Screw Them All

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Pundits not understanding Hussein’s foreign policy confuses me:

He’s actually getting worse. This president will not admit that we are in a war, as President George W. Bush defined it, with various terrorist organizations and with countries that support them. In his overlong, rambling speech to the National Defense University on terrorism and national security, the president never even mentioned Iran, which happens to be our main enemy and the world’s leading sponsor of international terrorism. Not one word.

You may well ask how it is possible for the president to talk about his counterterrorism “strategy” without addressing the main source of terrorism. You would be right to ask, and you should also ask how it is possible that, so far as I can see, not one of the pundits, experts and commentators noticed the omission. They were so busy with the future of Gitmo and where captured terrorists should be tried, and how many drones can fit on the head of a jihadi, that they missed the biggest thing.

Obama Speaks, The Heart Sinks
by Michael Ledeen
May 24th, 2013 - 8:47 pm

Faster, Please! » Obama Speaks, The Heart Sinks

I don’t have to ask anything. It’s as simple as pie. Hussein will not defend this country without the UN’s approval. He is trapped between keeping his global government pals happy and continually lying to the American people. Example:

"Obama said that there would be more limits on targeted killings, a step in the right direction," said Kenneth Roth, executive director at Human Rights Watch. "But a mere promise that the US will work within established guidelines that remain secret provides little confidence that the US is complying with international law."

May 25, 3:10 AM EDT
Obama's drone rules leave unanswered questions
By JULIE PACE
AP White House Correspondent

News from The Associated Press

An American president would defend America. If Hussein is serious about winning the war he should say “Screw Kenneth Roth, screw the Human Rights Watch, screw non-existent International law, screw Muslim sensibilities, and screw the United Nations every way from Sunday” —— then get on with the business of defeating a vicious winning.

Hussein will not defend this country without the UN’s approval.

Why would the UN oppose any world leader defending their own borders?

screw non-existent International law

You do not feel that the US need remain a civilised, law-abiding nation?

You wish to take the same approach to law as terrorists?

btw. Would you mind referring to Obama as Obama? I don't find the 'Hussein' offensive - I just find it childish and a bit confusing, given that most of us are familiar with Saddam Hussein.

Last edited:
Why would the UN oppose any world leader defending their own borders?

You do not feel that the US need remain a civilised, law-abiding nation?

You wish to take the same approach to law as terrorists?

btw. Would you mind referring to Obama as Obama? I don't find the 'Hussein' offensive - I just find it childish and a bit confusing, given that most of us are familiar with Saddam Hussein.

To Saigon: Research my messages.

Forum List

Back