Scranton's Mayor cuts all union workers pay to minimum wage.

bingo296

Rookie
Jul 18, 2012
I seen this on NBC Night News. Scranton's mayor has just lowered all the union workers wages to minimum wage. I think $7.25 an hour. This was done because of health care. Something greedy union workers are always complaining about paying. This is also a reason the gas prices jumped .25 cents in a week because of the greedy unions. If you can believe it then oil platforms in Norway were shut down because of greedy union worker are striking. Yet another reason to abolish unions in this world. The mayor says the bank won't loan them the money to help them. Simple just send the cops to the bank and force them to loan them the money. Just have the police pester the bank employees until the loan is given then the workers can get their full pay back.

I can't count how many times some progressive, around here, has told me that if it wasn't for the Unions we wouldn't have minimum wage.

Guess their not so proud of it, now, are they?!
:lol:

I can't count how many times some progressive, around here, has told me that if it wasn't for the Unions we wouldn't have minimum wage.

Guess their not so proud of it, now, are they?!
:lol:

:eusa_clap: Good point.

Unions: prosperity by looting from others.

Sorry, I couldn't match your wit.

Forum List

Back