Sea is common for all?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Sea is common for all?
I want to share my knowledge with all regarding sea is common for all and nothing is unique.

1. Some take out pearls other precious stone
2. Some take out fish
3. Some come out with just wet legs

World is common to all but we get what we try for. If you do hard work and put all your energy toward the positive direction than you will reach your destination and achieve goal.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Sea is common for all?
I want to share my knowledge with all regarding sea is common for all and nothing is unique.

1. Some take out pearls other precious stone
2. Some take out fish
3. Some come out with just wet legs

World is common to all but we get what we try for. If you do hard work and put all your energy toward the positive direction than you will reach your destination and achieve goal.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Some were specifically called to be fishers of men, however, that isn't the only call put out...

Is the Sodium Chloride Level in the Oceans Evidence for Abiogenesis? - Answers in Genesis

The percentage of salt in human body fluids and seawater is often used to provide evidence that life originated abiogenetically in the sea. This paper examines this assumption and finds the evidence shows that the levels of salinity in seawater and human blood are markedly different. The data and the evidence do not provide support for the theory of the chemical origin of life in the sea.

We may not be from the sea, necessarily, but we are indeed of the sea.

Forum List

Back