Scott Walker Recall Campaign Losing Steam

Typically petitions are searched for duplicate signatures and phoney names. This has been the rule for millions of years or perhaps at least 75 years.

The greatest source of voter fraud comes in the form of RINO dominated republicans.

then why was it the Democrats who were against searching the recall petitions for duplicate signatures and phoney names?

Who said they were?? The fact is that there is already a mechanism in place to do this job but walker wanted them to be "more agressive" in looking for duplicates and phony names. IMO He is stalling for time and trying to draw out the process by adding unecessary steps.

So where did you get your info that shows that dems were against searching for duplicates and phony names?? Got a course?

Ask me how much Im laughing?????

4e42096f67275_image.jpg

If you look at the point of the recall, you would realize that the left had a bigger hurdle to jump than prompting the recall election.

Like winning the recall, for example. Without an incident of public corruption, policies that fundementally disrupts society or suppression of valued rights(yep, I know. The "disregard of citizens right to collective bargain" is being usurped. But the left forgets that it is running up against our natural politics, the "right to survive" in terms of state finances. The left has to present another idea that balance the state budget in order to preserve collective bargaining. They have not.) The left cannot hope to win anyway.

At best, they can only use up capital with the electorate to make a political statement. Not good politics, if you ask me.

You know good and well that this was not about the budget, it was about beating back the union.

Tell that to the average Wisconsin tax payer who was looking at a 3 billion dollar deficit when Walker took office and a balanced budget two years later. The public sector unions in Wisconsin NEEDED to be beaten back because they were bleeding the State dry. Walker did just that. The recall effort is sputtering because there are only so many union people and far left liberals and they've already signed (from some reports...several times!) so now they've got to get signatures from the OTHER folks in Wisconsin. Good luck on that and even better luck trying to convince the electorate in Wisconsin that they'd be better off going back to the same people who put them 3 billion in debt in the first place.

Thanks for the hyperbole and hyperpartisan rhetoric. However, according to an article on foxnews the budget was only GOING to be 137 million in the hole AFTER walker slashed taxes and cut projected revenues right after getting into office. So if you got that wrong what else did you get wrong?

"Scott Walker Recall Campaign Losing Steam"

LOL, more magical thinking exposed. Today, over one million signatures were received seeking the recall of Gov. Walker. 500 thousand and change needed, over one million collected.

Do you remember how it was suddenly reintroduced as a standalone bill and voted on with no debate? It had nothing to do with the budget, he had concessions from the union equal to what he was on record as wanting to save in that area and went ahead anyway.

you mean once he was elected governor and was able to review the state financials, recieve advice from his economic team, review all options and decided on what needed to be done......which was a slight devciation freom his original intention...but that was becuase he was not afforded the knowledge of the true financial crisis they were facing....

He opted to not have a debate as it was only going to get ugly and go nowhere. And as you saw...the democrats had no interest themselves in anything but having it THEUIR way....as was seen when they ran from the law.

and look at how jarhead dances around the fact that the bill was not passed as a budget and had no numbers in it because it was all about stripping union rights. If it was a budget bill and had anything to do with number then they couldn;t have voted on it without a quorum.
It had NOTHING to do with the budget and the fact that they took the budget portions out of the bill and passed a stand alone version of the union stripping parts of the bill shows that it had nothing to do with the budget.

Your post shows you don't know how Wisconsin unions have exerted pressure on municipal budgets.

Just because there were no direct dollar figures involved in that part of the legislation doesn't mean it had nothing to do with budgets.

The monetary part of Walker's proposals were going to involve significant cuts in municipal budgets. In order to work with less money, the cities and counties needed greater latitude to make tough decisions.

if it had been a Democratic governor, and the Republican ran away to avoid doing their jobs, you can bet everything you own the Dems on here would have pitched a fit.

if it had been a Democratic governor, and the Republican ran away to avoid doing their jobs, you can bet everything you own the repubs on here would have cheered them on.

WOW! that was fun. LOL

Those seats should have been considered vacated and elections should have been held to fill them.

In the line of the previous posters spin my guess is that you would feel different if it had been a Democratic governor, and the Republican ran away to avoid doing their jobs. LOL

How would you pay for new elections considering the so-called budget crisis??

So how is your belief on what you think should have happened to those seats in line with the laws on the books? Or would you just discard the law to get the results that you wanted?? Please explain in detail.

Last edited:
you mean once he was elected governor and was able to review the state financials, recieve advice from his economic team, review all options and decided on what needed to be done......which was a slight devciation freom his original intention...but that was becuase he was not afforded the knowledge of the true financial crisis they were facing....

He opted to not have a debate as it was only going to get ugly and go nowhere. And as you saw...the democrats had no interest themselves in anything but having it THEUIR way....as was seen when they ran from the law.

if it had been a Democratic governor, and the Republican ran away to avoid doing their jobs, you can bet everything you own the Dems on here would have pitched a fit.

if it had been a Democratic governor, and the Republican ran away to avoid doing their jobs, you can bet everything you own the repubs on here would have cheered them on.

WOW! that was fun. LOL

Funny thing is Republicans never do run away to avoid doing their jobs. It's only ever the Democrats that do.

Why do you think that is?

You know good and well that this was not about the budget, it was about beating back the union.

