Scumbag Pimp Lawyer For Horse Face Ordered to Pay $5 Million In Damages

One of the current faces of the Democratic Party. I cant wait to see him on the debate stage next year!

Mr. Avenatti knows how to weasel out of debt, I don't see this as a big problem for him.

In fact, this might be a good reason to vote for him, hoping that a President Avenatti would be able to weasel the country out of the $21 Trillion national debt.

And how much did Trump have to pay back the victims of his scam know as Trump University? Was it 25 or 45 million? I am sure you were as outraged. LoL

Beer sales going through the roof tonite as trump's groupies celebrate this victory because....not sure why. Guess it's the ass kisser gene in the trump worshippers. They live vicariously through him because they lead otherwise dismal lives maybe?

Last edited:
Not only does this weasel owe nearly $5 Million Dollars to this guy.....he is also owes an Al Sharpton like tax bill that he hasn't paid.

Here is a good question:

Is Avenetti's Career over?

Personally, I think the guy should be disbarred. He's a disgrace to the legal profession.

Beer sales going through the roof tonite as trump's groupies celebrate this victory because....not sure why. Guess it's the ass kisser gene in the trump worshippers. They live vicariously through him because they lead otherwise dismal lives maybe?

Did you poop your pants again?

Forum List

Back