Screening Mammograms

Ladies... Please be advised that I do breast exams in my garage on the weekends. I only charge $20.00 but some of the lucky ones don't have to pay at all!!! No appointment is needed and you can come as you are...

*scowl*

You guys wouldn't be joking if YOU had to go through them. :evil:

Nice avatar addition, smartass.:D

Ladies... Please be advised that I do breast exams in my garage on the weekends. I only charge $20.00 but some of the lucky ones don't have to pay at all!!! No appointment is needed and you can come as you are...

BBD: I am a trained professional when it comes to examining breasts...so let me give you a word of advice.

If you suck the nipple, they'll know you are a fraud.

Xotoxi, instead of leaping feet first into UHC would you be on board for a panel of screening guaranteed to every American each year? Mammograms and prostate exams and such?

BBD: I am a trained professional when it comes to examining breasts...so let me give you a word of advice.

If you suck the nipple, they'll know you are a fraud.

I've got quite a few years of breast exam experience. For you ladies that are a bit shy, we can do this exam in the dark if you wish...

Forum List

Back