Screw the Wetbacks !

E

eric

I just watched how the Mexicans disgraced our Nation Anthem and chanted "Go Osama". More reason to rid our nation of their presence and put our national guard on the border. They are only good for three things, reproducing, cashing welfare checks, and busing tables. I think we can easily replace them !

I know one thing, never hired one, never will !!

Don't like it, too damn bad !!!

Am I the one yelling "Go Osama", I think not. We are kind enough to provide welfare services to even illegal mexicans in this country and this is the thanks we get !

They have no respect for our laws or they would not enter the country illegally and please spare me the better life argument. Many poor people here would have a better life if they committed crimes, yet we punish them for it by sending them to jail. Guess what, no difference, they are criminals for violating our immigration laws, plain and simple. Then they receive public assistance while working off the books and not paying taxes.

It sickens me to watch people who were born here, worked and payed taxes all their lives have to lose everything they worked so hard for if they get sick or have a tragedy in their lives while these termites who have never contributed anything get red carpet public assistance.

If you think this makes me a racist, well so be it then !

Oh bully bully! I don't think it's about being racist, this is a fact, and the fact stinks!!!! I get along with all different races, but do I like some of the things going on? hell no! I don't like that my kid is required to start Spanish in second grade! this should be an option, not mandantory!!! I don't like that all the tax being taken out of my paycheck is going to those who come here and get a free ride, yet, if I needed help, I would be denied! why? I don't like how unemployment is either, go there, you work, deserve this, yet then you go, have someone in front of you, can't speak english, just got off the boat, and they hand them a check!!! WRONG!!!!! It's not about racists, it's about what's right and what's wrong.

But I thought Mexicans loved America.

Whaddya know. Turns out we're just a big gringo ATM they spit on after withdrawing the cash.

Forum List

Back