Scott Walker Recall Campaign Gets Ugly As Allegations Fly

2 people? 2 private citizens? And all rightwingers are involved? Or perhaps you mean the unsubstantiated claims that others have done the same? You know the ones with no police report, no report to any Government agency.

As I recall when ever anyone other then a lefty uses such spurious claims you are quick to point out there is no actual evidence to back up the claims.

Ohh and I loved the " someone backed their vehicle up at us" one too. Meanwhile you and your ilk deny things like shattered windows, assaulted protestors and slashed tires. All duly reported to police.

Get a new schtick.

2 people? 2 private citizens? And all rightwingers are involved? Or perhaps you mean the unsubstantiated claims that others have done the same? You know the ones with no police report, no report to any Government agency.

As I recall when ever anyone other then a lefty uses such spurious claims you are quick to point out there is no actual evidence to back up the claims.

Ohh and I loved the " someone backed their vehicle up at us" one too. Meanwhile you and your ilk deny things like shattered windows, assaulted protestors and slashed tires. All duly reported to police.

Get a new schtick.

Follow what I said you reading impaired Gunny, I said rightwingers, not all rightwingers.

Get a new schtick.

Follow what I said you reading impaired Gunny, I said rightwingers, not all rightwingers.

So since one leftwinger shot up Discovery Channel can I now post a thread saying "Leftwingers are dangerous murderous domestic terrorists"?

Get a new schtick.

oh... but a person gets allegedly raped at an OWS protest and all the lefties get blamed....

Congrats, hypocrite.

Get a new schtick.

oh... but a person gets allegedly raped at an OWS protest and all the lefties get blamed....

Congrats, hypocrite.

OWS gets blamed BECAUSE OWS instructed their "security" to NOT under any circumstance involve the police. They advised the Rape victim to NOT report the crime and to not talk to the police. Rather than catch the rapist and turn him over to cops they chased him out of the park. Get the difference?

Get a new schtick.

Congrats, hypocrite.

OWS gets blamed BECAUSE OWS instructed their "security" to NOT under any circumstance involve the police. They advised the Rape victim to NOT report the crime and to not talk to the police. Rather than catch the rapist and turn him over to cops they chased him out of the park. Get the difference?

Of course he does not.

Get a new schtick.

Congrats, hypocrite.

umm, according to the source... it was the victim that didn't want to involve the police because of the very bullshit that your side pulled in the right wing media and OWS honored her wishes....

here's the link, but I know it's futile...Transforming Harm & Building Safety: Confronting Sexual Violence At Occupy Wall Street & Beyond | OccupyWallSt.org

Get a new schtick.

No police reports? You might want to look again...

Thorp woman arrested for destroying recall sign

Man arrested after recall papers defaced

Um, and the shattered window was a PRO recall Walker window...destroyed by a Walker supporter.

Rock thrown through Madison cafe window

Over 507,000 signatures have been gathered for the recall effort in the first month. The amount required is 540,208. The goal of the campaign is 720,000, and the deadline for submitting signatures is Jan. 17.

More than 25,000 Wisconsinites volunteered in person at one of the 42 recall offices across the state. Over 37,000 downloaded recall petitions online, and more than 27,000 donated to the effort.

Truly amazing numbers.

Daily Kos: Scott Walker recall special announcement livestream

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Congrats, hypocrite.

umm, according to the source... it was the victim that didn't want to involve the police because of the very bullshit that your side pulled in the right wing media and OWS honored her wishes....

here's the link, but I know it's futile...Transforming Harm & Building Safety: Confronting Sexual Violence At Occupy Wall Street & Beyond | OccupyWallSt.org

Perhaps we can get Al Sharpton, Tawana Brawly and Ginger White up there to make it solidly legit?

Get a new schtick.

I understand what you are saying about just two people....kind of like the two Black Panthers at the Polling Place in 2008.....2 private citizens. Not all black people were involved there either.

Forum List

Back