SCOTUS Justice Robbed for Second Time in Three Months

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Justice Breyer was one of the four judges in Heller v D.C. who voted that the Second Amendment does not constitute an individual right to bear arms. Poetic justice, if you ask me. I wonder if being the victim of burglary twice now this year is starting to have any affect on his views.

WASHINGTON – Less than three months after he was robbed at his vacation home in the Caribbean, Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer has been targeted again -- this time by burglars at his Washington, D.C., house.

Breyer's property was raided May 4, The Washington Post reported Thursday, with cutlery and candlesticks worth about $3,500 taken.

Unlike the February robbery in Nevis -- where Breyer and his house guests were threatened with a machete by a gardener who took $1,000 -- no one was home during the Washington robbery. A housekeeper discovered the crime scene.

Read more: Crooks target Supreme Court Justice Breyer for second time in three months | Fox News

rotfl.gif

There is a God!

I wish those black criminals would burglarize Justice Breyer's ass. The anti-gun hypocrite probably has armed security to keep his person safe. He does at work.

Justice Breyer was one of the four judges in Heller v D.C. who voted that the Second Amendment does not constitute an individual right to bear arms. Poetic justice, if you ask me. I wonder if being the victim of burglary twice now this year is starting to have any affect on his views.

WASHINGTON – Less than three months after he was robbed at his vacation home in the Caribbean, Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer has been targeted again -- this time by burglars at his Washington, D.C., house.

Breyer's property was raided May 4, The Washington Post reported Thursday, with cutlery and candlesticks worth about $3,500 taken.

Unlike the February robbery in Nevis -- where Breyer and his house guests were threatened with a machete by a gardener who took $1,000 -- no one was home during the Washington robbery. A housekeeper discovered the crime scene.

Read more: Crooks target Supreme Court Justice Breyer for second time in three months | Fox News

So we're talking about a robbery in the Caribbean then a burglary? Interesting...

Forum List

Back