Screw the "NO FAMILY" rule!!!

funny_quotes_comments_01.gif

:evil:
BANNED !!!​

Not for the family thing though. For the Pats thing.

Happy turkey-coma day xot.

I've got the Pats game ready to record on DVR, as they will be playing when we are prepping then eating.

So I won't be checkin' the intranext at any point during the game, for fear that my enjoyment of watching the game will be rooned.

And HTG to you too.

BANNED !!!​

I've got the Pats game ready to record on DVR, as they will be playing when we are prepping then eating.

So I won't be checkin' the intranext at any point during the game
, for fear that my enjoyment of watching the game will be rooned.

And HTG to you too.

So you mean that USMB will actually have 3, maybe even 4, hours without your presence?

I don't know if we can take it.

BANNED !!!​

And HTG to you too.

So you mean that USMB will actually have 3, maybe even 4, hours without your presence?

Yes. That is what it means.

For 3 or 4...more likely 6 to 8 hours, USMB will be a boring wasteland.

But that will be okay from my perspective, because I won't be there.

If you would like to experience genuine USMB humor LIVE, come over to my house. You can axe Pubes for the address...I sold it to him for a GRAND.

And HTG to you too.

If you would like to experience genuine USMB humor LIVE, come over to my house. You can axe Pubes for the address...I sold it to him for a GRAND.

Be there in a bit.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that the New England Patriots suck.
Everybody knows it except the fans who were forced to turn and look the other way when their coach used less than honorable methods to win the Superbowl..and to have to continue to turn their heads when Brady cries like a baby when things don't go his wittle way.

Thank You.

And HTG to you too.

So it will be a whole day of "how is babby formed" jokes...live? for 8 hours?

Don't forget him discussing the various things he's eaten that he's found in his stool. :cuckoo:

Don't forget him discussing the various things he's eaten that he's found in his stool. :cuckoo:

That might make it worth the drive :thup:

and to have to continue to turn their heads when Brady cries like a baby when things don't go his wittle way.

The problem is...things always go Brady's way.

Except for when his lower leg was separated from his upper leg...and in that case, it is more than appropriate for him to cry like a baby.

Forum List

Back