Screw "Tax The Poor" Capitalism.

CONservative economic policy NEVER works as promised, weird soooooo many right wingers don't understand how an economy works (DEMAND)...
conservative economic policy is capitalism. China just switched to Republican capitalism and instantly eliminated 40% of all the planet's poverty!! Ever heard of East/West Germany, Cuba /Florida??

Care to name the policies the black guy passed that created that debt Bubs? Oops

Here is the result of his policies. First president in history to go his entire term without having a single year of growth above 3%. This was caused by his policies restricting the growth of companies, halting new businesses and limiting the number of employees. The failed Obamacare scam has also added greatly to our debt.

86c24979-af82-4cca-a813-38d32b3775c7_zpsynynyzps.jpg

So people who make a salary from the taxpayer's dollars have the right to throw a party with taxpayer dollars without asking? Gee, and I thought you were a smart person. I don't give a flying fuck what % of tax dollars it makes up, it's unethical no matter what.

A little info for you, I live in NY, we're one of the highest taxed states in the country... When I see politicians in Albany giving themselves raises, throwing parties for stupid reasons, giving money to people who don't want to work, paying overweight state troopers $100,000 a year to eat doughnuts, mis-managing Medicaid, having low standards for welfare so those who pay taxes have to pay even more taxes, of course I'm going to be pissed off you jackass.
I mean you have the right to be angry and whatever you want, but it is the logical equivalent of being angry that somebody keyed your car when a construction accident gone awry dropped a steel beam on your vehicle that crushed it. Sure, you can stomp your feet about the asshole that keyed it, but it isn't going to do much about the real problem which is that steel beam.

I'm making a point that the government does spend unwisely...at least given its funding levels (as I see our budget deficit as an issue)...however, I'm more worried about the big picture rather than the small stuff.

Welfare is a huge problem in my state and is one reason the taxes are so high. The nation spends $2 trillion a year on welfare, I would say that's a problem seeing as the federal deficit is $20 trillion. 32% of my state's budget is for welfare. How much does your state spend on welfare? I understand welfare programs are run by each state, but if we took tax dollars spent for welfare and applied them to the federal deficit, the deficit would be erased within a matter of 10 years if the rest of the budget is balanced correctly.

"The nation spends $2 trillion a year on welfare"

LOL

Hint, we spend MUCH more on Corp welfare than people welfare in the US, Your right wing meme is stale

REMEMBER CLINTON JOINED WITH THE GOP ON "WELFARE REFORM" IN 1996 PUTTING A 5 YEAR LIFETIME LIMIT ON IT??? THEY ALSO LIMITED FEDERAL WELFARE MONEY TO THE SAME AMOUNT EACH YEAR THAT HAS NEVER INCREASED, LESS THAN $20 BILLION A YEAR

Most families in poverty don't receive welfare
Poverty is higher than in 1996

How welfare reform changed American poverty, in 9 charts

THAT $20 TRILLION IN DEBT CAN BASICALLY BE TRACED BACK TO 2 GUYS POLICIES SINCE 1981 (Hint RR, Dubya) who blew up spending AS they decreased revenues and GREATLY decreased the EFFECTIVE tax rates on the "job creators"

average_effective_federal_tax_rates.png

THAT $20 TRILLION IN DEBT CAN BASICALLY BE TRACED BACK TO 2 GUYS POLICIES SINCE 1981 (Hint RR, Dubya)

Ignore the black fella who added $9.3 trillion, eh?

Toddster, you're arguing with a bleeping genius!

As the right wingers create an "alternative facts" world? Yep

Yeah, the rich need tax cuts *shaking head*

In other words, a person in the top 0.001 percent income bracket -- who would have an adjusted gross income of at least $62,000,000 -- pays the nearly same effective tax rate as somebody in the top 20 percent bracket who makes $85,000 in adjusted gross income.
As the rich become super-rich, they pay lower taxes. For real.

imrs.php

1945-1980 we had no jobs right? HOW ABOUT 1993-2000?

