Screw Shep Smith

Look at it this way, Smith provides a perfect example of what Fox viewers are opposed to. As long as he's there, he's a constant reminder of just what is wrong with the Left and Dimocraps.

Q. What is wrong with the Left (define it, first) and the Democrats

[Your post is true, the Fox Viewers watch Fox News Only because they fear hearing anything which might be credible and both support the vision left us in the Preamble, and the rule of law, esp. those parts of COTUS stated within Art I, II and III.]

Video - Breitbart{BDF0FF05-F4F1-4B56-AB4D-1583B0CB78C0}&title=Fox-Shep-Smith-Republicans-On-Wrong-Side

He is a closet Log Cabin neocon. In this video he refers to opposition to gay marriage as being on the wrong side of history.

Where do these ideological ass hats get this idea when gay marriage has been banned in what like 36 states? And *we* are on the wrong side of history?

No, God writes history, not libtard ideologues.

Gay marriage is wrong on so many levels but the biggest one is that it endorses a corrupt, self-destructive and immoral life style.

I have been avoiding Smith since he came out celebrating the end of DADT, but now he totally disgusts me evey time I see him.

Seems the departure of Smith has created fear in the black hearts of Trump&Co. Nothing harms them, worries them and scares them more as The Truth.

Shepard Smith exiting Fox News in surprise move, ready to 'begin a new chapter'

All the lies and character assassinations posted above by the deplorable's were to be expected, for nothing is more of an anathema to this set when someone tells them what they do not want to hear, i.e. Trump is an empty suit and a damn liar.

Oh bullshit!

"Oh Bullshit" is the title of what you were going to post, it appears you have writer's block and couldn't go on. That's good, no one wants to read anything posted by a deplorable.

Wow, you had to dredge up this old thread to spew your nonsense?

Talk about desperate!

Q. What is wrong with the Left (define it, first) and the Democrats

Spot on definition of folks with a progressive bent... Oh Wry Catcher you asked for it...

thumb_awesome-quotes-definition-of-stupid-knowing-the-truth-seeing-the-4983731.png

Video - Breitbart{BDF0FF05-F4F1-4B56-AB4D-1583B0CB78C0}&title=Fox-Shep-Smith-Republicans-On-Wrong-Side

He is a closet Log Cabin neocon. In this video he refers to opposition to gay marriage as being on the wrong side of history.

Where do these ideological ass hats get this idea when gay marriage has been banned in what like 36 states? And *we* are on the wrong side of history?

No, God writes history, not libtard ideologues.

Gay marriage is wrong on so many levels but the biggest one is that it endorses a corrupt, self-destructive and immoral life style.

I have been avoiding Smith since he came out celebrating the end of DADT, but now he totally disgusts me evey time I see him.
Shep is the man. One of the few anchors on Fox that still has integrity and objectivity. I guess enough was enough. Shame

Fox today isn't what Roger Ailes had in mind when he created the cable channel in 1997.
He wanted a conservative medium but not a SUCK UP TO TRUMP SHOW.
Smith did the right thing.
Chris Wallace will be next.

Wallace has nothing to recommend him other than being the son of Mike Wallace, big deal.

But that is how you Wokesters work - college fraternal ties, nepotism and favors.

It is all coming to an end bubba, so take cover, lol.

Oh, why don't you school us on nepotism, hypocrite. Puh-leeze.

db636b08548148aaa72a522e627ff8eb.jpg

At least Chris Wallace has to DO something. Unlike this pair of teet suckers.

And you must not catch Wallace's Sunday show, where skewered he Fat Boy Pompeo for the pig that he is and made Stephen Miller shit his seat.

How does that make me a hypocrit?

I dont like Ivanka working at the WH either, but Trump is the guy that calls the shots and they are not being paid for their work, unlike Clan Biden.

Here's some facts for you, dumbass:
Hunter Biden didn't work in the White House or act as an advisor for Joe Biden when he was VP.
Ivanka has received 16 trademarks with China since meeting and greeting Xi Jinping after Donald was elected.
Jared Kushner's security clearance was forced by Trump because the FBI and other intel agencies wouldn't clear him.
The pair made $82M last year, and it wasn't from selling Ivanka purses, bozo.
Nepotism has been berry, berry good to them.

How did Hunter Biden rate a ride to the Ukraine and China on AF2?

Trademarks that she received were done illegally in what way?

Kushner's security clearance was being held up because of his father's ties, not his!

How do you know where the $82 million came from? Got any facts or are you spitballing as per usual?

Nepotism involves paying someone to do a job. Epic fail yet again, libtard!

Fox today isn't what Roger Ailes had in mind when he created the cable channel in 1997.
He wanted a conservative medium but not a SUCK UP TO TRUMP SHOW.
Smith did the right thing.
Chris Wallace will be next.

Wallace has nothing to recommend him other than being the son of Mike Wallace, big deal.

But that is how you Wokesters work - college fraternal ties, nepotism and favors.

And you must not catch Wallace's Sunday show, where skewered he Fat Boy Pompeo for the pig that he is and made Stephen Miller shit his seat.

I dont like Ivanka working at the WH either, but Trump is the guy that calls the shots and they are not being paid for their work, unlike Clan Biden.

Hunter Biden didn't work in the White House or act as an advisor for Joe Biden when he was VP.
Ivanka has received 16 trademarks with China since meeting and greeting Xi Jinping after Donald was elected.
Jared Kushner's security clearance was forced by Trump because the FBI and other intel agencies wouldn't clear him.

Kushner's security clearance was being held up because of his father's ties, not his!

How do you know where the $82 million came from? Got any facts or are you spitballing as per usual?

Fair point about ivankas trademarks. So what crime are you accusing Biden of?

The sweetest words today were the ones we did not hear: "And now, here's Shep ..."

Fair point about ivankas trademarks. So what crime are you accusing Biden of?

Official corruption. Biden sold his influence to China, evidence being his assertion that china is no threat.

Official corruption. Biden sold his influence to China, evidence being his assertion that china is no threat.

Oh, COME ON!

Just because Biden and Clan took in $1.5 BILLLLLLLLLLION doesnt mean he owes them anything, not at all.

The Chicoms are KNOWN for their GENEROSITY to Western Running Dogs.

Why, they gave me $5 billion just last week.

No, wait, ......that didnt actually happen, they just offered it but I refused.

And I promise that, like the Biden Clan, I will NEVER do it AGAIN!

Forum List

Back