Screw "Tax The Poor" Capitalism.

Trump, as I expected, is talking giving companies tax breaks to create jobs here. Well if you give them tax breaks, then guess who pays the taxes. The Poor! Slavery in action. The more that things change, the more they stay the same.

Here is the way things work in the U.S. Capitalism-Corporations = Society = Government = AMERICA! We are "supposed" to live in a democracy. But the business world rules your lives. How many people in business did you vote for. Do you vote for business or government. People in business who aren't elected shouldn't be directing how people live. That is the government's job.

I say to hell with bribing companies with tax breaks or outright corporate welfare to create jobs. If the private sector can't create jobs, I say that the government should just cut away that that dead weight and start doing the job themselves. Also, want to see something interesting? Go to the internet and look up any year in the last 50 years and see the number of companies in whatever year paid no taxes at all.
I make a motion to end the labor cost tax preference, for foreign labor employed by US Firms. Only US labor should qualify US Firms for a tax preference.

I make a motion to end the labor cost tax preference, for foreign labor employed by US Firms.

US firms can't deduct foreign salary for foreign workers in a foreign land.

Great job!

LMAOROG, Don't know much about the tax code either huh?

Educate me.

Care to name the policies the black guy passed that created that debt Bubs? Oops

Here is the result of his policies. First president in history to go his entire term without having a single year of growth above 3%. This was caused by his policies restricting the growth of companies, halting new businesses and limiting the number of employees. The failed Obamacare scam has also added greatly to our debt.

86c24979-af82-4cca-a813-38d32b3775c7_zpsynynyzps.jpg

RIGHT WING BS, I'd expect from the low informed types

DECEMBER 2007
THE ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES OF MR. BUSH

The next president will have to deal with yet another crippling legacy of George W. Bush: the economy. A Nobel laureate, Joseph E. Stiglitz, sees a generation-long struggle to recoup.
The Economic Consequences of Mr. Bush

OCTOBER 17, 2008

The Economic Blue Screen of DeathTheir work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency.

Let's look at a graph I used two years ago, from work done by James Kennedy and Alan Greenspan, on the effect of mortgage equity withdrawals (MEWs) on the growth of the US economy.

jm101708image004_5F00_3.gif

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters).

Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency.

Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

The Economic Blue Screen of Death

Obama-Success.png

What did Obama do to cause all those things?
Be specific.

THAT $20 TRILLION IN DEBT CAN BASICALLY BE TRACED BACK TO 2 GUYS POLICIES SINCE 1981 (Hint RR, Dubya)

Ignore the black fella who added $9.3 trillion, eh?

Care to name the policies the black guy passed that created that debt Bubs? Oops

FEBRUARY 28, 2013

Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to Drive Large Deficits

Care to name the policies the black guy passed that created that debt Bubs?

Transfer payments are $1 trillion a year higher than before the crisis.
Are you saying that poor black fella was powerless to make any changes during his 8 years?
He has zero responsibility for the $9.3 trillion addition to the debt?

Got it, you can't name the policy/laws by the black guy that caused the debt. Let me help

REAGAN/BUSH TAX CUTS WERE THE BIGGEST DRIVERS OF DEBT. Dubya's UNFUNDED wars came in second.

REAGAN/BUSH TAX CUTS WERE THE BIGGEST DRIVERS OF DEBT.

That's awful! And then Obama continued Bush's cuts.
And blew $800 billion on a "stimulus" package.

Dubya's UNFUNDED wars came in second.

Didn't the black fella end those wars and save us trillions?

If by extended you meant blackmailed by the GOP Dec 2010? YEP

Stimulus? Right WAY to small to fill the whole 8 years of Dubya/GOP policy put US in. But it still stopped US from going into GOP great depression 2.0

What Debate? Economists Agree the Stimulus Lifted the Economy
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/30/...ree-the-stimulus-lifted-the-economy.html?_r=0

“The stimulus worked” is the overwhelming conclusion of a panel of elite economists surveyed as part of the University of Chicago’s IGM Economic Experts Panel. The survey asked whether the unemployment rate at the end of 2010 was lower than it would have been because of the U.S. government’s 2009 fiscal stimulus act. Out of the 37 panelists who responded, 36 agreed, an even better response than an identical 2012 survey.
Economists Agree: The Stimulus Worked | Moody's Analytics Economy.com

Sorry the black guy can't put wars back in the box after Dubya opened up those TRILLIONS of dollars wars!

economy-keys-sac0112cd.jpg

Smartest president in the history of forever continued the Bush tax cuts. LOL!