25-chart-taxmageddon.nocrop.w529.h427.2x.gif
Yes the rich need tax cats. Ask them if they want to keep more of the money they earn.its suppose to be free country it's their choice because it's their money it's their private property it's not your choice to steal from them out of jealousy, to make up for your own inability to earn money and your interest in collecting welfare. The more people the rich put on welfare with their tax dollars and more crippled people you have his big mouth I can't support themselves except throuugh stealing from others this is a formula for national decay. Our founders came here to be free not to steal from others in order to make a living.

Free? LMAOROG

You should Google Geo Washington and your TeaT*rd ancestors during the whiskey rebellion.

HINT GOV'T (WE) DECIDE WHAT WE DO AS A NATION AND UNTIL THE GOPers DECIDED TO "STARVE THE BEAST" TO BENEFIT THE "JOB CREATOR" CLASS AS THEY'VE OFF SHORED JOBS AND LOWERED THEIR EFFECTIVE TAX RATE "BURDENS" ON MUCH LARGER SHARE OF THE PIE UNDER GOP "TRICKLE DOWN" BS, WE USED TO DO PRETTY WELL. Thanks Ronnie

8e8b95540e87c6bd2ef0082f7e8d1d6d.png
"... redistribution of income ... "

Interesting phrase for allowing them to keep more of the money they earned.

You do understand Gov't needs to be funded right? And since Ronnie Reagan, the "job creator" class has been able to shift the burden to the middle class?

Hint ANY tax is redistribution! Earned? NO ONE EARNED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS!

1) A broad statement like "... Gov't needs to be funded.." is clearly indicative of your penchant to acquiesce to the rulers, rather than take a position of healthy skepticism. They need to be funded to perform "essential" responsibilities, but not to subsume control of your life in all its facets. The government's encroachment into our lives, in its unceasing effort to control the people, is noting more, and nothing less, than a power grab designed to turn you into a pawn for their amusement.

2) Your accusation of "shift[ing] the burden to the middle class" is, simply, political doublespeak. Are you trying to say that the top 10% is paying LESS now than they did in the 80s? Are you saying their percentage of contribution to government coffers is LESS now than in the 80s? Are you saying that MORE people are 'being forced" to contribute to government maintenance?

3) If you actually bother to read the post, the meme says "... excessive tax cuts for the rich as what they are ... a simple upward redistribution of income" ...

The first question - how does failing to take money from someone constitute a "redistribution of income" since it was their income in the first place? How can you be redistributing something that doesn't belong to you?

The second question - the crux of the statement clearly reveals the mistaken belief that some portion of the money earned by the rich is, inherently, the property of somebody else. When did this happen? When did you come to believe that you, somehow, had right of ownership of another person's property?

1) Just a bunch of right wing BS. Carter had US in the 1970's at 19.6% of GDP in revenues, Ronnie gutted in below 17% (while blowing up spending to almost 22%) , BJ Bill had US at 20% of GDP and 4 straight surpluses, 3 after vetoing the GOP's &92 billion tax cut, and Dubya gutted revenues to below 15% of GDP AS he blew up spending to 23%+. You knuckleheads would have the US look like a 3rd world nation thanks to "freedom"

2) 1980 the top 10% received 32.13% of ALL US income, by 2013 it was 47.87%...(ANTI Tax Foundation)

The tax burden HAS shifted off the RICHEST (TOP 1%+) AND ONTO THE BACKS OF THE WORKING MAN BY BORROWING 3+ TRILLION FROM SS, MEDICARE, ETC AND OTHER "TRUST FUNDS" AND DEBT CREATED SINCE REAGANOMICS.

YES THE SHARE OF INCOME GOING TO THE TOP TODAY IS TAXED LOWER THAN IT WAS 1945-1980!!

3) BS, Income of hundreds of millions was NEVER earned by ANYONE, it's BECAUSE of OUR SOCIETY that they were able to receive it AND it IS our right to tax it as we see fit!!!

Another person's wealth? lol

The Great Tax Shift

The tax cuts enacted during George W. Bush’s presidency shift the burden of taxation away from upper-income, capital-owning households and toward the wage-earning households of the lower and middle classes. For all but the wealthy, this will ultimately cause substantial harm. Shifting costs to future generations of workers to finance tax boons for today’s owners of capital is unproductive, unfair, and unwise.

