SCOTUS Lifts Injunction Against Most of Travel Ban.

pay NO attention to Bulldog , he / she puts out fake news .

Care to point to anything fake that I have posted? I have been known to be wrong, and I am quick to admit that, and change my beliefs as soon as credible evidence shows me to be wrong. I NEVER post ANYTHING I know to be fake unless it's a silly joke that nobody could be expected to believe anyway.

Yawn...well of course CNN isn't going to called it a complete victory, considering how many times the idiots spiked the ball over the 9th Circuit Court unconstitional rulings. But they did call it a victory and a win for Trump. so there you go.

Here is your quote.
"Here we go, watch the crows on this CNN panel eat crow and claim that Trump did win a CLEAR VICTORY."

You even capitalized it. Are you admitting that was bullshit and looking for some way to keep from admitting it?
And your delusional claim was no victory at all, and no Leftie propaganda channel was admitting to ANY victory. Now that you've been proven wrong, your fallback position is "well, ahem, the word '.clear' wasn't used...blah blah blah", which is very typical Leftie response.
Care to point out where I said that?
So you admit that Trump did have a good day, which is what I was saying. And it was even confirmed by Leftie propaganda sources. The Supreme Court made the 9th circuit look like a bunch of ideological fools.

Three of the judges agreed with Trump, while twice as many said no. Hard to call that a victory. They all agreed to allow a small part of his scheme to stand until the fall when they might decide the case, and they might just drop it as being moot, because it was never intended to last more than 90 days to start with. If you consider a tiny part being temporarily allowed as a victory, then by all means celebrate.
In other words they Supreme Court agreed to the second watered down version of the a Travel Ban, smacking down the 9th circuit court's rulings, and in the process adding to its reputation as the most overturned court in the country.

WINNING!

161108223616-trump-wins-ohio-large-169.jpg

Here is your quote.
"Here we go, watch the crows on this CNN panel eat crow and claim that Trump did win a CLEAR VICTORY."

You even capitalized it. Are you admitting that was bullshit and looking for some way to keep from admitting it?
And your delusional claim was no victory at all, and no Leftie propaganda channel was admitting to ANY victory. Now that you've been proven wrong, your fallback position is "well, ahem, the word '.clear' wasn't used...blah blah blah", which is very typical Leftie response.
So you admit that Trump did have a good day, which is what I was saying. And it was even confirmed by Leftie propaganda sources. The Supreme Court made the 9th circuit look like a bunch of ideological fools.

Three of the judges agreed with Trump, while twice as many said no. Hard to call that a victory. They all agreed to allow a small part of his scheme to stand until the fall when they might decide the case, and they might just drop it as being moot, because it was never intended to last more than 90 days to start with. If you consider a tiny part being temporarily allowed as a victory, then by all means celebrate.
In other words they Supreme Court agreed to the second watered down version of the a Travel Ban, smacking down the 9th circuit court's rulings, and in the process adding to its reputation as the most overturned court in the country.

WINNING!

They agreed to allow a small part of the 2nd watered down version to proceed. The majority of the 9th circuit's ruling as upheld. Yes, it is something, but not very much.

WINNING!

They agreed to allow a small part of the 2nd watered down version to proceed. The majority of the 9th circuit's ruling as upheld. Yes, it is something, but not very much.

It's huge victory of the Constitution against your ilk on the west coast and you know it.

But doubt it..

WINNING!

It's huge victory of the Constitution against your ilk on the west coast and you know it.

But doubt it..

Enjoy your little celebration. Do you think they will have cake?

WINNING!

But doubt it..

The 9th doesn't run this country...no matter how much a fit you throw..

WINNING!

But doubt it..

The west coast is great if you stay away from the beach

A Sea Dirge - Poem by Lewis Carroll
There are certain things - as, a spider, a ghost,
The income-tax, gout, an umbrella for three -
That I hate, but the thing that I hate the most
Is a thing they call the Sea.

Pour some salt water over the floor -
Ugly I'm sure you'll allow it to be:
Suppose it extended a mile or more,
THAT'S very like the Sea.

Beat a dog till it howls outright -
Cruel, but all very well for a spree:
Suppose that he did so day and night,
THAT would be like the Sea.

I had a vision of nursery-maids;
Tens of thousands passed by me -
All leading children with wooden spades,
And this was by the Sea.

