SCOTUS rules AGAINST seicu

I just heard that. It is a serious blow to the unions who wanted the right to take money out of paychecks without telling anyone.

I just heard that. It is a serious blow to the unions who wanted the right to take money out of paychecks without telling anyone.

How is this a serious blow to the unions? This ruling is on one case, in one Local. I don't see it as a big deal?

The Balls on those Union assholes. If Unions are so great, why do they have to try and force people to join, or try things like this. Unions in this country are destroying themselves. Greed has clearly gotten the best of em.

The Balls on those Union assholes. If Unions are so great, why do they have to try and force people to join, or try things like this. Unions in this country are destroying themselves. Greed has clearly gotten the best of em.

Unions suck...and harm the US.

Your awakening has been an interesting one to watch. :badgrin:

I have always been against unions....ALWAYS. However, I still do not see this one isolated judgement against one Local, as some sort of "blow" as someone else proclaimed.

How is this a serious blow to the unions? This ruling is on one case, in one Local. I don't see it as a big deal?

A precedent was set by the Supreme Court.
In law, a precedent is ALWAYS deemed a big deal....and a bigger deal when it is set by the Supreme Court.

I have always been against unions....ALWAYS. However, I still do not see this one isolated judgement against one Local, as some sort of "blow" as someone else proclaimed.

This decision regarding this one local will be used in any and all other cases of similar claims at a national level.

It most certainly was a devastating defeat for ALL unions.

I was referring to your responses to all the latest political events. I remember when you were much harder left in your opinions.

I was referring to your responses to all the latest political events. I remember when you were much harder left in your opinions.

Onbly on issues he felt very strongly about.

I always saw VaYank as a moderate with a slightly left lean.

Right. It's just the Supreme Court, who the f*ck do they think THEY are?. Obama will prolly just issue a signing statement later today anyway.

It sets a legal precedent for folks in other unions who are getting screwed over by their union a-holes.

IF that is the case, and those union workers can stop feeding the beast without their consent, then perhaps it is in fact the blow as originally stated. Thank you.

Forum List

Back