The Great Tax Shift | Brookings Institution

reaganomics_01.jpg

I agree. SCREW IT!!! Screw trickle down!!! Screw tax cuts for the super rich!!! Screw cutting science, education and infrastructure.

Fuck libertriainism in its nasty ass.
If you give the superrich tax cuts they then have more money with which to invent new products and create new jobs. You can't give the poor tax cuts because they don't pay taxes and what would be the point anyway since They don't invent new products that would help the economy grow and generating new jobs

In other words, a person in the top 0.001 percent income bracket -- who would have an adjusted gross income of at least $62,000,000 -- pays the nearly same effective tax rate as somebody in the top 20 percent bracket who makes $85,000 in adjusted gross income.

imrs.php

who would have an adjusted gross income of at least $62,000,000 -- pays the nearly same effective tax rate as somebody in the top 20 percent bracket who makes $85,000 in adjusted gross income.
And pays 729 times as much tax. Bastard!
DERP

So NOT very progressive.

ALMOST LIKE THERE IS A PLAN TO GUT TAXES ON THOSE "JOB CREATORS" AS DEBT BALLOONED

25-chart-taxmageddon.nocrop.w536.h2147483647.2x.gif

So NOT very progressive.

Very sad.

Only if you have a brain :)

I mean you have the right to be angry and whatever you want, but it is the logical equivalent of being angry that somebody keyed your car when a construction accident gone awry dropped a steel beam on your vehicle that crushed it. Sure, you can stomp your feet about the asshole that keyed it, but it isn't going to do much about the real problem which is that steel beam.

I'm making a point that the government does spend unwisely...at least given its funding levels (as I see our budget deficit as an issue)...however, I'm more worried about the big picture rather than the small stuff.

Welfare is a huge problem in my state and is one reason the taxes are so high. The nation spends $2 trillion a year on welfare, I would say that's a problem seeing as the federal deficit is $20 trillion. 32% of my state's budget is for welfare. How much does your state spend on welfare? I understand welfare programs are run by each state, but if we took tax dollars spent for welfare and applied them to the federal deficit, the deficit would be erased within a matter of 10 years if the rest of the budget is balanced correctly.

LOL

Hint, we spend MUCH more on Corp welfare than people welfare in the US, Your right wing meme is stale

REMEMBER CLINTON JOINED WITH THE GOP ON "WELFARE REFORM" IN 1996 PUTTING A 5 YEAR LIFETIME LIMIT ON IT??? THEY ALSO LIMITED FEDERAL WELFARE MONEY TO THE SAME AMOUNT EACH YEAR THAT HAS NEVER INCREASED, LESS THAN $20 BILLION A YEAR

THAT $20 TRILLION IN DEBT CAN BASICALLY BE TRACED BACK TO 2 GUYS POLICIES SINCE 1981 (Hint RR, Dubya) who blew up spending AS they decreased revenues and GREATLY decreased the EFFECTIVE tax rates on the "job creators"

THAT $20 TRILLION IN DEBT CAN BASICALLY BE TRACED BACK TO 2 GUYS POLICIES SINCE 1981 (Hint RR, Dubya)

Care to name the policies the black guy passed that created that debt Bubs? Oops

FEBRUARY 28, 2013

Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to Drive Large Deficits

Care to name the policies the black guy passed that created that debt Bubs?

Transfer payments are $1 trillion a year higher than before the crisis.
Are you saying that poor black fella was powerless to make any changes during his 8 years?
He has zero responsibility for the $9.3 trillion addition to the debt?

Got it, you can't name the policy/laws by the black guy that caused the debt. Let me help

REAGAN/BUSH TAX CUTS WERE THE BIGGEST DRIVERS OF DEBT. Dubya's UNFUNDED wars came in second.

Trump, as I expected, is talking giving companies tax breaks to create jobs here. Well if you give them tax breaks, then guess who pays the taxes. The Poor! Slavery in action. The more that things change, the more they stay the same.

Here is the way things work in the U.S. Capitalism-Corporations = Society = Government = AMERICA! We are "supposed" to live in a democracy. But the business world rules your lives. How many people in business did you vote for. Do you vote for business or government. People in business who aren't elected shouldn't be directing how people live. That is the government's job.