Who invented those spades of wood?
Who was it cut them out of the tree?
None, I think, but an idiot could -
Or one that loved the Sea.

It is pleasant and dreamy, no doubt, to float
With 'thoughts as boundless, and souls as free':
But, suppose you are very unwell in the boat,
How do you like the Sea?

There is an insect that people avoid
(Whence is derived the verb 'to flee').
Where have you been by it most annoyed?
In lodgings by the Sea.

If you like your coffee with sand for dregs,
A decided hint of salt in your tea,
And a fishy taste in the very eggs -
By all means choose the Sea.

And if, with these dainties to drink and eat,
You prefer not a vestige of grass or tree,
And a chronic state of wet in your feet,
Then - I recommend the Sea.

For I have friends who dwell by the coast -
Pleasant friends they are to me!
It is when I am with them I wonder most
That anyone likes the Sea.

They take me a walk: though tired and stiff,
To climb the heights I madly agree;
And, after a tumble or so from the cliff,
They kindly suggest the Sea.

I try the rocks, and I think it cool
That they laugh with such an excess of glee,
As I heavily slip into every pool
That skirts the cold cold Sea.

Lewis Carroll

WINNING!

But doubt it..

Who said they did?

Trump Travel Ban goes into effect at 8pm tonight.

Goin' to Happy Hour, Liberals?
Big deal. After several tries, and watering it down each time, they got the SC to approve a tiny part of the latest watered down version. If that's all it takes for you to celebrate, then have fun.

WINNING!

You are having a hard time admitting that it was a big victory. The court agreed with the second version of the ban, meaning, unless you hold a valid visa, green card, or have some other ties, The idiots in the 9th circuit were humiliated once again.

Trump Travel Ban goes into effect at 8pm tonight.

Goin' to Happy Hour, Liberals?
Big deal. After several tries, and watering it down each time, they got the SC to approve a tiny part of the latest watered down version. If that's all it takes for you to celebrate, then have fun.
It ain't tiny when it covers most visitors from those countries, dufus.

WINNING!

But doubt it..

The west coast is great if you stay away from the beach

A Sea Dirge - Poem by Lewis Carroll
There are certain things - as, a spider, a ghost,
The income-tax, gout, an umbrella for three -
That I hate, but the thing that I hate the most
Is a thing they call the Sea.

Pour some salt water over the floor -
Ugly I'm sure you'll allow it to be:
Suppose it extended a mile or more,
THAT'S very like the Sea.

Beat a dog till it howls outright -
Cruel, but all very well for a spree:
Suppose that he did so day and night,
THAT would be like the Sea.

I had a vision of nursery-maids;
Tens of thousands passed by me -
All leading children with wooden spades,
And this was by the Sea.

Who invented those spades of wood?
Who was it cut them out of the tree?
None, I think, but an idiot could -
Or one that loved the Sea.

It is pleasant and dreamy, no doubt, to float
With 'thoughts as boundless, and souls as free':
But, suppose you are very unwell in the boat,
How do you like the Sea?

There is an insect that people avoid
(Whence is derived the verb 'to flee').
Where have you been by it most annoyed?
In lodgings by the Sea.

If you like your coffee with sand for dregs,
A decided hint of salt in your tea,
And a fishy taste in the very eggs -
By all means choose the Sea.

And if, with these dainties to drink and eat,
You prefer not a vestige of grass or tree,
And a chronic state of wet in your feet,
Then - I recommend the Sea.

For I have friends who dwell by the coast -
Pleasant friends they are to me!
It is when I am with them I wonder most
That anyone likes the Sea.

They take me a walk: though tired and stiff,
To climb the heights I madly agree;
And, after a tumble or so from the cliff,
They kindly suggest the Sea.

I try the rocks, and I think it cool
That they laugh with such an excess of glee,
As I heavily slip into every pool
That skirts the cold cold Sea.

Lewis Carroll

WINNING!

But doubt it..

Who said they did?

It's great if you like living in your car ..

This is a minor victory for Trump, but one which he nullified by his mindless tweets about this Mika person. Every day he fuels the liberal narrative that he is about 3 bricks shy of a load! I am beginning to wonder about him. He is clearly his own worst enemy.

People aren't going to give a shit about Trump providing some payback at a bunch of Leftie hacks posing as journalists who spend most of their living breathing hours bashing Trump.

Forum List

Back