mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The Supremes upheld Trump’s travel ban

400.jpeg

Court upholds Trump travel ban, rejects discrimination claim

Well all you Liberal Sociopaths lost big time. It is now the Law of the Land! Rant and rave all you want. It is not going to change a thing! A losing season over all!

LOL

Another temporary Trump butthurt 'policy' that will end the moment he's gone. But his followers think it is a galactic command that will last till the end of time.

:laughing0301:

Well all you Liberal Sociopaths lost big time. It is now the Law of the Land! Rant and rave all you want. It is not going to change a thing! A losing season over all!
Since it's been in effect for months, I'm not really feeling the need to cry again. Everyone knew the Pres would "win" on this, although it will probably be looked back on in 50 years as the work of a flamboyant bigot.

Good.

Now Trump needs to fight for immigration quotas of 200k or less.
I would put a moritorium on immigration until congress passed an immigration reform bill.
I could live with that. As it stands, if we held immigration to zero, we are still growing at a 1.4 million persons per year rate.

Since it's been in effect for months, I'm not really feeling the need to cry again. Everyone knew the Pres would "win" on this, although it will probably be looked back on in 50 years as the work of a flamboyant bigot.

Didn't Obama impose a travel ban on Muslim countries?

On what basis is there any need for any ban? Is it really really serious, right wingers.
wow, I guess you really don't think much, do you?
ETA: Sorry, for some reason I thought you were del. I do apologize for the insult.

Look at the strain that is on each and every system we have. Even our social safety net is stretched to the point of breaking. We need immigration right now like we need a plague outbreak.

Last edited:

Didn't Obama impose a travel ban on Muslim countries?
Yes, but he's not Trump.

On what basis is there any need for any ban? Is it really really serious, right wingers.
Islam is genocide. (among scores of other violations if US law & culture) The ban should be on ALL Muslims, from anywhere, not just a few countries.

LOL

Another temporary Trump butthurt 'policy' that will end the moment he's gone. But his followers think it is a galactic command that will last till the end of time.

:laughing0301:
Trump and his supporters will never be gone. They might as well paint the White House red, and make it the Red House. Democrats won't ever occupy it again.

Democratic party is falling apart.

Forum List

Back