I say to hell with bribing companies with tax breaks or outright corporate welfare to create jobs. If the private sector can't create jobs, I say that the government should just cut away that that dead weight and start doing the job themselves. Also, want to see something interesting? Go to the internet and look up any year in the last 50 years and see the number of companies in whatever year paid no taxes at all.
I make a motion to end the labor cost tax preference, for foreign labor employed by US Firms. Only US labor should qualify US Firms for a tax preference.

I make a motion to end the labor cost tax preference, for foreign labor employed by US Firms.

US firms can't deduct foreign salary for foreign workers in a foreign land.

Great job!

LMAOROG, Don't know much about the tax code either huh?

Here is the result of his policies. First president in history to go his entire term without having a single year of growth above 3%. This was caused by his policies restricting the growth of companies, halting new businesses and limiting the number of employees. The failed Obamacare scam has also added greatly to our debt.

86c24979-af82-4cca-a813-38d32b3775c7_zpsynynyzps.jpg

RIGHT WING BS, I'd expect from the low informed types

DECEMBER 2007
THE ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES OF MR. BUSH

The next president will have to deal with yet another crippling legacy of George W. Bush: the economy. A Nobel laureate, Joseph E. Stiglitz, sees a generation-long struggle to recoup.
The Economic Consequences of Mr. Bush

OCTOBER 17, 2008

The Economic Blue Screen of DeathTheir work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency.

Let's look at a graph I used two years ago, from work done by James Kennedy and Alan Greenspan, on the effect of mortgage equity withdrawals (MEWs) on the growth of the US economy.

jm101708image004_5F00_3.gif

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters).

Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency.

Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

The Economic Blue Screen of Death

Obama-Success.png

CONservative economic policy NEVER works as promised, weird soooooo many right wingers don't understand how an economy works (DEMAND)...
conservative economic policy is capitalism. China just switched to Republican capitalism and instantly eliminated 40% of all the planet's poverty!! Ever heard of East/West Germany, Cuba /Florida??

LMAOROG, Those commies? Grow up Bubs

Yes the rich need tax cats. Ask them if they want to keep more of the money they earn.its suppose to be free country it's their choice because it's their money it's their private property it's not your choice to steal from them out of jealousy, to make up for your own inability to earn money and your interest in collecting welfare. The more people the rich put on welfare with their tax dollars and more crippled people you have his big mouth I can't support themselves except throuugh stealing from others this is a formula for national decay. Our founders came here to be free not to steal from others in order to make a living.

Free? LMAOROG

You should Google Geo Washington and your TeaT*rd ancestors during the whiskey rebellion.

HINT GOV'T (WE) DECIDE WHAT WE DO AS A NATION AND UNTIL THE GOPers DECIDED TO "STARVE THE BEAST" TO BENEFIT THE "JOB CREATOR" CLASS AS THEY'VE OFF SHORED JOBS AND LOWERED THEIR EFFECTIVE TAX RATE "BURDENS" ON MUCH LARGER SHARE OF THE PIE UNDER GOP "TRICKLE DOWN" BS, WE USED TO DO PRETTY WELL. Thanks Ronnie

You do understand Gov't needs to be funded right? And since Ronnie Reagan, the "job creator" class has been able to shift the burden to the middle class?

1) A broad statement like "... Gov't needs to be funded.." is clearly indicative of your penchant to acquiesce to the rulers, rather than take a position of healthy skepticism. They need to be funded to perform "essential" responsibilities, but not to subsume control of your life in all its facets. The government's encroachment into our lives, in its unceasing effort to control the people, is noting more, and nothing less, than a power grab designed to turn you into a pawn for their amusement.

2) Your accusation of "shift[ing] the burden to the middle class" is, simply, political doublespeak. Are you trying to say that the top 10% is paying LESS now than they did in the 80s? Are you saying their percentage of contribution to government coffers is LESS now than in the 80s? Are you saying that MORE people are 'being forced" to contribute to government maintenance?

3) If you actually bother to read the post, the meme says "... excessive tax cuts for the rich as what they are ... a simple upward redistribution of income" ...

The first question - how does failing to take money from someone constitute a "redistribution of income" since it was their income in the first place? How can you be redistributing something that doesn't belong to you?

