Scott Walker Opponents Collect More Than 300,000 Signatures In 12 Days For Recall

Wow conservatives have such hatred for working people.

WOW seems liberals think the working people love supporting the Public Sector unions.

I'm a working person and as a working person I don't like my taxes raised to support lavish pensions and wages for folks who are supposed to be working for me.

You, however, don't seem to mind.

Carry on.

Horse shit, conservatives love to give big money a pass and blame the nations woes on the working people, pathetic, and its a shame that some are so brain dead that a guy on the radio can tell them what they should think.

The only horse shit I see is what your sending.

Who in hell do you think foots the bills for the Public Sector workers brainiac??

The taxpayers of the State. They are the workers getting hosed to provide more and more for the public sector workers.

Of course the only workers your interested in at the Public Sector workers. The other workers, the ones providing the money, arent' important in your eyes. As I said your an idiot.

Conservatives squander government money then try to cast the blame on the working people, such an evil scummy thing.

Excuse me while I LMAO. What the hell does Govt money have to do with local taxpayer supported local Public Secotor Unions?? And just who is squandering govt money besides the Govt??

You claim to support the working people?? Well what about all the working people who aren't public sector workers? All those workers who pay the freight for the public sector workers?? Apparantly you don't support the taxpayers who get hosed to support those folks.

You cast the blame on working people. What an evil scummy thing to do.

Last edited:
Oh this is the BEST news all day. :clap2:

300,000 in 13 days. Awesome. At least 240,000 to go, and they have about two months to do it. Plenty of time. I can't wait to see that smug mug hanging in shame on his way out of the governor's office.
Me too...I can't wait to see him do that perp walk OUT THE DOOR!

Why a recall election though? Did he do anything illegal?

Is this going to be the new norm? We don't like what the newest elected official is doing, so we're going to spend millions to get him recalled?
Listen, you got a problem with the law...do something to change it. The People of Wisconsin have been given a 6 for 9. They've had enough of the RW BS and they are DOING SOMETHING about it. Which is getting his A$$ out!

Deal with it. :cool:

The only horse shit I see is what your sending.

Who in hell do you think foots the bills for the Public Sector workers brainiac??

The taxpayers of the State. They are the workers getting hosed to provide more and more for the public sector workers.

Of course the only workers your interested in at the Public Sector workers. The other workers, the ones providing the money, arent' important in your eyes. As I said your an idiot.

Conservatives squander government money then try to cast the blame on the working people, such an evil scummy thing.

Excuse me while I LMAO. What the hell does Govt money have to do with local taxpayer supported local Public Secotor Unions?? And just who is squandering govt money besides the Govt??

You claim to support the working people?? Well what about all the working people who aren't public sector workers? All those workers who pay the freight for the public sector workers?? Apparantly you don't support the taxpayers who get hosed to support those folks.

You cast the blame on working people. What an evil scummy thing to do.

You fucking taxpayer money goes to a load of shit that is wasteful, Egypt, Israel, Afghanistan and even Pakistan, why is your retarded dumb ass singling out government workers are the ultimate block suckers? At least government workers put that money back into the economy which helps, your whiny priorities are all fucked up, just like your shitty brain.

It's a beautiful thing when people fight back against those who would limit their rights.

And not such a beautiful thing when a bunch of over paid public sector union folks spend millions to try and get people back in power that will keep giving them lavish benefit packages that will put the State they live in into insolvency...

Public sector employees are not overpaid, if you private companies don't like it get a public sector and have a Coke and asmile and shut the fuck up and stop hating.

the most ignorant post when you can't wrap your head around the fact private sector pays for the public via taxes and prevailing wages. the last time i check dumas prevailing is mandated by local gov't which is paid for by public sector taxpayers. reality what concept.

Yes working people should be paid very little and have no benefits, the conservative way, now lets go give a few billion to a bank so they can foreclose on more American homes.

The working people were paying for the Public Sector bs. The working people were getting hosed by the Dems who ran the State into the ground with the lavish packages they gave the public sector unions.

I guess the only working people your concerned with are those working for unions. The rest of the working people can just foot the bills. That about sums your ass up idiot. Your an idiot.

What lavish packages are you talking about you fucking idiot? Its a waste of time to argue with dickwads like you who do no research and just parrot what someone else says.

You mean union speak fumanda cheeze.

Horse shit, and instead of being jealous other working people should work towards getting better deals out of their employers.

If they got the same deal out of their private sector employers they'd put the companies they work for out of business, genius. Only in the public sector do we allow benefit packages and wages that are economically unfeasable. Duh?

You don't get it dickwad, do you? The public sector employee unions agreed to salary and pension reductions, Scott Walker took away the bargaining power, thats what the public sector employees are raising the most hell about, now what the fuck does cutting the union's bargaining power have to do with saving money and budgets?

why do you keep defending unions who have proven to cause businesses to go out of business...why are you entitle to others wealth?

Check this out folks...

1.Scottie Walker Leads the nation in cuts to Education
$2.6. Billion (this year alone)

2.Scottie Walker's plan has $554 Million in cuts to Medicaid:
65,0000 Could lose coverage (including 30,000 children)

3.Scottie Walker Leads the nation in Job Losses
9,700 lost in October

The state has lost jobs every month since Scottie's budget passed

Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Walker's A$$ is grass.

Check this out folks...

1.Scottie Walker Leads the nation in cuts to Education
$2.6. Billion (this year alone)

2.Scottie Walker's plan has $554 Million in cuts to Medicaid:
65,0000 Could lose coverage (including 30,000 children)

3.Scottie Walker Leads the nation in Job Losses
9,700 lost in October

The state has lost jobs every month since Scottie's budget passed

Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Walker's A$$ is grass.

custom is to actually link to the source, as opposed to simply stating it in small print and making us hunt for it.

Why a recall election though? Did he do anything illegal?

Is this going to be the new norm? We don't like what the newest elected official is doing, so we're going to spend millions to get him recalled?
How quick we forget - the conservatives recalled Governor Davis of California on October 7, 2003, and replaced him with that Republican advocate of family values - Arnold Schwarzenegger. Davis may have become unpopular, but he didn't do anything illegal.

Prior to that, the only other governor in US history, to be recalled, was Lynn Frazier of North Dakota in 1921.

It was the Republicans who resurrected the practice of recalling governors in 2003, so its a little hypocritical for them to complain about the treatment of Governor Walker, when the strategy they developed is now being used against them in 2011.

Last edited:
The voters elected him into office, if they want to they should be able to vote him out. Be stupid if they did, but hey, that's the way it should work. I wouldn't count any chickens if I were the dems.

300,000 in 13 days. Awesome. At least 240,000 to go, and they have about two months to do it. Plenty of time. I can't wait to see that smug mug hanging in shame on his way out of the governor's office.

Might happen.......but if it does, it only kicks the can down the road. Eventually, these union excesses are going down. Not a matter of if but when. 100% certainty. When shit starts getting shut down in every town, this union greed BS will be placed in a museum forever, in a glass case like a relic of a former era. Because as they say......he who laughs last laughs the hardest!!!:D:boobies::fu:

Actually Walker is just a puppet of the Koch brothers....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIS3aXrNsg4]Fake Koch Brother Pranks Gov. Walker - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back