorable! I am naming my sea kitten Jimbo, and printing him out, then I am sending him to a friend. All of a sudden, I am feeling this rush of goodness and I want to make a difference and join PETA! Who wants to dress up a Sea Kitten with me? I suggest the Mariachi Sea Kitten w/ the easily assessable mustache! ..................................... .................... how dumb does Peta think people are? I would maybe, MAYBE show this to 1st or 2nd graders. MAYBE.

Aw, the cute little sea kittens! O my goodness, you even get to dress them! How adorable! I am naming my sea kitten Jimbo, and printing him out, then I am sending him to a friend. All of a sudden, I am feeling this rush of goodness and I want to make a difference and join PETA! Who wants to dress up a Sea Kitten with me? I suggest the Mariachi Sea Kitten w/ the easily assessable mustache! ..................................... .................... how dumb does Peta think people are? I would maybe, MAYBE show this to 1st or 2nd graders. MAYBE.
PETA is a bunch of liberals, ergo they think everybody is dumber than them.

I think people would take PETA less seriously if we just called them "spoiled trust fund space cadets who've never had to work for a living."

Forum List

Back