Scumbag Pig Murders Man

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
It was all caught on body cam. Yet the jury refused to convict. They must have been intimidated by the police or they were simply morons.

That piece of shit pig deserves the death penalty. It's shit like this that enrages the people so much that they want to go shoot random cops.

Wow! I would hate for my life to be decided by a game of “policeman says”. Did the cop really get off for that?

It was all caught on body cam. Yet the jury refused to convict. They must have been intimidated by the police or they were simply morons.

That piece of shit pig deserves the death penalty. It's shit like this that enrages the people so much that they want to go shoot random cops.

Dear Muhammed, any decisions made after the Las Vegas shooting
could have been biased, if the court process didn't screen out people properly.

Were jurors asked about hearing news reports of the Las Vegas massacre?
With a RIFLE shot from a HOTEL window?

Any juror with that image in their minds might have
sympathized with the "fear" that cops have,
even though this incident from last year
clearly preceded the Las Vegas Shooting.
It could not have influenced the cops apprehension,
nor does it "excuse" it, but it might explain the
jury's bias in favor of cops and in fear of white
men in hotels with guns seen through windows.

I think the bias in favor of police and against
civilians in contested shootings and use of force,
comes from believing it is better for
people to fear cops than it is to fear thugs.

People would rather that thugs be afraid of
being shot to death by police getting away with murder
(even if that costs lives of innocent citizens
mistaken as thugs), than have police be afraid of
being shot to death by thugs before they can tell
if the person they are apprehending is complying or not.

In terms of this event, the guy's final move was a classic right-handed reach behind to acquire a pistol. Whether or not that is what he was doing is irrelevant. He had been told not to.

I'd have shot him too, no question.

What I don't understand is why the cop ordered him to crawl towards him. Isn't the standard procedure to order the man to lie face down arms out to the side?
I don’t know what standard procedure is, but the orders the cop was yelling at the suspect did seem too difficult.

What I don't understand is why the cop ordered him to crawl towards him. Isn't the standard procedure to order the man to lie face down arms out to the side?

This is the first time I ever heard of a cop telling someone to crawl towards them while berating them for making mistakes. WTF. its no wonder this is an X cop fired for poor performance. Seems to me even an innocent person while being yelled at and having a gun pointed at them can make a mistake seeing they are not trained to do this. Poor judgement by the cop

In terms of this event, the guy's final move was a classic right-handed reach behind to acquire a pistol. Whether or not that is what he was doing is irrelevant. He had been told not to.

So the kid gets killed for not knowing how to play Simon Says? why didnt the cop just order him to remain with his hands on his head, then have his partner walk over and handcuff him?

He had the guy targeted. His partner was doing suspect control, cuffing etc.

So the kid gets killed for not knowing how to play Simon Says? why didnt the cop just order him to remain with his hands on his head, then have his partner walk over and handcuff him?

1) No, the kid got killed for reaching behind when he was told to keep his hands up.

2) They were not sure there was no one else in the room, possibly armed.

Instead of barking a series of orders at the guy, each of which was a opportunity for the guy to make a fatal mistake, he could of simply kept the guy faced down with his hands on his head until his partner was ready to cuff him.

Okay, I’m trying to understand. Perhaps the cop was trying to get the suspect to a safer place because the cop thought there might be a third suspect that could shoot them from the hotel room. Thus the cop didn’t want to approach the suspect in that part of the hallway.

Instead of barking a series of orders at the guy, each of which was a opportunity for the guy to make a fatal mistake, he could of simply kept the guy faced down with his hands on his head until his partner was ready to cuff him.

Okay, I’m trying to understand. Perhaps the cop was trying to get the suspect to a safer place because the cop thought there might be a third suspect that could shoot them from the hotel room. Thus the cop didn’t want to approach the suspect in that part of the hallway.

Bingo.

all these Bruce Lees, James Bonds, Six Million Dollar Men second guessing would do the same
I'd do this I'd do that...I'm perfect I'm inhuman.....
this is not the movies/tv with Steve McGarrett and the suspect shoots and misses Steve ALL the time
STFU--you would do the same as the police...you would probably piss in your pants

Forum List

Back