Scott Walker, Replacement Reps and the future

Unions had their place and time in the history of labor...but seriously their own bent on corruption and strong arm tactics have caused as much harm to production as it has helped with labor.

HR departments were supposed to remedy the lack of unionization in private industry...but they too often favor legal protection of who pays their salary- while making excuses for ill treatment of employees.

If private sector unions disappear (I am all for public unions disappearing) what should fill the void to ensure fair and ethical working conditions and practices?

Union busting Gov. Walker must be a proud supporter of the National Football Leagues and it's union busting efforts.

If and when Walker and his cohorts get their way, the same sort of expertise we have seen the past three Sundays will be on exhibit everyday when the untrained and under qualified build our homes and highways, teach our kids and respond when emergencies occur & help is needed.

I'm sure Packer Fans are thrilled with the idea.

Affirmative Action is all about putting unqualified people into positions of responsibility.

All you liberal turds should be defending the replacement reps. They are the perfect example of your principles in action.

As if the Union Refs never blew a call. I think the NFL has some of the worse refs because the game is so fast. My opinion is that there were fewer calls made with the replacements more so then bad ones. That said how many union supporters went to the games with the scabs doing the officiating? I know a Union rep where I work said he went. Does that make him a scab? If I had a chance I would attend when people are on strike.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back