Scotty's solution to decrease minority crime

Let's cut to the chase here.

A large section of the African American community not only commit a disproportionate amount of crime (mostly on each other) but they celebrate it in their music, they have made an art out of it.

Known as Hip Hop.

You don't have to take whiteys word for it, you can take theirs.

Hip Hop.

That shit makes me want to kill somebody and I'm not pigmentaly challenged.

A large section of the African American community not only commit a disproportionate amount of crime (mostly on each other) but they celebrate it in their music, they have made an art out of it.

Known as Hip Hop.

Hip Hop.

Come on now, you know that isn't true! Hip hop music doesn't cause one to kill anymore than heavy metal! Can it gets your juices pumped to kill, probably. However, something else, much much more profound, would have brought you to the edge!

Do I think most hip hop artist are bad role-models? Absolutely, but I think the same of many rock and rollers, movie stars and athletes! Now-a-days we have too few Michael Jordans, Michael Jacksons (when he was legitimately preaching against drugs and writing songs like it doesn't matter it your black or white), Maute Bols, Will Smiths (when he was a rapper), Tom Hanks etc.

How to reduce minority crime.
Put forth solutions.

SOLUTIONS TO REDUCE MINORITY CRIME, EXPLAIN, NO EXCUSES

After I explained that minorities don't actually commit nearly the disproportionate number of crimes that most people assume they do and rigged statistics reflect, I did offer a solution. One much better and more realistic than your suggestion of pretty rhetoric, one editec touched on too.

Work to eliminate poverty and the massive, unjust disparities that exist in America and the crime rate will plummet across the board.

The police arrested the man based on racist profiling.

Apparently they decided that a Black man holding a gun on a 7-11 store clerk had the profile of an armed robber.

Clearly a case of blatent descrimination.

Known as Hip Hop.

Hip Hop.

Come on now, you know that isn't true! Hip hop music doesn't cause one to kill anymore than heavy metal! Can it gets your juices pumped to kill, probably. However, something else, much much more profound, would have brought you to the edge!

Do I think most hip hop artist are bad role-models? Absolutely, but I think the same of many rock and rollers, movie stars and athletes! Now-a-days we have too few Michael Jordans, Michael Jacksons (when he was legitimately preaching against drugs and writing songs like it doesn't matter it your black or white), Maute Bols, Will Smiths (when he was a rapper), Tom Hanks etc.

Tom Hanks???? ...WTF???

The only Hanks hippin and hoppin was when Tom did "chopsticks" in "Big"

Last edited:
easy to spew racist garbage while hiding behind a computer screen, eh?

Yeah, I hear ya. I sure wouldn't want to be exposed as you and then dropped in the middle of Ramallah.

funny...i've been to the west bank and gaza... and had no issues.

i don't think you'd do too well in harlem, though.

maybe that's what you're projecting.... I understand that your virulent anti-semitism and racism confuses you. but then again, i'm not a scrawny guy with small genitalia who feels threatened by everyone else... that would be you.

You know who the loser is when an anonymous poster attacks another anonymous poster's musculature and genitalia! So much for the Jewish knack for verbal warfare. Isn't that pretty much the chatboard equivalent of nanny-nanny boo boo?

Last edited:
Work to eliminate poverty and the massive, unjust disparities that exist in America and the crime rate will plummet across the board.

Hey, genius, we've spent TRILLIONS since the 1960s on that, and the result has been EVEN MORE MINORITY CRIME.

Try again.

What is your basis for the supposed "fact" that blacks commit more crime? Statistics of who is in jail of course.

That's skewing the results and working backwards towards a conclusion. Black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime? It's commonly accepted, but our basis for it is who ends up in prison, and that's not the same thing. Black and hispanic people are stopped, searched, interrogated, and more closely watched by the authorities than their white counterparts. Subsequently, more of them are caught committing crimes and prosecuted for them. But did they commit more crime, or are their crimes just spotted more because they're already targeted?

Wrong.

According to research by the Manhattan Institute's Heather MacDonald, whites are actually stopped more often than stats would dictate! And in the UK, they do it deliberately, just to be "fair"!

The facts are the facts. Blacks DO commit more crime than whites. Not even many liberals try arguing that point... they just want to "blame whitey."

