Scottrade to TD Ameritrade...

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Dayem, Scottrade had a pretty good dedicated, live action trading platform. Have to see what TD Ameritrade has...obviously since they bought them.

Dayem, Scottrade had a pretty good dedicated, live action trading platform. Have to see what TD Ameritrade has...obviously since they bought them.
I disagree with you somewhat on Scottrade in large part because of different goals but TD Ameritrade is trying to get big enough to gain economies that is usually a fairly big caution flag.

LEft a question for you on your Profile page. Answer that first, and then I'll tell you ll there is to know about this.

Honest!

Picaro, tell me what is up! I do not view stuff other than posts to avoid mods trying to shut me down.

That said, TD whatever has a way better interface with the sink or swim thing for trading! Way more high tech that Scottrade was.

Picaro, tell me what is up! I do not view stuff other than posts to avoid mods trying to shut me down.

That said, TD whatever has a way better interface with the sink or swim thing for trading! Way more high tech that Scottrade was.

We were going out West for a few weeks soon, and I looked up to see if ganja was playing anywhere, but can't find anything on him after the trailer theft in 2016. I asked you if he gave up show biz or something, or if he's still playing with Shorty in your profile thing. Hope he's okay, and Shorty isn't pimping him out to fags in the Hollywood Mexican fast food joint parking lots for burritos or something to get back on his feet!

Forum List

Back