The second question - the crux of the statement clearly reveals the mistaken belief that some portion of the money earned by the rich is, inherently, the property of somebody else. When did this happen? When did you come to believe that you, somehow, had right of ownership of another person's property?

1) Just a bunch of right wing BS. Carter had US in the 1970's at 19.6% of GDP in revenues, Ronnie gutted in below 17% (while blowing up spending to almost 22%) , BJ Bill had US at 20% of GDP and 4 straight surpluses, 3 after vetoing the GOP's &92 billion tax cut, and Dubya gutted revenues to below 15% of GDP AS he blew up spending to 23%+. You knuckleheads would have the US look like a 3rd world nation thanks to "freedom"

2) 1980 the top 10% received 32.13% of ALL US income, by 2013 it was 47.87%...(ANTI Tax Foundation)

The tax burden HAS shifted off the RICHEST (TOP 1%+) AND ONTO THE BACKS OF THE WORKING MAN BY BORROWING 3+ TRILLION FROM SS, MEDICARE, ETC AND OTHER "TRUST FUNDS" AND DEBT CREATED SINCE REAGANOMICS.

YES THE SHARE OF INCOME GOING TO THE TOP TODAY IS TAXED LOWER THAN IT WAS 1945-1980!!

3) BS, Income of hundreds of millions was NEVER earned by ANYONE, it's BECAUSE of OUR SOCIETY that they were able to receive it AND it IS our right to tax it as we see fit!!!

The Great Tax Shift

The tax cuts enacted during George W. Bush’s presidency shift the burden of taxation away from upper-income, capital-owning households and toward the wage-earning households of the lower and middle classes. For all but the wealthy, this will ultimately cause substantial harm. Shifting costs to future generations of workers to finance tax boons for today’s owners of capital is unproductive, unfair, and unwise.

reaganomics_01.jpg
Another nonsensical and shallow liberal diatribe .... based on the assumption that government expenditures must continue at the current level.

Your emotional screed is cute, but ineffective. You need to visit the real world sometime.

LOL

FEBRUARY 28, 2013

Are you saying that poor black fella was powerless to make any changes during his 8 years?

Got it, you can't name the policy/laws by the black guy that caused the debt. Let me help

REAGAN/BUSH TAX CUTS WERE THE BIGGEST DRIVERS OF DEBT. Dubya's UNFUNDED wars came in second.

lets be serious! Republicans have always been for making deficits and debt illegal while Democrats have killed each and every effort because they don't want to risk always more welfare entitlement spending that they use to buy votes.

LOL

FEBRUARY 28, 2013

REAGAN/BUSH TAX CUTS WERE THE BIGGEST DRIVERS OF DEBT.

That's awful! And then Obama continued Bush's cuts.
And blew $800 billion on a "stimulus" package.

Dubya's UNFUNDED wars came in second.

Didn't the black fella end those wars and save us trillions?

Free? LMAOROG

The Great Tax Shift

reaganomics_01.jpg
Another nonsensical and shallow liberal diatribe .... based on the assumption that government expenditures must continue at the current level.

Your emotional screed is cute, but ineffective. You need to visit the real world sometime.

Yes BECAUSE CONservatives have been right so much with THEIR policies like????? PRETTY PLEASE? lol

LOL

FEBRUARY 28, 2013

lets be serious! Republicans have always been for making deficits and debt illegal while Democrats have killed each and every effort because they don't want to risk always more welfare entitlement spending that they use to buy votes.

Let's get serious, for 36+ years the GOP has had a goal of "starve the beast" which ISN'T for making deficits or debt smaller!

THE ONLY 2 GUYS TO LEAVE THE NEXT GUYS A SMALLER DEFICIT THAN THE ONE THEY INHERITED WERE BJ BILL AND OBAMA

LOL

FEBRUARY 28, 2013

REAGAN/BUSH TAX CUTS WERE THE BIGGEST DRIVERS OF DEBT.

That's awful! And then Obama continued Bush's cuts.
And blew $800 billion on a "stimulus" package.

Dubya's UNFUNDED wars came in second.

Didn't the black fella end those wars and save us trillions?

