Scumbag Israel siding with Ghaddafi

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
On Feb. 18, Israel’s Prime Minister along with his Foreign and Defense Ministers hatched a plot to keep Libyan strongmen Muamar Ghaddafi in power and his opponents dead or wounded. The big three would use Israeli taxpayers’ money (in other words, American taxpayers money) to hire mercenaries to slaughter any Libyan who wanted a new leader.
Israel Keeping Ghaddafi Afloat : Veterans Today

But of course AIPAC will push murka to do it for them since "murkas greatest ally" in the region has never been with murka on the battle field.
murkins will wave their flags and cheer that they are protecting Gawds Chosen ( self chosen) people......just like the script says.
I mean. You know. Scribes did scribble those scripts.

You know the story.
As planned. As usual.

CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE ISRAEL:

Genesis 12:3: "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed."

Christians should never forget that Jesus of Nazareth was born a Jew, lived as a Jew, and was proud to be a Jew. Jesus (Yeshua) was also a rabbi. It was because the Roman Cornelius of Caesarea was good to the Jews that Cornelius was the first Gentile to receive the gospel. In Psalm 122:6 we read; "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee."

Knowing this - and having eternal gratitude to the Jewish People I do not think it is possible to be a good Christian and not stand with Israel and the Chosen People. Jesus said "Salvation is of the Jews".

Easy there Goebbels. I know everything is the Evil Jooooos' fault in your warped little Gestapo World,but this story really is Bullshit. Get real for God's sake. SHEESH!

but of course aipac will push murka to do it for them since "murkas greatest ally" in the region has never been with murka on the battle field.
Murkins will wave their flags and cheer that they are protecting gawds chosen ( self chosen) people......just like the script says.

You know the story.
As planned. As usual.

Curse those that curse israel:

Genesis 12:3: "and i will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed."

christians should never forget that jesus of nazareth was born a jew, lived as a jew, and was proud to be a jew. Jesus (yeshua) was also a rabbi. It was because the roman cornelius of caesarea was good to the jews that cornelius was the first gentile to receive the gospel. In psalm 122:6 we read; "pray for the peace of jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee."

knowing this - and having eternal gratitude to the jewish people i do not think it is possible to be a good christian and not stand with israel and the chosen people. Jesus said "salvation is of the jews".

and then they crucified him.

but of course aipac will push murka to do it for them since "murkas greatest ally" in the region has never been with murka on the battle field.
Murkins will wave their flags and cheer that they are protecting gawds chosen ( self chosen) people......just like the script says.

You know the story.
As planned. As usual.

Curse those that curse israel:

Genesis 12:3: "and i will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed."

christians should never forget that jesus of nazareth was born a jew, lived as a jew, and was proud to be a jew. Jesus (yeshua) was also a rabbi. It was because the roman cornelius of caesarea was good to the jews that cornelius was the first gentile to receive the gospel. In psalm 122:6 we read; "pray for the peace of jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee."

knowing this - and having eternal gratitude to the jewish people i do not think it is possible to be a good christian and not stand with israel and the chosen people. Jesus said "salvation is of the jews".

and then they crucified him.

that was the romans, retard.

And what did the Jews say when Pilate said he sees no fault in Jesus?

"CRUCIFY HIM!"

And what did they say when he offered to allow one to be spared?

"Free Barnabus!"

The story is based on an Al-Jazzera editorial citing an unidentified Israeli "source". There is no news in the story, just typical anti-semetic propaganda.

The story is based on an Al-Jazzera editorial citing an unidentified Israeli "source". There is no news in the story, just typical anti-semetic propaganda.

Because we all know Israel would never do anything to harm America, right?

Maybe I will ask the members of the U.S.S. Liberty that were slaughtered when Israelis attacked and massacred unarmed life boats and torpedoed, rocketed, napalmed and machine-gunned the servicemen on a electronic surveillance ship.

To this day the Israelis lie and try to say it was an accident.

I am sure all the pro-war patriots (Jews) will come rushing to excuse this Israeli atrocity. The same ones that will defend this crime are always the same ones that will start talkign about how we need to attack Iran.

Guess what? It ain't gonna happen!

Anyone notice that the same people who are so quick to bash Israel and the Jews are so egger to make excuses for radical muslims. :cuckoo:

Well, image if A bunch of terrorist Jews bombed American hotels and killed peacekeepers so that they could steal our land as they did with the King David Hotel and the slaughtering of British peacekeepers.

Then, image if Muslims came here and attacked us because a Catholic from Venezuala carried out a terrorist attack against Iran. (Seeing how Al Qaeda and Saddam hated each other, this is a perfect analogy.)

Then, image their embargo against us for having weapons that did not exist killed 500,000 American children.

Then, image if Iran came here and installed a puppet government who called himself "The Shah" and tortured and murdered conservatives.

Then when we overthrew that government Iran paid Mexicans to invade and carry on a 7-year war that killed a million Americans as Saddam did against Iran.

Then imagine if Iran invaded and occupied Mexico and Canada.

Then imagine if Iran then gave chemical weapons to Hugo Chavez who then used them against America in a 7-year war.

Then, imagine if Iran gave billions of dollars a year to establish dictatorships that slaughtered Americans and then used these dictatorships to torture and murder Republicans as the "conservatives" caused to happen by supporting torturers and murderers like Al Assad, Gadaffi, Ben Ali, Mubarak and Ali Abdullah Saleh.

Would Americans then have just cause in engaging in violence if they were subject to such crimes?

What Americans need to understand is that their foreign policy leads to torture and murder hidden from their eyes by the corporate media.

I guess you think our opposition to such crimes would make us radical. I believe it would make us patriots.

To downplay the grievances of Muslims is an error always supported by Jews.

Last edited:
To downplay the grievances of Muslims is an error always supported by Jews.

muslims have nobody to blame for all their problems but themselves. Nobody kills more muslims then other muslims. Israel came out of the same chaos after WWII and look at them, they are a thriving Democracy, look at all these muslim countries most are in worst shape now then they were then. So what is the problem? could it be Islam itself? one would tend to think so. Can you have a lasting secular government in an islamic country? Turkey is working so far but now the islamist are gaining power if that happends they will be another shitwhole like the rest.

Iran's answer to the Shah.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL_zP2pHp3w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL_zP2pHp3w[/ame]

Yeah like when Rumsfeld said Iraq had WMDs or when Cheny said. "Deficits don't matter." Or when Bush said the Iraq invasion would pay for itself.

But, things that can't go on forever usually don't. I wonder how much longer we will keep borrowing from China.

Forum List

Back