SCOTUS refuses to hear birfer case

OMFG the birthers are so fucking stupid they made glen beck sound not so fucking insane. I don't hate the birthers for not believing Obama is american. i hate them for being so fucking wrong that I have to side with complete fucking nutbars against them. To donald trump: You made me and glen Beck agree and for that i will never forgive you.

OMFG the birthers are so fucking stupid they made glen beck sound not so fucking insane. I don't hate the birthers for not believing Obama is american. i hate them for being so fucking wrong that I have to side with complete fucking nutbars against them. To donald trump: You made me and glen Beck agree and for that i will never forgive you.

The evidence against obozo just keeps piling up. How do you explain that for 16 years his own literary agency said he was born in kenya and obozo never corrected them???

Harvard would have had to press charges and me thinks the statute has run out for them to do so.
!

I would think the SOL has run out but it's still fraud and would hurt Obozo politically if the entire public found out that he claimed he was from Kenya in order to steal thousands of $ in scholarship money. As it is millions of net users know about it and we're talking.
bullshit is what you're talking .....

Why is it that so many lefties don't know how to spell birther?

How many lefties have misspelled it in this thread?

psst: the left is not the one using birfer - it's the right. The cant spell it correctly mostly because they cannot stand the sight of such colossal morons populating their chosen party or ideology. Just letting you know....

Why is it that so many lefties don't know how to spell birther?

The term "birfer" was created here by a right winger.
TEA BAGGER WAS CREATED BY A RIGHT WINGER .... TOO BAD SOMEONE CLUED THEM IN ON IT'S REAL MEANING :eusa_whistle:

Too bad the left does not have a basic understanding of history to understand what it refers to or what it means. It's okay, those things that happened in the past don't matter, you are just fine living in the last 3 seconds.

The term "birfer" was created here by a right winger.
TEA BAGGER WAS CREATED BY A RIGHT WINGER .... TOO BAD SOMEONE CLUED THEM IN ON IT'S REAL MEANING :eusa_whistle:

Too bad the left does not have a basic understanding of history to understand what it refers to or what it means. It's okay, those things that happened in the past don't matter, you are just fine living in the last 3 seconds.
bias declarative statement with no basis in fact.

Forum List

Back