Screw you Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I'm gonna reget saying this, but good to have you back. There have been bigger pricks here who I had to put on ignore list. Can you believe this crap?

As far as you being an asshole, I'm sure we're gonna cover that pretty soon. And hey, I'm in internship to become a lawyer, so I learn the deep meaning of assholism so quick I will be able to teach you about it pretty soon.

And yes... United Airlines being pricks. What a shocker.
I don't know if we're in an alternate universe, but another video surfaced of that doctor on the phone just before he got yanked. I haven't seen it, but if what he was saying on the phone before the incident was true, then that guy deserved what he got. In fact, if I was that cop, I would've beat that guy's ass again after I got him off the plane just for good measure.

A lawyer huh?

Did you hear about the guy who stood up in a bar and yelled,
"All lawyers are assholes!" A second guy jumps up and says,
"Hey, I resent that!" The first guy goes, "Are you a lawyer?"
The second guy responds, "No, I'm an asshole!"​

How could the guy have "deserved" what he got? He told the moronic airport police officer he was a physician and had patients to see the next day at 0800 hrs and that he wasn't leaving his seat. I would have done the same, but being 6'4" and about 250 lbs. the punk unarmed airport security moron would not have been foolish enough to touch me.

I'm sure I'm gonna reget saying this, but good to have you back. There have been bigger pricks here who I had to put on ignore list. Can you believe this crap?

As far as you being an asshole, I'm sure we're gonna cover that pretty soon. And hey, I'm in internship to become a lawyer, so I learn the deep meaning of assholism so quick I will be able to teach you about it pretty soon.

I don't know if we're in an alternate universe, but another video surfaced of that doctor on the phone just before he got yanked. I haven't seen it, but if what he was saying on the phone before the incident was true, then that guy deserved what he got. In fact, if I was that cop, I would've beat that guy's ass again after I got him off the plane just for good measure.

A lawyer huh?

How could the guy have "deserved" what he got? He told the moronic airport police officer he was a physician and had patients to see the next day at 0800 hrs and that he wasn't leaving his seat. I would have done the same, but being 6'4" and about 250 lbs. the punk unarmed airport security moron would not have been foolish enough to touch me.

And you'd become a potentional (sp?) millioner, too.

A lawyer huh?

And you'd become a potentional (sp?) millioner, too.

The guy will probably receive 5 million US in compensation (concussion, broken nose, lost two front teeth and needs reconstructive surgery) plus another 10-15 million US in punitive damages. And, the idiot airport police morons will probably be fired.

If the ME tries to overrun Israel and comes near success, Israel and the US will turn the ME into molten glass.

Not a very good solution for Israel which is smack dab in the middle of the Middle East. LOL
Such an act would be to ensure that the ME Jewish enemies do not survive either in case that Israel is overrun by its enemies.

So the logical answer is that peace will come to the ME when the Muslims love their children more than they love death.

If the ME tries to overrun Israel and comes near success, Israel and the US will turn the ME into molten glass.

Not a very good solution for Israel which is smack dab in the middle of the Middle East. LOL
Such an act would be to ensure that the ME Jewish enemies do not survive either in case that Israel is overrun by its enemies.

So the logical answer is that peace will come to the ME when the Muslims love their children more than they love death.

Well, as an American, I'd rather not have tens of millions of Americans die to make a point. Remember, there is a Muslim country that happens to have nukes and if attacked, will use them.

A lawyer huh?

Always the chest-heaving blowhard from behind the safety of your infidel keyboard.

I didn't see that other video until now. And now that I saw it, I take back what I said. I was wrong.

I bet no one has ever seen those 3 words before in this forum.

Well, some of us have certainly fucked this thread up beyond all recognition, so I may as well join the party. Welcome back billo, you fucker!

Be curious to see if you have an opinion in this thread here:

Let us discuss this openly... What exactly IS the "two states solution"?

Of course, if your opinion is not constructive (which we who know you, know you, lol) just forget it, lol.
I'm not ready to go full I/P yet. Most of my time (since my return) has been dedicated to dealing with a President that is so green the grass is jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back