Scott Walker Threats

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
'Kill Scott Walker': Angry libs flood TWITTER with death threats after recall defeat...

The comments from these ignorant, sub-human neanderthals are just precious.......

I knew that was coming. These progressives are literally like 5-year olds who throw fits when mommy doesn't buy them candy....

Have you seen this dramatic fool all crying and shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwXa197uBU]The Most Disappointed Barrett Supporter In Wisconsin - YouTube[/ame]

'Kill Scott Walker': Angry libs flood TWITTER with death threats after recall defeat...

The comments from these ignorant, sub-human neanderthals are just precious.......

You're going to be asked for a link... :)
But ya, some of us have read it....it's linked in other threads.
Unbelievable, and i wonder when Obama is going to slap their hands for this? I don't think i'll hold my breath on that one!

Link or it didn't happen.

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat | Twitchy

Really love the crosshairs picture.

rifle-scope-3.jpg

So much for civility in public discourse.

Sadly, the anonymous nature of the internet allows people without moral restraints to react in the crude and violent nature we see above.

I wish I could say this problem effected only one political party, but it doesn't.

We are a wicked people, is it really any wonder why we are so close to destruction?

It's all they have left! Direct confrontation and violence is the last card in their deck. They cannot get what they want by peaceful means. They cannot persuade individuals to act against or vote against their own interests so they have to be eliminated.

Unbelievable, and i wonder when Obama is going to slap their hands for this? I don't think i'll hold my breath on that one!

Maybe this will help.

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat | Twitchy

rifle-scope-3.jpg

Did I really have to mention that it should be a credible link, Rat?

Maybe this will help.

Not really, stupid.

rifle-scope-3.jpg

Democrats would never do that, now would they....

If it's true, it's really really really stupid and they need to be arrested...threats are a crime, last I checked.

Did I mention really really stupid?

And so you kind of believe this actually happened?

Maybe this will help.

Not really, stupid.

you asked for a link, and you've been provided with one. You still don't believe it happened?

Cmon. If it didn't matter when Sarah Palin implemented the cross hairs, it doesn't matter now.

Why only mention Sarah Palin when the dems were doing it FAR before she did?

JD Hayworth in crosshairs:

JDHayworth-crosshairs.jpg

Or the 'targeted republicans" map:

dccc-target-map.jpg

DCCC-map-legend.jpg

DCCC-targeted-republican.jpg

Strange how the dems do it but finger point when another follows their lead or they say 'it's different". lol

Forum List

Back