Tell that to the average Wisconsin tax payer who was looking at a 3 billion dollar deficit when Walker took office and a balanced budget two years later. The public sector unions in Wisconsin NEEDED to be beaten back because they were bleeding the State dry. Walker did just that. The recall effort is sputtering because there are only so many union people and far left liberals and they've already signed (from some reports...several times!) so now they've got to get signatures from the OTHER folks in Wisconsin. Good luck on that and even better luck trying to convince the electorate in Wisconsin that they'd be better off going back to the same people who put them 3 billion in debt in the first place.

Thanks for the hyperbole and hyperpartisan rhetoric. However, according to an article on foxnews the budget was only GOING to be 137 million in the hole AFTER walker slashed taxes and cut projected revenues right after getting into office. So if you got that wrong what else did you get wrong?

Where did you get that figure from? Rachel Maddow? She is one of the ones who was perpetrating that falsehood. [edit: I see that you said "foxnews". I don't know if you are correct in the attribution or if they actually got it wrong, but that is still nonfactual.]

We had a 3.6 billion dollar hole to fill. This is not in dispute by anyone who actually knows what is going on here.

Last edited:

I'm from there, too, and I can tell you there's no way I or Mr. Wingnut quoted above can make that call.

Yeah??

They were in Zion the other day having anyone and anyone sign their petition...

Not gonna call you a liar, but I'm not gonna take your word for it, either. If it is true, it would be a drop in the bucket and not a basis for saying that the majority of sigs are false.

Too bad they had to use the court system.

Would have been nice if Walker opposers would have simply admitted to the fake signatures, deleted them, and moved on.

The right didn't have to use the court system anymore than they had to run phony dems during the previous group of recalls.

They made a choice to draw out the process and make it take longer so they have more time to pass all the legislation that they want to pass before walker even has to face the recall vote.

Besides that there is already a process to vet the signatures but walker and this judge want the state Government Accountability Board to be "more aggressive" in vetting the signatures. It's pure politics on walkers part but it's no suprise that you would blame those trying to recall him. LOL

duh

Just pointing out to those here on the right that believe this had to be done when it didn't. If they didn't express the belief that it had to be done then I wouldn't have had to explain to them that it didn't.

Thanks for your two cents though, however I am quite certian that you need it more than me. :)

Most signatures won't be accepted as valid.

Like I said in a previous post they were in fucking Illinois collecting signatures..

In typical fashion democrats are fucking cheats and liars - and those signatures from Illinois and all the other false sigs will account for at minimum 30% of their petition.

I personally saw those motherfuckers asking Illinois residents to sign their petition and I saw a couple that did and they had no idea what the fuck was going on...

They said "do you support unions, if you do sign this."

They should be in fucking jail for spewing across the border...

Like I said in a previous post - I told them to get the fuck back to Wisconsin...

That shit pissed me off. The dishonesty and the circumvention of democracy.

But HOW will this kind of thing be detected?

Mickey Mouse is easy to throw out. But what about made up people at made up addresses? Or people at real addresses.

I hope that whoever was in Zion was too dumb to get convincing addresses but ????

Very frustrating.

I don't know....

I suppose one could scribble anything...

Zion is mostly a ghetto and the majority of their residents are on welfare and those folks will do anything they're told to do.

I have absolutely no idea how Wisconsin will validate those signatures of Wisconsin residents...

I did some more reading. I feel a little better now. I think the Government Accountability Board has to at least check to make sure that real Wisconsin addresses are involved. They may not have to make sure that the names belong to the addresses, but people can't just make up street names and house numbers. I gather.

Last edited:

and look at how jarhead dances around the fact that the bill was not passed as a budget and had no numbers in it because it was all about stripping union rights. If it was a budget bill and had anything to do with number then they couldn;t have voted on it without a quorum.
It had NOTHING to do with the budget and the fact that they took the budget portions out of the bill and passed a stand alone version of the union stripping parts of the bill shows that it had nothing to do with the budget.

Your post shows you don't know how Wisconsin unions have exerted pressure on municipal budgets.

Just because there were no direct dollar figures involved in that part of the legislation doesn't mean it had nothing to do with budgets.

The monetary part of Walker's proposals were going to involve significant cuts in municipal budgets. In order to work with less money, the cities and counties needed greater latitude to make tough decisions.

Based what i have read according to state law it could NOT be a budget or else they were required to have a quorum which they did NOT have. Unless of course you are saying that violated their own laws in order to get that passed?

However, You are arguing that they had to get rid of the unions, instead of working with them, in order to have the "latitude to make tough decisions" so thanks for admitting that it was about going after the unions. Whatever the reasoning, that is what it was all about and you just admitted it. Thanks again. LOL

I'm from there, too, and I can tell you there's no way I or Mr. Wingnut quoted above can make that call.

Yeah??

Not gonna call you a liar, but I'm not gonna take your word for it, either. If it is true, it would be a drop in the bucket and not a basis for saying that the majority of sigs are false.

Mr. Nick would never say anything partisan,,never! :cool:

Yeah??

Well if they were in Zion then they were desperate or just wanted to pad their numbers or make it even more difficult for those who validate sigs...

When I saw what they were doing I told them to go the fuck back to Kenosha...

WOW! that was fun. LOL

Funny thing is Republicans never do run away to avoid doing their jobs. It's only ever the Democrats that do.

Why do you think that is?

Really? Care to prove that assertion?

Forum List

Back