“The stimulus worked” is the overwhelming conclusion of a panel of elite economists

Awesome! What did we get for that $800 billion?

Among those who responded, 36 agreed that the stimulus bill had lowered the unemployment rate,

By how much?

Sorry the black guy can't put wars back in the box

But he was gonna make the world love and respect us again. What went wrong?

Yeah, the rich need tax cuts *shaking head*

In other words, a person in the top 0.001 percent income bracket -- who would have an adjusted gross income of at least $62,000,000 -- pays the nearly same effective tax rate as somebody in the top 20 percent bracket who makes $85,000 in adjusted gross income.
As the rich become super-rich, they pay lower taxes. For real.

imrs.php

1945-1980 we had no jobs right? HOW ABOUT 1993-2000?

25-chart-taxmageddon.nocrop.w529.h427.2x.gif

So, let me get this straight...I barter my labor in increments of an hour in order to accrue enough Federal Reserve Notes to exist on and you believe that the federal de-facto "gubermint" is entitled to 25 to 30 percent of my sweat equity due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933???? Do tell???? Please tell me how you can justify that.......

"Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933"

LMAOROG, Sure Bubs, sure

HINT IT'S CALLED A SOCIETY!!!!

Taxes Are What We Pay for Civilized Society

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Taxes on our labor isn't "civilized" and I am going to "school" you about the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC via 1933 and 1950, what you refer to as your believed "gubermint".........I am gonna knock your ass so far out of the park that you will have to buy a ticket to get back in......make sure you chime back on this thread later today......I'm gonna lay some "truth bombs" on ya......

Labor huh? lol

I'll wait for your BS interpretation on the Chapter 11 nonsense!

Yeah, "labor"....why should my exchanging one hour of my skill and labor for something I can use as a medium of exchange be subjected to a tax? I know the reason as to why it is done and it's not for the reasons that you think it is nor is it even constitutional and before 1933, the SCOTUS ruled that the 16th amendment did not give "da gubermint" any new taxing powers. Let's say I change the brakes on a car for a friend and to show her or his appreciation, they give me a 12 pack of beer or bake me a cake....is "da gubermint" entitled to four of those beers or the cost thereof because technically I engaged in commerce per the UCC or that I should report the market value of a two layer cake? Before I school you about the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 5th, 1933 and how that pertains to what we are dealing with today, I would like your response to the above question and I want to see you justify a progressive income tax and what exactly is "income" as it pertains to Black's Law dictionary 6th Edition...........

"is "da gubermint" entitled to four of those beers or the cost thereof because technically I engaged in commerce "

YES

Let's get serious, for 36+ years the GOP has had a goal of "starve the beast" which ISN'T for making deficits or debt smaller!

Yes starve the beast since the beast according to our genius and saintly Founders was the thing that needed to be starved most!! Why do you oppose the basic principle of America?

But also they have shut down the govt, opposed debt ceiling increases, and signed the Pledge as our Founders would have wanted

but mostly they have introduced 30 Balanced Budget Amendments since Jefferson's first to make debt illegal. Libcommie Democrats have killed every one of them. Do you know why? Do you know why our liberals spied for Hitler and Stalin and elected Obama/Sanders?

More of your BS, Hint Geo Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion AGAIN Bubs

Balanced budget amendments? LMAOROG, After BJ Bill's first surplus the GOP passed a $792+ billion tax cut he had to veto to get 3 more surpluses, THEN the Dubya/GOP policy took over and we saw how fiscally conservative you Klowns were!

You're really one of the most ignorant on this board Bubs, and that's a low bar!