Hip Hop.

Tom Hanks???? ...WTF???

The only Hanks hippin and hoppin was when Tom did "chopsticks" in "Big"

I think I also mentioned actors. There are many actors/actresses (including white ones) that aren't the best role models aka Lidsey Lohan, Robert Dowey Jr, Robert Blake or Mel Gibson. Tom Hanks is a guy that never gets into trouble, seems like a genuine nice guy, never gets caught cheating on his wife, been married once for a long time, doesn't do drugs, doesn't party to the wee bit hours of the night and gives a lot to charity! That is why I mentioned him!

Don't mean to get all "Ann Coulterish" but I have said for a long time that most of society's ills could be solved if single moms kept their fucking legs shut.Connect the dots 70 percent of black babies born out of wedlock. Fatherless children. Living in poverty. doing lots of drugs, and quitting school. And the system rewards these crotch fruit with generational welfare. And the libs blame "the man" holding them down. I think its deliberate and sinister and racist.Who's really keeping them down?

I am white and I want to put forth my problem with African Americans. It is real simple they make up 12.9% of the population Comparisons between whites and African-Americans[/url] Comparisons between whites and African-Americans[/url]) according to this website. Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 28% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 16% of Hispanic males and 4.4% of white males
Sixty-five percent of state prison inmates belonged to racial or ethnic minorities in 1991, up from 60% in 1986.

At current levels of incarceration newborn black males in this country have a greater than a 1 in 4 chance of going to prison during their lifetimes, while Hispanic males have a 1 in 6 chance, and white males have a 1 in 23 chance of serving time. NCJ 160092

The number of drug trafficking convictions in State courts more than doubled between 1986 and1990. Of persons convicted of drug trafficking in State courts in 1990--85% were male 42% were white, 57% black, and 1% of other races

Minorities commit too much crime in our country. What will we do about this. Are the minorities criminal in nature or can we educate them and put them on the right path?

Minorities , specifically african american males are to blame for our crime problem in the US.

1. Legalize drugs so we aren't sending people to prison for selling them.

2. Put more state/federal dollars into the inner city schools so they aren't structured like prisons. The kids don't learn. They are just babysat.

Ever go to an inner city school? I did. They are like prisons. I moved in 5th grade and my new WHITE school said I learned nothing at that inner city school.

Hey, genius, we've spent TRILLIONS since the 1960s on that, and the result has been EVEN MORE MINORITY CRIME.

Try again.

That's just not true. Nearly all the money you're attributing to being spent to eliminate poverty and create a just country was spent on programs that were either inefficient, insincere, or were battling far more powerful, impacting, and well-funded programs that had the opposite effect.

There has not been a real, sustained, well-funded and applied program in this country to either eliminate poverty or assure equality and justice. Crime is, among many other things, the consequence.

What is your basis for the supposed "fact" that blacks commit more crime? Statistics of who is in jail of course.

That's skewing the results and working backwards towards a conclusion. Black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime? It's commonly accepted, but our basis for it is who ends up in prison, and that's not the same thing. Black and hispanic people are stopped, searched, interrogated, and more closely watched by the authorities than their white counterparts. Subsequently, more of them are caught committing crimes and prosecuted for them. But did they commit more crime, or are their crimes just spotted more because they're already targeted?

Wrong.

According to research by the Manhattan Institute's Heather MacDonald, whites are actually stopped more often than stats would dictate! And in the UK, they do it deliberately, just to be "fair"!

The facts are the facts. Blacks DO commit more crime than whites. Not even many liberals try arguing that point... they just want to "blame whitey."

A biased and agenda-driven source doesn't necessarily negate its findings, but the Manhattan Institute is a major conservative, market-revering, White and power apologist group and Heather MacDonald one of their most hardened conservative ideologues.

I can't find the report you cite online directly (if you can, please link), but while I'd give it a shot, I have a hard time believing one report from such a source could sufficiently refute the findings of essentially every study on police practices, statistics, and profiling ever conducted. The facts are indeed the facts, but it is not a fact that blacks commit more crime, only that more of them wind up in jail. That's not the same thing, and the many key distinctions were outlined in my first post in this thread.

Forum List

Back