SCOTUS to hear the DACA case. Will Kavanaugh be ‘The Hammer’?

Time to slam the door shut on DACA and point to the Dems.....they had a chance at a deal for DACA and passed on it to keep Trump from winning the day....silly children in the DNC and the childish media are to blame for what happens...

Does anyone know what Kavanaughs position regarding illegal immigration might be?
What’s his take on executive actions which undermine and ‘skirt’ around the Constitution?

I wonder how motivated he’ll be to bitchslap the fuck out of filthy LefTards after all this shit? Hahaha

We all know how he feels about abortion...where does he stand on the idea of forcing good Americans to fund baby illegal aliens and a fabricated citizenship status?
He’ll try to rape these innocent people like he tried to rape his former classmates.

Does anyone know what Kavanaughs position regarding illegal immigration might be?
What’s his take on executive actions which undermine and ‘skirt’ around the Constitution?

I don't know his position, but I'm pretty confident that the lower court
acted illegally in overturning Trump ending DACA. SCOTUS refused
to here it, because Trump had given the legislature 6 months to work
it out. SCOTUS will always allow time for legislation.

But no sitting president has to keep or enforce some memo written by
a former President. Kavanaugh knows the law and will rule that way.

If Kavanaugh is on the bench when DACA is heard...DACA will be history.

We all know how he feels about abortion...where does he stand on the idea of forcing good Americans to fund baby illegal aliens and a fabricated citizenship status?
He’ll try to rape these innocent people like he tried to rape his former classmates.

Nah, he’s gonna give them a free ride back to their homelands. Many will be educated, civilized and Americanized...they’ll make Mehico a much better place...right?

Are you suggesting that Kavanaugh is black?
No, you retard. Jesus Christ, what amount of brain damage have you suffered that that’s what you think I was saying? Your nurse needs to unplug your internet for a while until your hallucinations have settled down.

Nah, he’s gonna give them a free ride back to their homelands. Many will be educated, civilized and Americanized...they’ll make Mehico a much better place...right?
They will suffer and many will die. Republicans will cheer.

People suffer and die all over the world each and every day. Nobody cheers. What’s wrong with you people?

People suffer and die all over the world each and every day. Nobody cheers. What’s wrong with you people?
I’ve seen too many conservatives cheer the deaths of Muslims, balcks, etc. to know how full of shit you are.

I’ve seen too many conservatives cheer the deaths of Muslims, balcks, etc. to know how full of shit you are.

You’ve seen so many....I’m certain you can link us to it?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here’s one after a quick search. Wouldn’t be surprised if you were in that thread.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here’s one after a quick search. Wouldn’t be surprised if you were in that thread.

That’s all you got?
That’s some serious reaching.

He already ruled that an illegal alien couldn't pay for her OWN abortion

Forum List

Back