So, let me get this straight...I barter my labor in increments of an hour in order to accrue enough Federal Reserve Notes to exist on and you believe that the federal de-facto "gubermint" is entitled to 25 to 30 percent of my sweat equity due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933???? Do tell???? Please tell me how you can justify that.......

LMAOROG, Sure Bubs, sure

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Taxes on our labor isn't "civilized" and I am going to "school" you about the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC via 1933 and 1950, what you refer to as your believed "gubermint".........I am gonna knock your ass so far out of the park that you will have to buy a ticket to get back in......make sure you chime back on this thread later today......I'm gonna lay some "truth bombs" on ya......

Labor huh? lol

Yeah, "labor"....why should my exchanging one hour of my skill and labor for something I can use as a medium of exchange be subjected to a tax? I know the reason as to why it is done and it's not for the reasons that you think it is nor is it even constitutional and before 1933, the SCOTUS ruled that the 16th amendment did not give "da gubermint" any new taxing powers. Let's say I change the brakes on a car for a friend and to show her or his appreciation, they give me a 12 pack of beer or bake me a cake....is "da gubermint" entitled to four of those beers or the cost thereof because technically I engaged in commerce per the UCC or that I should report the market value of a two layer cake? Before I school you about the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 5th, 1933 and how that pertains to what we are dealing with today, I would like your response to the above question and I want to see you justify a progressive income tax and what exactly is "income" as it pertains to Black's Law dictionary 6th Edition...........

"is "da gubermint" entitled to four of those beers or the cost thereof because technically I engaged in commerce "

YES

Really? Based on what? Make an argument for yourself..........

“The stimulus worked” is the overwhelming conclusion of a panel of elite economists surveyed as part of the University of Chicago’s IGM Economic Experts Panel. The survey asked whether the unemployment rate at the end of 2010 was lower than it would have been because of the U.S. government’s 2009 fiscal stimulus act

BS of course!! Yes, some quick spending can boost employment in the short term but the taxing to pay for it will then cut employment in the long term. Do you understand that if dumping money into economy helps then taxing it out hurts??? One big reason Obama had worst recovery since Great Depression and why economists said in your misquoted survey that in long run stimulus did not help!!

Also, Obama ran a $500 billion deficit every year!! That's the biggest stimulus in American and world History. It proved stimulus does not work!!

Yep, 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies HURT

Economists Agree: The Stimulus Worked

“The stimulus worked” is the overwhelming conclusion of a panel of elite economists surveyed as part of the University of Chicago’s IGM Economic Experts Panel. The survey asked whether the unemployment rate at the end of 2010 was lower than it would have been because of the U.S. government’s 2009 fiscal stimulus act. Out of the 37 panelists who responded, 36 agreed, an even better response than an identical 2012 survey.

How did Obama decrease the deficit handed to him by $1 trillion and have 70 straight months of private sector jobs growth of 14+ million jobs EVEN AS 100% OF THE GOP OPPOSED EVERYTHING HE WAS FOR?

d6414b00ed58e9202645f9ca7adb3622.jpg

Here is the result of his policies. First president in history to go his entire term without having a single year of growth above 3%. This was caused by his policies restricting the growth of companies, halting new businesses and limiting the number of employees. The failed Obamacare scam has also added greatly to our debt.

DECEMBER 2007

The next president will have to deal with yet another crippling legacy of George W. Bush: the economy. A Nobel laureate, Joseph E. Stiglitz, sees a generation-long struggle to recoup.

OCTOBER 17, 2008

The Economic Blue Screen of DeathTheir work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency.

Let's look at a graph I used two years ago, from work done by James Kennedy and Alan Greenspan, on the effect of mortgage equity withdrawals (MEWs) on the growth of the US economy.

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters).

Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency.

Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

Obama-Success.png

Be specific.

You first Bubba, YOU asked about the debt under Obama, I asked for HIS policies that created it???? I'll wait :)

FEBRUARY 28, 2013

Are you saying that poor black fella was powerless to make any changes during his 8 years?

Got it, you can't name the policy/laws by the black guy that caused the debt. Let me help

REAGAN/BUSH TAX CUTS WERE THE BIGGEST DRIVERS OF DEBT. Dubya's UNFUNDED wars came in second.

