Scott Walker recall effort on track

The signatures cannot be challenged until they are officially filed... At that point, you can bet the Mickey Mouses and others will be challenged by a substantial legal team assembling in WI...

I would have thought the fleebagger contingent would need more than 540k siggys to survive the challenges that are coming...

I wouldn't be too confident, loony leftoid fleebagger supporters...

Also, FYI, Walker is allowed to collect unlimited funds to counter this recall attempt...:lol:

ROFLMFAO@YOU for changing your avatar after people kept thinking you were black! NOW whose the racist!!

:rofl:

Yeah, I'm so scared of you. So scared of you calling me black that I put the same black character as my sig pic. And that somehow makes me a racist. God, you are one stupid motherfucker. I mean, really fucking stupid.

please show me where I claimed you were scared of me. :rofl: Freudian slip there? :rofl:

BTW, you put that pic into your sig AFTER I posted about you changing your avatar :rofl:@you all over again

damn... my sides hurt I am laughing so hard at you! :rofl:

No, I didn't. You are a liar. And a bad one at that. However, I do find it interesting that you're this obsessed with my race. Like I said - it says more about you than it does about me. I'm guessing your sides hurt from all of the alcohol you've ingested. Go watch some Sanford and Son. Maybe it'll make you feel less slimy. Moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back