If by extended you meant blackmailed by the GOP Dec 2010? YEP

Stimulus? Right WAY to small to fill the whole 8 years of Dubya/GOP policy put US in. But it still stopped US from going into GOP great depression 2.0

What Debate? Economists Agree the Stimulus Lifted the Economy
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/30/...ree-the-stimulus-lifted-the-economy.html?_r=0

“The stimulus worked” is the overwhelming conclusion of a panel of elite economists surveyed as part of the University of Chicago’s IGM Economic Experts Panel. The survey asked whether the unemployment rate at the end of 2010 was lower than it would have been because of the U.S. government’s 2009 fiscal stimulus act. Out of the 37 panelists who responded, 36 agreed, an even better response than an identical 2012 survey.
Economists Agree: The Stimulus Worked | Moody's Analytics Economy.com

Sorry the black guy can't put wars back in the box after Dubya opened up those TRILLIONS of dollars wars!

economy-keys-sac0112cd.jpg

If you give the superrich tax cuts they then have more money with which to invent new products and create new jobs. You can't give the poor tax cuts because they don't pay taxes and what would be the point anyway since They don't invent new products that would help the economy grow and generating new jobs

imrs.php

So, let me get this straight...I barter my labor in increments of an hour in order to accrue enough Federal Reserve Notes to exist on and you believe that the federal de-facto "gubermint" is entitled to 25 to 30 percent of my sweat equity due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933???? Do tell???? Please tell me how you can justify that.......

"Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933"

LMAOROG, Sure Bubs, sure

HINT IT'S CALLED A SOCIETY!!!!

Taxes Are What We Pay for Civilized Society

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Taxes on our labor isn't "civilized" and I am going to "school" you about the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC via 1933 and 1950, what you refer to as your believed "gubermint".........I am gonna knock your ass so far out of the park that you will have to buy a ticket to get back in......make sure you chime back on this thread later today......I'm gonna lay some "truth bombs" on ya......

Labor huh? lol

I'll wait for your BS interpretation on the Chapter 11 nonsense!

Yeah, "labor"....why should my exchanging one hour of my skill and labor for something I can use as a medium of exchange be subjected to a tax? I know the reason as to why it is done and it's not for the reasons that you think it is nor is it even constitutional and before 1933, the SCOTUS ruled that the 16th amendment did not give "da gubermint" any new taxing powers. Let's say I change the brakes on a car for a friend and to show her or his appreciation, they give me a 12 pack of beer or bake me a cake....is "da gubermint" entitled to four of those beers or the cost thereof because technically I engaged in commerce per the UCC or that I should report the market value of a two layer cake? Before I school you about the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 5th, 1933 and how that pertains to what we are dealing with today, I would like your response to the above question and I want to see you justify a progressive income tax and what exactly is "income" as it pertains to Black's Law dictionary 6th Edition...........

Let's get serious, for 36+ years the GOP has had a goal of "starve the beast" which ISN'T for making deficits or debt smaller!

Yes starve the beast since the beast according to our genius and saintly Founders was the thing that needed to be starved most!! Why do you oppose the basic principle of America?

But also they have shut down the govt, opposed debt ceiling increases, and signed the Pledge as our Founders would have wanted

but mostly they have introduced 30 Balanced Budget Amendments since Jefferson's first to make debt illegal. Libcommie Democrats have killed every one of them. Do you know why? Do you know why our liberals spied for Hitler and Stalin and elected Obama/Sanders?

“The stimulus worked” is the overwhelming conclusion of a panel of elite economists surveyed as part of the University of Chicago’s IGM Economic Experts Panel. The survey asked whether the unemployment rate at the end of 2010 was lower than it would have been because of the U.S. government’s 2009 fiscal stimulus act

BS of course!! Yes, some quick spending can boost employment in the short term but the taxing to pay for it will then cut employment in the long term. Do you understand that if dumping money into economy helps then taxing it out hurts??? One big reason Obama had worst recovery since Great Depression and why economists said in your misquoted survey that in long run stimulus did not help!!

Also, Obama ran a $500 billion deficit every year!! That's the biggest stimulus in American and world History. It proved stimulus does not work!!

Forum List

Back