Screw the world - Witness the Resistance

I mean, yeah, Hamas is a violent terrorist orginization, basically, and most of the time. But it's not right to leave them without the option to change their method of revolution by translating their name incorrectly.

I have not heard much on the radio, or on the TV as to whether food and relief supplies are being shipped into Gaza.

I watched the videos. Interesting. I wonder who created them?? I can understand why there is some hatred being aimed at the West. But, not every American agrees with the genocide being delt to the Palestinians existing in Gaza by the Israelis. However, America in general is also to blame for sure. Most Americans don't get it because they would rather watch "reality" TV shows then listen and learn about how their tax dollars are going to kill babies, and starve a population of people.

Remember what Hitler said (or one of the Nazis)??? "For every German soldier killed, we will kill three of yours" (or some multiple).. This last episode by the Israelis, in Gaza, is very similar to what the Germans did to the resistance in WW2.

Working Man, you have to be on drugs. Unbelievable insanity in your posts. Gaza has a border with Egypt and a highway directly across the Sinai that can be used to ship food clothes, medicine and so on without any hindrance unless Egypt refuses to allow shipment.

You insanely claim that Israel has to supply everything to the Gazans who are attacking Israel. That is fuggin crazy. Let the Egyptians supply them.

I mean, yeah, Hamas is a violent terrorist orginization, basically, and most of the time. But it's not right to leave them without the option to change their method of revolution by translating their name incorrectly.

All the members of Hamas need to be killed. They are terrorists and should be dealt with with quick trials and instant execution. Where is Judge Roy Bean when you need him?

Listen 'tard.......the only way that those fuckers are going to change their method of revolution is to be killed off.

No, Hamas is NOT a revolutionary organization, it's a bunch of thugs causing terrorism and death.

What the fuck did you do, get a lobotomy and think that all muslims are good.

I think instead of calling yourself InDesigner, you should call yourself In Denial.

Just because I wanna know dipshit........did you realize that Arabic COMES FROM HEBREW?

What part of Hagar and Ishmael getting kicked out of the tribe of Abraham (which was Hebrew), and Ishmael having a good education (he was Abraham's son), as well as Hagar (because of her close relationship with Sarah), knowing a couple of things......

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION????? CRACKERJACK BOXES????????

InDesigner, you couldn't design your way out of a paper sack with a compass and a map.

I'm just going to have to say that when Hamas chose their name, they would have used an Arabic definition, which may very well be close to Hebrew. That, however, is irrelevant. It may mean "violence" in Hebrew, but to the members of Hamas, their name does not mean violence. I pointed this out because it helps clear up any misconception that Hamas is a violent orgination by definition, because according to Hamas, violence has nothing to do with the name in the language that they speak.
Arabic and Hebrew are not the same language. Therefore, Hamas does not mean violence. That's my point, thanks for not understanding it.

Hamas is an acronym of the Arabic phrase حركة المقاومة الاسلامية, or Harakat al-Muqāwama al-Islāmiyya or "Islamic Resistance Movement".

I don't really give a shit what their names are - they all deserve to die. Painfully.

Hey.....Hamas has an ally....it's Saudi Arabia.

Can't blame us that their allies don't want to share and help. Israel's do.

Shit......who do you think has been giving Hamas all the weapons? Toys r Us?

It's Saudi ya idiots.

An interesting statement, considering that YOUR government has been arming and supporting the Al-Saud dictatorship since DAY 1.

Hey.....Hamas has an ally....it's Saudi Arabia.

Can't blame us that their allies don't want to share and help. Israel's do.

Shit......who do you think has been giving Hamas all the weapons? Toys r Us?

It's Saudi ya idiots.

An interesting statement, considering that YOUR government has been arming and supporting the Al-Saud dictatorship since DAY 1.
really?
day one?

"So?" comes to mind. I never said only the US supplies it with weapons, it's just curious to see so many Americans constantly bitch about how big and bad the Saudis are ("Saudi Arabia abuses human rights and they have a seat at the UN! Saudi Arabia is an apartheid state! Look as us, we're the good guys!"), when you people give them more guns than anybody else in the world. Yeah, you know what, the Saudis are pretty fucking brutal. So you say you hate brutal regimes that prevent democracy and development? THEN STOP ARMING THEM.

Duh.

Forum List

Back