Screw Shep Smith

What's you secret fantasy? Ovens for gay men and lesbian women?
:icon_rolleyes:Televised beheadings , then the ovens.

Don't get all snowflaky
over a little joke, Huckleberry.

A little joke? Character assassinations are not little jokes. Of course your sense of the use of words seems unusual (at best). Suggesting I'm "snowflaky" is way beyond the pale if you knew me.

Video - Breitbart{BDF0FF05-F4F1-4B56-AB4D-1583B0CB78C0}&title=Fox-Shep-Smith-Republicans-On-Wrong-Side

He is a closet Log Cabin neocon. In this video he refers to opposition to gay marriage as being on the wrong side of history.

Where do these ideological ass hats get this idea when gay marriage has been banned in what like 36 states? And *we* are on the wrong side of history?

No, God writes history, not libtard ideologues.

Gay marriage is wrong on so many levels but the biggest one is that it endorses a corrupt, self-destructive and immoral life style.

I have been avoiding Smith since he came out celebrating the end of DADT, but now he totally disgusts me evey time I see him.

In the last seven years, I have changed my mind on 'Gay' marriage.

Since the political Establishment will simply legalize it again as soon as they can, banning it legally is not the best answer. I think the best approach to to push the laws for Covenant marriage, and let the religious groups that still believe in the Sanctity of marriage use Covenant marriages to distinguish real marriages from transitive sleeping arrangements.

Fox today isn't what Roger Ailes had in mind when he created the cable channel in 1997.
He wanted a conservative medium but not a SUCK UP TO TRUMP SHOW.
Smith did the right thing.
Chris Wallace will be next.

Wallace has nothing to recommend him other than being the son of Mike Wallace, big deal.

But that is how you Wokesters work - college fraternal ties, nepotism and favors.

It is all coming to an end bubba, so take cover, lol.

Shep is prolly the only fair & balanced newscaster on FAUX TV. No wonder you don't like him.

Chris Wallace doesn't suck Trump cock. But Carlson, Hannity, Pirro, Ingraham and the Fox freaks in the morning all have their faces firmly planted inside Trump's fly.
All the time.

Fox today isn't what Roger Ailes had in mind when he created the cable channel in 1997.

Wallace has nothing to recommend him other than being the son of Mike Wallace, big deal.

But that is how you Wokesters work - college fraternal ties, nepotism and favors.

Oh, why don't you school us on nepotism, hypocrite. Puh-leeze.

db636b08548148aaa72a522e627ff8eb.jpg

At least Chris Wallace has to DO something. Unlike this pair of teet suckers.

And you must not catch Wallace's Sunday show, where skewered he Fat Boy Pompeo for the pig that he is and made Stephen Miller shit his seat.

And you must not catch Wallace's Sunday show, where skewered he Fat Boy Pompeo for the pig that he is and made Stephen Miller shit his seat.

How does that make me a hypocrit?

I dont like Ivanka working at the WH either, but Trump is the guy that calls the shots and they are not being paid for their work, unlike Clan Biden.

I dont like Ivanka working at the WH either, but Trump is the guy that calls the shots and they are not being paid for their work, unlike Clan Biden.

Here's some facts for you, dumbass:
Hunter Biden didn't work in the White House or act as an advisor for Joe Biden when he was VP.
Ivanka has received 16 trademarks with China since meeting and greeting Xi Jinping after Donald was elected.
Jared Kushner's security clearance was forced by Trump because the FBI and other intel agencies wouldn't clear him.
The pair made $82M last year, and it wasn't from selling Ivanka purses, bozo.
Nepotism has been berry, berry good to them.

Video - Breitbart{BDF0FF05-F4F1-4B56-AB4D-1583B0CB78C0}&title=Fox-Shep-Smith-Republicans-On-Wrong-Side

He is a closet Log Cabin neocon. In this video he refers to opposition to gay marriage as being on the wrong side of history.

Where do these ideological ass hats get this idea when gay marriage has been banned in what like 36 states? And *we* are on the wrong side of history?

No, God writes history, not libtard ideologues.

Gay marriage is wrong on so many levels but the biggest one is that it endorses a corrupt, self-destructive and immoral life style.

I have been avoiding Smith since he came out celebrating the end of DADT, but now he totally disgusts me evey time I see him.

Seems the departure of Smith has created fear in the black hearts of Trump&Co. Nothing harms them, worries them and scares them more as The Truth.

Shepard Smith exiting Fox News in surprise move, ready to 'begin a new chapter'

All the lies and character assassinations posted above by the deplorable's were to be expected, for nothing is more of an anathema to this set when someone tells them what they do not want to hear, i.e. Trump is an empty suit and a damn liar.

Oh bullshit!

"Oh Bullshit" is the title of what you were going to post, it appears you have writer's block and couldn't go on. That's good, no one wants to read anything posted by a deplorable.

Why don’t you pat yourself on the ass? No one else will.

Here's some facts for you, dumbass:
Hunter Biden didn't work in the White House or act as an advisor for Joe Biden when he was VP.
Ivanka has received 16 trademarks with China since meeting and greeting Xi Jinping after Donald was elected.
Jared Kushner's security clearance was forced by Trump because the FBI and other intel agencies wouldn't clear him.
The pair made $82M last year, and it wasn't from selling Ivanka purses, bozo.
Nepotism has been berry, berry good to them.

Facts? Just because you say so tweeter? I wouldn't believe you if you said you were on fire and I could smell shit burning...

Bring on some :link:'s or be branded a :bs1:artist, tweeter...

Shepard Smith was the worst thing on Fox News not because he was an anti-Trump leftist, but because he lied and lied and lied, claiming he was not.
There are plenty of anti-Trump leftists on Fox News, and that’s a good thing. It is also to the eternal credit of Fox that, unlike its competition on the far left — CNN and MSNBC — Fox actually airs a legitimate diversity of opinions on the issues of the day, most especially President Trump.

Nolte: Good Riddance to Shepard Smith

Shepard Smith was the worst thing on Fox News not because he was an anti-Trump leftist, but because he lied and lied and lied, claiming he was not.
There are plenty of anti-Trump leftists on Fox News, and that’s a good thing. It is also to the eternal credit of Fox that, unlike its competition on the far left — CNN and MSNBC — Fox actually airs a legitimate diversity of opinions on the issues of the day, most especially President Trump.

Nolte: Good Riddance to Shepard Smith

So sad, the far right wing nuts can't stand anyone who is not a demagogue, they only like those who support and protect their ignorance.

"hypocrit"? Is that short for an overweight hippopotamus? I think it should be written hyppo-crit, short for a hippopotamus critter.

Look at it this way, Smith provides a perfect example of what Fox viewers are opposed to. As long as he's there, he's a constant reminder of just what is wrong with the Left and Dimocraps.

My theory is that he criticized Tucker Carlson. When his temper tantrum on air was ignored he tucked his liberal tail and went home.

My theory is that he criticized Tucker Carlson. When his temper tantrum on air was ignored he tucked his liberal tail and went home.

Well I don't think he will be at home making cookies for very long... He will be back and in rare form where ever he shows up... I hope he writes books... Something else I don't have to buy...

Forum List

Back