SD Chargers Turner is a Dick

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Norv Turner is a fucking twit. Matthews fumbled near the goal line earlier in the year and so he is punishing his star runing back by not letting him have the ball near the goal line.

Runners need to have that possibility of scoring a touchdown to help motivate them and by not letting Matthews have the ball, Turner is taking the wind out of Matthews sails.

Turner should either bench Matthews or give him the damned ball around the goal line for good of the morale of his own damned team.

Turner is cutting off his nose to spite his own face.

Norv Turner is a fucking twit. Matthews fumbled near the goal line earlier in the year and so he is punishing his star runing back by not letting him have the ball near the goal line.

Runners need to have that possibility of scoring a touchdown to help motivate them and by not letting Matthews have the ball, Turner is taking the wind out of Matthews sails.

Turner should either bench Matthews or give him the damned ball around the goal line for good of the morale of his own damned team.

I don't think Chargers' fans are going to have to worry about Norv much longer.

I think you are right, the man is acting like a child.

I myself am greatful they FINALLY got rid of him.he was better than marty the moron shittenhiemer though.

Forum List

Back