Stimulus? Right WAY to small to fill the whole 8 years of Dubya/GOP policy put US in. But it still stopped US from going into GOP great depression 2.0

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/30/...ree-the-stimulus-lifted-the-economy.html?_r=0

Sorry the black guy can't put wars back in the box after Dubya opened up those TRILLIONS of dollars wars!

“The stimulus worked” is the overwhelming conclusion of a panel of elite economists

Among those who responded, 36 agreed that the stimulus bill had lowered the unemployment rate,

By how much?

"Awesome! What did we get for that $800 billion?"

Kept US out of GOP great depression 2.0 :)

Keep scratching at my kneecaps Bubs

LMAOROG, Sure Bubs, sure

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Labor huh? lol

YES

Pretty simple, WE AS A SOCIETY DECIDED!

oliver_wendell_holmes_taxes.png

Let's get serious, for 36+ years the GOP has had a goal of "starve the beast" which ISN'T for making deficits or debt smaller!

Yes starve the beast since the beast according to our genius and saintly Founders was the thing that needed to be starved most!! Why do you oppose the basic principle of America?

But also they have shut down the govt, opposed debt ceiling increases, and signed the Pledge as our Founders would have wanted

but mostly they have introduced 30 Balanced Budget Amendments since Jefferson's first to make debt illegal. Libcommie Democrats have killed every one of them. Do you know why? Do you know why our liberals spied for Hitler and Stalin and elected Obama/Sanders?

Balanced budget amendments? LMAOROG, After BJ Bill's first surplus the GOP passed a $792+ billion tax cut he had to veto to get 3 more surpluses, THEN the Dubya/GOP policy took over and we saw how fiscally conservative you Klowns were!

You're really one of the most ignorant on this board Bubs, and that's a low bar!

A tax on consumable items that you can choose to purchase or not isn't the same thing as a tax on one's labor...now is it? You can avoid the gas tax by not having a car, no? BTW, there never was a "surplus" under Bill "drop trou"...it's a total myth. The last time USA.INC ever had a "surplus" was under Andrew Jackson when he refused to renew the charter of the central bank. What was the public debt under Bill "drop trou"????? The total national debt on September 30th, 2000 was 5.6 trillion dollars....so what about that alleged "surplus"? Bushpuppet doubled it and then the Barrypuppet doubled it...see? That is what happens when you have a debt based fiat currency system with a central banking system...it's nothing but a machine of perpetual debt slavery.

Trump, as I expected, is talking giving companies tax breaks to create jobs here. Well if you give them tax breaks, then guess who pays the taxes. The Poor! Slavery in action. The more that things change, the more they stay the same.

Here is the way things work in the U.S. Capitalism-Corporations = Society = Government = AMERICA! We are "supposed" to live in a democracy. But the business world rules your lives. How many people in business did you vote for. Do you vote for business or government. People in business who aren't elected shouldn't be directing how people live. That is the government's job.

I say to hell with bribing companies with tax breaks or outright corporate welfare to create jobs. If the private sector can't create jobs, I say that the government should just cut away that that dead weight and start doing the job themselves. Also, want to see something interesting? Go to the internet and look up any year in the last 50 years and see the number of companies in whatever year paid no taxes at all.
I make a motion to end the labor cost tax preference, for foreign labor employed by US Firms. Only US labor should qualify US Firms for a tax preference.

I make a motion to end the labor cost tax preference, for foreign labor employed by US Firms.

Great job!

Educate me.

Pretty simple Bubs, it's a COST which they get to deduct, sorry to disappoint you Bubs

A tax on consumable items that you can choose to purchase or not isn't the same thing as a tax on one's labor...now is it? You can avoid the gas tax by not having a car, no? BTW, there never was a "surplus" under Bill "drop trou"...it's a total myth. The last time USA.INC ever had a "surplus" was under Andrew Jackson when he refused to renew the charter of the central bank. What was the public debt under Bill "drop trou"????? The total national debt on September 30th, 2000 was 5.6 trillion dollars....so what about that alleged "surplus"? Bushpuppet doubled it and then the Barrypuppet doubled it...see? That is what happens when you have a debt based fiat currency system with a central banking system...it's nothing but a machine of perpetual debt slavery.

