Scumbag

hey B.H. (say it, LOL , i am a funny funny guy)

so you're saying the iraq war was a mistake (sorry i'm new)?

mr. cycle of terrorism

hey B.H. (say it, LOL , i am a funny funny guy)

so you're saying the iraq war was a mistake (sorry i'm new)?

mr. cycle of terrorism

I think it was a little Rushed...IMO.

While I do believe that Saddam had at one time possess WMDs and did defy 12 years of UN sanctions....I don't feel that Saddam was an immediate threat to us as of yet. I feel Bush would have been damned either way. If he didn't invade, and Saddam did become an immediate threat, people would have said, "Damn that Bush, he should have done something when he had the chance." (Much like people -including myself-do to President Clinton and his response ot Osama bin Laden). On the other side, he did invade Iraq, so people are damning him now. I don't think I would have been so hasty to invade Iraq after such a short time of hunting Osama. Just my opinion.

Sorry about the cycle of terrorism rant. I hate one line posts that are intended to make someone feel unintelligent. :).

I
agree...I'm not saying that. You find where I posted that we should go over there and attack them because they are terrorist and they should all die. (I'll give you a dollar if you do). The whole purpose of this post was in regards to Taomon claiming that visiting Jihadists websites are going to help us figure out what they're going through and what they're views are....to solve what, who knows?

understanding your adversary is essential..as is the recognition of the fact that we have been directly involved in the overthrow of legitimate governments with popular support and replaced the with BRUTAL DICTATORS responsible for Hundreds of thousands of deaths...

all stemmed from a simple opinion that I don't care to give our government's agencies (right or wrong) extra reason to come knocking on my door. I'm sure regularly visiting Islamic Jihadists websites will do the trick, and I'm sure you (of all people) would agree on that.

actually i would be of the belief that surrendering to fear of that knock on the door would ultimately lead to a greater chance of having to fear that knock on the door...after all is this not he freedom the jhadist apparently hate us for..so to defeat them we will surrender it ?

You didn't answer my question...what do you suppose is the Cycle of Terrorism, or are you willing to agree that I am very well aware of what the cycle of terrorism is?[/

the cycle of terrorism is we interfere in another weaker country's affairs for our own self interest and support and fund puppet regimes..they respond in the only way they can..we respond by military force..they responded as any nation under siege would...off we go a hundred year war

I

understanding your adversary is essential..as is the recognition of the fact that we have been directly involved in the overthrow of legitimate governments with popular support and replaced the with BRUTAL DICTATORS responsible for Hundreds of thousands of deaths...

really???...:rolleyes:

actually i would be of the belief that surrendering to fear of that knock on the door would ultimately lead to a greater chance of having to fear that knock on the door...after all is this not he freedom the jhadist apparently hate us for..so to defeat them we will surrender it ?
Big difference...I don't fear the knock on the door, because I have nothing to hide. What I fear, is getting a knock on the door of an agency that thinks I have ties to terror because I was routinely visiting jihadist websites...big difference.

the cycle of terrorism is we interfere in another weaker country's affairs for our own self interest and support and fund puppet regimes..they respond in the only way they can..we respond by military force..they responded as any nation under siege would...off we go a hundred year war

So basically, you gave me hell for not knowing what the cycle of terrorism is, but then turn around and say the same thing, but with a few different wors. I see how this works. :rolleyes:

I don't believe that we will ever be able to erradicate terrorism or it's teachings. No matter how much we get to know them, it's not going to change. It's the same way with Radical Fundamentalist Christians. A small percentage of muslims are Radical. There has always been radicals. I understand what your saying, but we (considered infadels by radical muslims) will not be able to convince them that they don't need to be radical. It's like trying to convince a Christian that the devil is a good guy.

I agree with you, but I can't be idealist when it comes to this. The muslims & western nations have been fighting for centuries. It's just a different type of war-fare that's all.

With all do respect, our government agencies have alot more information about Islamic Extremists than you or I will ever have. They are after all in the intelligence business. They may not choose to act on that behalf, but whatever "messages" are in these Islamic Extremists websites, the gov. intelligence agencies have already picked up on it. Just about as much as they know what you cooked for supper last night. :)

Once a radical, it is probably too late. I want to resolve the issues that cause radicalization, that cause moderate Muslims to become radical.

Most of the Muslim world wants to be modernized, with their cultural dignity. That is one thing we must resolve...our own bigotry.

Once a radical, it is probably too late. I want to resolve the issues that cause radicalization, that cause moderate Muslims to become radical.

Most of the Muslim world wants to be modernized, with their cultural dignity. That is one thing we must resolve...our own bigotry.

Ok, now that sounds more like something I can agree with. I'm still not sure, however, that visiting a Muslim extemist site will give you insight on how to keep moderate muslims from turning. IMO, their websites preach more hate than anything, and really not any definate reasons. Quoting misinterpretations from the Qurana and such. It would be beneficial to find a reason and solution to this problem though.

I do feel that we stuck our noses (historically) where it didn't belong. If we hadn't, we may not be in the same situation that we are today. We could have only hoped that our allies (Great Britain, France, etc...) would not get involved and need our assistance. And if we hadn't become so dependent on oil, we would have no "interests" in the middle east. I feel bad, because every time I fill up my car with gas, I'm making the ME my business by increasing demand for oil.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347272,00.html

He's sure living of the fruits of this country, for someone who hates the place. What a scumbag. Unfortunately, he has the right to say what he wants, and it will take him slaughtering Americans in his taxi-cab before someone will do anything. Luckily for us, they'll have his phones, taxi, and house wired before you know it.

I agree with YOUR take, but I would add, why pay attention to these scumbags?

O'Reilly says stupid things all the time.

Rush, I've never caught him saying anything patently stupid. I've seen things he's said be taken out of context, and I've seen him mis-speak (in the true sense of the word, as in leaving out a word or inadvertently using the wrong name). I've seen people lie about things he's said, but I've never heard him say anything truly stupid, except in jest.

OMG all this and a Rushy too......................zip up your pod Allie you're done!:eusa_drool: :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back