SCOTUS And Union Dues

SCOTUS will rule in favor of -

• The workers

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • The unions

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, not much better than extortion as 'protection' money. Little difference between the unions doing this and a mobster sending out hired muscle to shake down the neighborhood businesses.

I'm a Union member and I definitely do not see it that way. The Union provides me with a definitive job description, rates of pay and working conditions by negotiating those things with my employer as a group. We have far more as part of the Union than we ever did when we were non-represented employees.
I don't see it as that clear-cut. They [the unions] is really an organization of friends who protect each other through the use of seniority to keep the rank and file in place and the rest simply benefit from the blowby of their negotiations. While the lower rank and file get screwed out of choice jobs, better hours, a better shift, and silenced in a majority vote for equal shares.

The unions do have some benefits, but the bad outweighs the good, even if it is just slightly.
He is a goldbricking slacker, who does the bare minimum to not get shit-canned, and hides behind the skirts of a union.

He is a goldbricking slacker, who does the bare minimum to not get shit-canned, and hides behind the skirts of a union.

Thank you for that gut-busting humor. I’ve been the top performer in he department in 21 of the last 24 months and hold the Top 3 monthly performance records for the department.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back