Ah another right winger not understanding the difference with a yearly budget and the debt. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.

The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton - FactCheck.org

About 90% of current debt can be traced back to POLICIES by Ronnie Reagan AND Dubya

"Starving the beast" is a political strategy employed by American conservatives to limit government spending by cutting taxes, in order to deprive the federal government of revenue in a deliberate effort to force it to reduce
spending.

Before his election as President, then-candidate Ronald Reagan foreshadowed the strategy during the 1980 US Presidential debates, saying "John Anderson tells us that first we've got to reduce spending before we can reduce taxes. Well, if you've got a kid that's extravagant, you can lecture him all you want to about his extravagance. Or you can cut his allowance and achieve the same end much quicker."

Starve the beast - Wikipedia

LABOR is getting paid, regardless of how you are paid, consumable or not!

Jackson? Oh right the possibly worst Prez EVER. Follow what happened after the debt was cleared up :)

Labor huh? lol

YES

Pretty simple, WE AS A SOCIETY DECIDED!

oliver_wendell_holmes_taxes.png

Everything is basically taxed but you have the choice of paying it via consumption......so why do YOU believe that the labor of someone must be taxed????? The SCOTUS and the Constitution (the organic one) were against a progressive income tax...BTW, a progressive income tax is one of the planks of the communist manifesto...are you a commie?????

Ah another right winger not understanding the difference with a yearly budget and the debt. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.

The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton - FactCheck.org

About 90% of current debt can be traced back to POLICIES by Ronnie Reagan AND Dubya

"Starving the beast" is a political strategy employed by American conservatives to limit government spending by cutting taxes, in order to deprive the federal government of revenue in a deliberate effort to force it to reduce
spending.

Before his election as President, then-candidate Ronald Reagan foreshadowed the strategy during the 1980 US Presidential debates, saying "John Anderson tells us that first we've got to reduce spending before we can reduce taxes. Well, if you've got a kid that's extravagant, you can lecture him all you want to about his extravagance. Or you can cut his allowance and achieve the same end much quicker."

Starve the beast - Wikipedia

No, what remains at the end of the day is the 5.6 Trillion dollars owed to the foreign owned central bank known as the "Federal Reserve" after Bill "drop trou" left office and that debt has doubled with each presidency. You have a lot to learn. Have you ever heard of the "Grace Commission"? How the "income tax" does not fund "da gubermint" but pays the interest to the mostly foreign owned private bank known as the "Federal Reserve" that is neither "federal" and has no reserves"????

LABOR is getting paid, regardless of how you are paid, consumable or not!

Jackson? Oh right the possibly worst Prez EVER. Follow what happened after the debt was cleared up :)

No, we are not "paid", we are given a medium of exchange that has no intrinsic value that cannot be exchanged for REAL money which is silver/and or gold. That was done away with when USA.INC declared Bankruptcy in March of 1933 and under penalty of a huge fine and a five year prison sentence, the people had to turn in their REAL money (gold) in exchange for a Federal Reserve Note and people lost allodial rights to property. Are you familiar with HJR 192 per chance?

DECEMBER 2007

OCTOBER 17, 2008

Obama-Success.png

Be specific.

You first Bubba, YOU asked about the debt under Obama, I asked for HIS policies that created it???? I'll wait :)

He was President for 8 years. He didn't put any policies in place?

I guess he wasn't so smart.

By how much?

"Awesome! What did we get for that $800 billion?"

Kept US out of GOP great depression 2.0 :)

Keep scratching at my kneecaps Bubs

Kept US out of GOP great depression 2.0

By wasting $800 billion?

Or was there something else you had in mind?

Great job!

Educate me.

Pretty simple Bubs, it's a COST which they get to deduct, sorry to disappoint you Bubs

You think a US company can hire a guy in India and deduct his salary off US taxes?

Don't know much about the tax code either huh?

Forum List

Back